[R] Heartless

paige

sarNie Hatchling
That’s my last post. Because I didn't post the last time, there it is the last two chaps.

I’m sincerely sorry that due to the rush to finish Heartless it turned out kinky, but it was truly a challenge for me. I hope there was enough sex for you.

I’m sorry for not being responsive to my commenters of Heartless or my other fanfics. I read you and you make my days, but I don’t want to rely, or I’ll get into the asianfuse mode again, and it’ll make it harder to leave. So I want to very very very thank you all for reading, especially to my commenters. I take great pleasure in your feedback and thumps up. And for future readers, thanks too.

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
Awwww man why did this have to end already?... :teary: Anyways yay!!! :thumbsup: I can't believe they finally confessed to eachother i've been wating for it!!! :heart: I'll miss this ff :spin: , hopefully you come back to start a new one and i'll make sure to check it out...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't finished this yet, but omg. Crazy erotic stuff.

Isn't it nobody has to know that you're Paige? Can't you stay and write more? I will be back to finish reading soon.