[R] 50 Shades (New MV and Ch.21: Let's Play!)

Thank you so much for reading na... I'll update more tonight! FUN stuff coming up... I'll take you all to Tokyo in Charlie Tango and here is our pilot:

"Forget the paperwork" LOL ! ... What a thing to say before having a first kiss !

:spicy: Man that chapter 6 was hot !

I love Ana's character, she is innocent because of lack of experience but she is daring and alert , ready to explore unknown territories. I like her smirks at him, her initiative to use his toothbrush (very sensual thing to do, really love the toothbrush bit ) was WOW , yet she blushes under his stares , unsure of who Christian is.

Lifts and Lust DO mix soooo well !!! and it was a really good example here !... Lol ! They were in a bedroom all night ,yet they have their first kiss in the elevator .

You know, despite the fact that Mr Kugimiya is a control freak and need some kind of Contract from Ana before anything can happen , which he fail at with that steamy kiss lol, the relationship seems pretty equal somehow, probably because Ana can take the pressure and she also take initiatives that challenge his controlling attitude.

KIKI !!! i LOVE IT !!!! I WANT MORE TODAY LOL !!!!!!!! :dance2:

( Ana in a daring voice after the elevator's kiss ) " Is there more where that came from ??? ..."

OMG. You are killing me... hahahaha... there is more. A lot "more"!!

Did you noticed my struggle with the F word? Personally I would prefer the earlier one but I changed it to "Forget" to match Nadech's Christian but I am having second thoughts. lol.. The first one (original in the book) has so much more frustration in it....and I like it better because he was stepping out of his comfort zone. hmmmm... maybe I should change it back! :)

I love Ana's character too... it was one of the reasons for my attraction to this story.... what kind of woman made a guy like Christian Grey to fall deeply in love and changed his ways. It's a good balance of being strong willed and knowing when to let go.... being innocent yet curious. It's a delicious mix.

Thanks for the comments na... you keep pushing and I want to keep updating it for you all na...

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Umm.....umm.... Kiki ? " Where is my more so much more !" At ? Joking, joking....lol

Yep I know what u mean about using the F word cuz when I made my comment I actually used it ! I was sure it was there but later, I came back and decided to reread that chapter again and saw "forget" so I edited my post but I think you should change to the F word cuz , it makes more sense and Nadech do swear ! Lol !
It doesn't have to be too proper , I don't think , I mean everybody swear our days and the F word and Sh!t are just so commun !!!! Lol .

Waiting with sparkles in my eyes for the next update ..... By the way, I love your pictures idea to illustrate your writting, that is a really nice touch .

annea

sarNie Adult
lakornkiki version is nothing compare to the book. :spicy: dont get me wrong but this version is great also. keep up the great work and thank you lakornkiki for introducing this book. i agree with you this book is a great book and i cant seem to put the book down. cant wait to get the second book!!
now when i see yadech together i cant help but think of MR. FIFTY SHADES and ANA. :coverlaf:
update soon na ja!!!

Umm.....umm.... Kiki ? " Where is my more so much more !" At ? Joking, joking....lol

Yep I know what u mean about using the F word cuz when I made my comment I actually used it ! I was sure it was there but later, I came back and decided to reread that chapter again and saw "forget" so I edited my post but I think you should change to the F word cuz , it makes more sense and Nadech do swear ! Lol !
It doesn't have to be too proper , I don't think , I mean everybody swear our days and the F word and Sh!t are just so commun !!!! Lol .

Waiting with sparkles in my eyes for the next update ..... By the way, I love your pictures idea to illustrate your writting, that is a really nice touch .

I changed it back to the F word. LOL. I think I like it better. Adds a little more to the character.
Update next. Short one but I think it will work.... I'll continue to torture a little more.... You and Ana just have to be patient. *smirking slyly like Christian!*

Chapter 7: Laters Baby

Christian opens the car door and Ana stepped in. As they drove away, classical music filled the car.

Ana: “What are we listening to?”
Christian: “The Flower Duet” by Delebes. Do you like it?”
Ana: “It’s beautiful.”
Christian: “It is. Isn’t it?” he smiles. He is heart-stoppingly beautiful and that very moment, he looked his age, young and carefree.
Is this the key to him? Music?

They get distracted my many calls on his cell phone. He is constantly on his Bluetooth. This is his life.

As they pulled up outside Ana’s apartment, she realized that he had not asked her where she lived.
He knew. Of course he knew… what doesn’t he know?

Christian: “Anastasia, what happened in the elevator….. it won’t happen again. Well, ..not unless it’s premeditated”. He parked the car, climbed out and walked over to passenger side to opened the door for Ana.

Ana: “I liked what happened in the elevator” she utters in a low tone as she climbed out of the car.
Without waiting for a response, she walked towards the apartment.

