Question game

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
A lot lol... but one of them would be "be yourself and don't let anyone bring you down."

Do you have a bucket list?

P

PrincessKarina

Yes! I love that I have one and continue to add or subtract! Lol

What is your dream profession?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
More than one dream profession lol. Flight attendant, hotelier, restaurateur, chef, engineer, business owner and a billionaire that can change the world in a good way of course :risas3::risas3::risas3:

What are the best and worst things about the internet?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Best- FB+ig, can keep in touch with others while not being there physically, for homework, online degree, entertainment, google, etc.

Worst- pics and videos that show only the good and not the bad, don't want to meet in person anymore :(

What is a tough life lesson you've had to learn?

P

PrincessKarina

Don't date! Boys will only bring you down. Wait until you are physically and emotionally ready/older!

What is one regret you have in life so far?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Succumbing to pressure from the relatives after graduation/not being able to go abroad immediately after graduation due to money and so many paperworks (but then I'll make the goal of going abroad eventually happen)

What would you like to invent in the future if given the opportunity?

P

PrincessKarina

A time machine! (very unrealistic). But realistcally I'd like to invent robots that resemble human. They can do our chores! Lol

Who of the Thai actors would you kiss if given the opportunity? :)

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
Haha James Ji :icon12:

What animal would you choose to be if you were to pick one?

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

A lion! I want to be the king of the jungle! Lol.

What vehicle would want to be?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
J.K. Rowling.. Her story is so inspiring because she went through so much, miscarriage, abusive husband, depression, being a single mother on welfare, etc. and she is now a famous author.

Do you believe in having a soulmate?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
I wish I had attended University of Northwestern, a Christian college in Minnesota. I'd love to major in Music, Composition or Graphic Design.

What are all the things you would do if today was your last day to live?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I would tell people I love that I love them and I will travel everywhere

Which song best describes your love life?

maimyang

keep on keepin’ on. ✨
For now Toy Story 3.. I can relate to Andy because I'm growing older and am outgrowing some things. Gotta leave some things behind, even if I love them and will never forget :sad6:

If you could choose your own birth given name, what would it be?

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I don't know, difficult to tell. I was hoping for a different actress to play the nek.

If you were a boy, what name do you want to have?