R-scenes

skies

sarNie Adult
haha, i can't stop laughing when i read the comments...
count me in as a fan of R scenes and slap/kiss....i agree, it's the climax of the whole series...lol
i especially like revenge drama too...
however, it's only ok in lakorn because we know it's all fake and nothing real
of course no one wants get raped in reality because it's just inhumane to do so...
i guess the reason why we like it, especially in thai series, is because it's fantasy only, something that pulls the couple together no matter how much they hate each other...
but like some people, i don't really get why the main couple would fall in love after a R scene...haha

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I think r scenes only exists in thai lakorn. I don't know cause in thai lakorn it's almost nomal to see r scene between p'ak and n'ak and they still love each other and end up together so i guess you get used to. when it's revenge and slap/kiss lakorn it's almost expected especially when the leads are together and no one's around that it's gonna have an r scene if it doesn't happen and the p'ak is really cute it's almost a let down. But speaking in terms of the real world(reality) no being rape is not okay at all but as long as people know that r scene only exist in thai lakorn!!!! but should not be considered okay in real life than it's fine but to be honest i really think they should just do a more willing scenes instead of r scene cause it's makes us viewers that watch it and think it's okay sometimes look like a bunch of sicko's.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
for me it depends on the characters and the storyline. i agree that sometimes rape scenes make the storyline more interesting. but in some lakorns, i think it's not needed.

for example the only lakorn i can think of right now that i didn't like cause the p'ek raped the n'ek was the lakorn with Ken and Ann T. their first lakorn together where n'ek had a twin and one killed herself in the beginning. at first i loved it, cause ken's character for so adorable and cute and he was such a gentleman. but when he raped her i stopped watching.

as for a lakorn where i think the p'ek had no choice and n'ek was kinda asking for it was Daoprasook, the one with kob and num not the one with brook and atima. kob was so damn stubborn and ungrateful. hate to say this, but i think she deserved it.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
O Wow..Don't Get Me StarteD :lol:
Omg THatWhy I LOveThai LakrOn So Damn MUch..Who DosEn't... :D
Omg I THink r ScenEs AreDamnHawt BetWeen Na ACk n Pa ACk..LOl...

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i confess that i love r'scene,they make the lakorns more interesting.after,i always wonder "please,please be pregnant...",lol. ^_^ but only between the p'ek and the n'ek and only in thai's lakorn.i don't know why,but they always make me smile, if we are lucky, we only see their hands... my favorite r'scene was in "fai loung" with willy and tao,"dao pra sook' with num and kob,"rahut risaya" with paul and noon w,"jao sao ban rai" with por t and namfon,"leh ratree" with pepper and ann a and "jlr" with aum and aff!i wait the r'scene in "sawan bieng" starring ken and ann t :loool:
omg, i forget the r'scene between oil :drool: and kwan!!! :lmao:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i confess that i love r'scene,they make the lakorns more interesting.after,i always wonder "please,please be pregnant...",lol. ^_^ but only between the p'ek and the n'ek and only in thai's lakorn.i don't know why,but they always make me smile, if we are lucky, we only see their hands... my favorite r'scene was in "fai loung" with willy and tao,"dao pra sook' with num and kob,"rahut risaya" with paul and noon w,"jao sao ban rai" with por t and namfon,"leh ratree" with pepper and ann a and "jlr" with aum and aff!i wait the r'scene in "sawan bieng" starring ken and ann t :loool:
omg, i forget the r'scene between oil :drool: and kwan!!! :lmao:

LOL Sajenna!!! You just named all the ones I liked too! But you forgot Tik and Aom in RLSR...that was hottt!

But yeah, only in lakorns is this behavior okay.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
yeah that one with tik and aom was good it actually look like it really happen. I hate the really bad ones that make you go did something happen? or worst they still have clothes on after it happens huh?

sarN

sarNie Granny
R' scene isn't dat wild really . It the ATTEMPT scene dat have all the action > Jamleuy Rak < lmao O.O

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
who's not a fan??

anyways...i dislike the reallie fake ones..and hate the ones that looks WAY TO REALISTIC...it gets scarie sometimes....

R scenes, Revenge and kiss/slap lakorns catch alot of attentions but i tink the ones tat can catch the attention w/ out all of the above are the truly great lakorns...like Oum Ruk...

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! I like the attempt scene but I have to speak out AGAINST R-Scene. I guess I'm Anti-R. It just burns me! cuz I can't imagine what the n'ek is thinking about him afterward. I don't care if she does like him. Imagine when everyone is happy at the end and she thinks back to that incident, AHHH! Well, it's just a lakorn and off course it only happen in lakorn, but it bugs me. I sometimes block them out of my head as if it did not happen. Oh well, maybe I'm just contradicting myself cuz I know that all the excitement usually happens after the r-scene.