As she walked in to the apartment she shares with Mint, she sees Mint and Mark kissing on the living room couch. They turned and broke from the kiss…..

Mint: “Ana!” Mint hugs her cheerfully.
Mark: “Hi Ana! I heard a lot about you!” he smiled a very warm smile. “oh, Hi Christian!” he greeted his brother who walked in after Ana.

They looked nothing alike. That would make sense because they are adopted brothers. Both are handsome men with different personalities. Mark seems easy going and cheerful. Christian on the other hand, calm, confident and mysterious.

Christian: “We should go” he said to Mark.

Mark turned around and kissed Mint passionately.
It was surprising for Ana as she’s never seen her best friend that way before.

Ana looked up at Christian …. Still questioning about what he said earlier in the car.
Would he ever be that way with her? She finds him looking at her. Observing her.

Mark: “Laters, baby!” Mint blushes.
Mint never blush!

Christian is now standing besides Ana.
He is amused by his brother and his public display of affection. He looks down at Ana.

He reached over and tucks a strand of hair that broke loose from her bun behind her ear.
Ana had put her hair up in a bun before they left the hotel.

The touch made her heart skip a beat and without realizing what she was doing, she lean her head into his fingers.
His eyes soften and his thumb runs across her lower lip.

Christian: “Laters, Baby” he whispers with a twinkle in his eyes. He is teasing her.
Christian Kugiyama is teasing her. It is so unlike him.
He would never use an endearment and perhaps she is over thinking it - but it seems there is so much more to those words.

Christian: “I’ll pick you up at eight. Don’t forget to bring your passport”.
With that he turned and leave the apartment, Mark following him close behind.

……

Sorry for a very short chapter. I wanted to make a chapter on “Laters Baby” because it’s a word that’s been promoted with the book and I wanted to point out where it came from.

I also want to take little steps to show how Christian steps away from his comfort zone for her.
You’ll see later how much he will change for the love of this woman. :)

Here is a button that I was amused by… I am sure we'll be seeing alot more 50 influenced items coming our way... lol

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
Kiki.....Thank You for sharing! I read the book up to chapter 7, but decided to stop there cus wants to read yours first. I'm not liking the other part of Christain.......I'm kind of scared for Ana if she go through it!! Now I know what BDSM mean!!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Damn Man !!! that was too short !!!!... :whatever:

Anyhow, i m still loving it lol ! Actually what stand out the most out of this chapter to me is this " it won’t happen again. Well, ..not unless it’s premeditated ". I was like " What ? Christian ? Are you serious ???? " But i have understood that the kiss in the elevator was not a normal thing to do for him, which made him even more mysterious and desirable lol and made Ana a very special person indeed... !
Kiki , keep the good work and update soon .....i am getting obsessed with this thread lol

Kiki.....Thank You for sharing! I read the book up to chapter 7, but decided to stop there cus wants to read yours first. I'm not liking the other part of Christain.......I'm kind of scared for Ana if she go through it!! Now I know what BDSM mean!!

I am proud of you Mrs.C! So did you or did you not go into the Red Room of Pain? lol
I'll take you gently through the experience naka... I meant to make this FF a romantic one instead of an erotic one (maybe some erotica ... can't take them all out. lol)
Don't worry for Ana.. She is strong and she knows what she wants. The good thing about their relationship is that he never hurt her (on purpose anyway)... it was always consensual which makes it very sweet in a weird way ka.

Damn Man !!! that was too short !!!!... :whatever: Anyhow, i m still loving it lol ! Actually what stand out the most out of this chapter to me is this " it won’t happen again. Well, ..not unless it’s premeditated ". I was like " What ? Christian ? Are you serious ???? " But i have understood that the kiss in the elevator was not a normal thing to do for him, which made him even more mysterious and desirable lol and made Ana a very special person indeed... ! Kiki , keep the good work and update soon .....i am getting obsessed with this thread lol

Please continue to comment and push me naka... It's motivating me!
I sometimes think of stopping this since people can just read the book...it's more raw and erotic. LOL

I will change some minor scenes soon and I am also working on something that you all will like (I hope)... so stay tuned.
I'll update again tonight.

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
The great thing is right now is that I like you Kiki and I love 50 Shades. So will wait patiently for your updates and delicious treats for us FF followers. I swear the movie adaptation needs fan vote or someone who is just obsessed about it like us can understand and know when they meet them THE Christian Grey and Ana Steele!! LOL.

i hope that you do update soon. I am not scared of the Red Room of Pain....but I will run for the hills too!

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
An update tonight ??? Yeahhhhh !!! I am so happy now....
You know that i have decided to not read the books because i am more interested in your adataption really. I know that you are working around Yadech and i like that idea. Look at Mrs Chum, She has stopped the book at chapter 7 because she wants to read your FF first. I can bet you that even the people who read the books will still be curious to read ur FF.
Exited to see the next chapter lol !!!

Here is a teaser MV for you naka.
I hope you like it.... Please comment on the MV if you do naka. Thank you.

http://youtu.be/bmetoJK0BqI

Chapter 8: Another First

The day was long and the hours couldn’t move any faster. Ana can barely concentrate at work. She is both nervous and excited about her evening with Christian Kugiyama.

He is punctual, waiting outside her work exactly at 8PM.

Christian: “Good evening, Ms. Sperbund” he greets her and opened the back seat of the SUV for her with a smile.
Ana: “Mr. Kugiyama” she responed. “Hello, Khun Boy” she greets his bodyguard who is driving them tonight.

Christian climbs in the car next to her. He slowly reached over and held Ana’s hand gently.

Christian: “How was work?”
Ana: “Very long”. Her voice is breathy. Her heart is beating fast by his touch.
Christian: “It’s been a long day for me too”.

The car pulled up in front of a tall building. Boy opened the car doors for them and handed over a folder to Christian.

Boy: “Here is the flight plan. The heliport is prepped and Charlie Tango is ready for you”.
Ana’s eyes widen. Heliport? Flight plan?

Christian: “Let’s go” he pulls her towards the helicopter and tightens the grip on her hand. She climbed into the helicopter. “Sit. Don’t touch anything” he orders.

He climbed in after her, crouches next to her and buckled her in to the harness. He is so close. His scent is driving her senses wild. Then he looked up, straight in the eyes and smiled. He is enjoying this.

Christian: “You are secure, no escaping” he whispers and he notices that she was holding her breath. “Breath, Anastasia” he said softly. Then he leaned in and planted a soft kiss on her lips. That was unexpected. Her heart is in her throat.

Christian continued to carry on with checking things in the cockpit and flipping switches.

Ana: “Do you know what you are doing? Are you flying us? To where?” she asked many questions at the same time with shaky nerves.

Christian: “I’ve been qualified as a pilot for a few years now. You are safe with me” he calmly says….then smiles a wicked smile as he added “well, at least while we are flying”. Ana’s stomach is in knots now.

Christian: “Are you ready?”
Ana nods.

The helicopter named Charlie Tango lift off and smoothly takes off. Christian chats with the control tower as Ana looks over the darkness. He noticed that she was quiet and started to chat about the functions and switches in the cockpit.

Christian: “There is a helipad on top of the building I live in”
Ana: “Oh, where are we heading?” She just realized that she doesn’t know where they are heading.
Christian: “Pattaya”

Ana’s eyes widen.
Christian: “Are you ok?”
Ana: “Yes.”
Her answer is short and he noticed that she is nervous.

He continued to communicate with international air traffic control and looked over her as they seemed to be coming into Pattaya air space.
Christian: “Look over there.” “That’s Pattaya. You can see the city lights and the sandy beach”.

Amazed by the beautiful sight, she asked before she could stop herself …
Ana: “Do you always impress women this way? Bring them up on your helicopter?”

Christian: “No, Anastasia. I’ve never brought a girl up here before. Its another first for me”. His voice is serious.

Ana is confused. Another first? Then she remembered the sleeping together comment earlier today.

They fly through the tall buildings and towards a tall skyscraper with the word “KUGIMIYA” on top of the building. She is a ball of nerves.
Christian set the helicopter down on the helipad, turned off the ignition, took off his head phones and removed hers too.

She is here. What does he have in mind for her? Her palms are sweaty now.
Christian fastened his seatbelt and unbuckled Ana. Their faces are almost touching each other.

Christian: “You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. You know that don’t you?” he quietly asks.
Ana: “I never do anything I didn’t want to do, Christian” she assures him and herself.

It’s windy on the helipad. Christian takes Ana’s hand and pulled her in tightly against him. They took the elevator down a few flights. The building is secure. He needed to put in codes to open the elevator doors.

Elevator stopped and Christian put another set of codes into the keypad to open the door to a beautiful foyer with most amazing 360 view of city and ocean views.
Christian: “We are here.”

Is she ready for what's next?

………

Another short chapter naka.... I figured to post a short chapter then none tonight.
Spent a lot of time on the MV today so the day got away from me.

Will update tomorrow if I can na.... It's coming to the some of the best parts.... we can't rush. lol

zazoured

sarNie Juvenile
Oooooohhhhh !!!! What a nice surprise ! After watching your MV , I was not expected an update as well. Thank you Kiki !
Wow so he wiskes her away in helicopter then hey ?... You know with each chapter , you can feel the tension going up and up but no sign of release yet so I am like Ana, I am left with sweaty hands lol !!! Looking forward to chapter 9 lol !!!