Rabum Duang Dao (Polyplus-CH3)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Great is a good actor for a new comer and good to see Au in another action lakorn
and Ploy in more n'ek role. Wonder who will take the n'rai role.

nikki1786

LizQuen
what a relief... because i prefer to hear that she accepts roles of lakorn projects alternately. like this will n'ek... then this will be n'rai... n'ek... n'rai... n'ek... n'rai. love ploy... ^^

icool48

sarNie Adult
credits pantip

I'm guessing ploy is now n'ek???
update credit : daradaily

polyplus has changed p.ek from great to oil thana

“เกรท” หลุดโผพระเอก !! “ออย” เสียบ “ระบำดวงดาว”
Credit : daradaily.com

ถูกสกัดดาวรุ่งซะแล้ว
เมื่อมีข่าวว่าละครที่แร๊งส์ ตั้งแต่ยังไม่ได้ถ่ายทำอย่าง “ระบำดวงดาว” มีการเปลี่ยนตัวพระเอกอีกแล้ว จาก “เกรท-วรินทร ปัญหกาญจน์” มาเป็น “ออย-ธนา สุทธิกมล” หลังจากที่ก่อนหน้านี้ก็มีข่าวทอล์ค ออฟ เดอะทาวน์ ว่า นางเอกอย่าง “เชอรี่-เข็มอัปสร สิริสุขขะ” ประกาศถอนตัวเพราะบทของ “พลอย-เฌอมาลย์” เด่นกว่า

งานนี้ “หนุ่มเกรท”เ ปิดใจกลางงานเปิดตัวคอลเลคชั่นใหม่ซิเซโด้ว่า

“ครับ.. ตอนนี้ละครเรื่อง “ระบำดวงดาว” ผมไม่ได้เล่นแล้วครับ ทางผู้ใหญ่มีการเปลี่ยนตัวแต่ก็มีเรื่องใหม่ให้ลงปลายปี เหตุผลก็ไม่ทราบครับ ตอนแรกมีข่าวว่าได้เล่น ทางกองก็ยังโทรประสานงานอยู่น่ะครับ หลังจากนั้นก็มีข่าวว่าเปลี่ยนตัวแล้ว ทางผู้ใหญ่เกริ่นๆว่าจะมีละครที่เหมาะกับเราอีกเรื่องนึง อยากให้เล่นเรื่องนั้นมากกว่า

ไม่น้อยใจหรอกครับผมเคารพการตัดสินใจ ของผู้ใหญ่ แต่ละครเรื่องใหม่ยังไม่รู้รายละเอียดมาก ตอนนี้ผมถ่ายทำอยู่เรื่องเดียวคือ “จงกลกิ่งเทียน” ปิดกล้องเรื่องนี้ก่อนแล้วเรื่องหน้าค่อยว่ากันอีกที

ทราบรึยังว่า พระเอกเป็น “ออย-ธนา” ? “ไม่ทราบเลยครับ ไม่ทราบจริงๆ ตรงนี้แล้วแต่ทางผู้ใหญ่ อย่างน้อยผู้ใหญ่ก็ยังมีงานให้เราอยู่ มันเป็นเรื่องธรรมดาน่ะครับกับการเปลี่ยนแปลง”

tinah

sarNie Coma
what a surprise! ch3 like to change their cast the very last min. i hope ploy still get to dress alil sexy although she isnt n'rai anymore. she could pull off any look

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
^Cast changing again... :huh: y????

but anyway, thanks for the updates Jakjann...

Oil is okay I don't mind, but I still want to see Grate...he such a great actor...

looking forward....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wahhhh yay.. more oil lakorns.. im beginning to miss oil more n more even though he has a lakorn airing lol..

ooo i like the new cast as well.. whoot whoot xp ^_^..

Katerine

Butterfly123
Yay Oil and Ploy :wub:
but then that means His lakorn with Rita might not happen coz Oil very very rarely film 2 lakorns at a time but nevermind at least he got a lakorn with another n'ek i like :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oil and Ploy? :blink:

I would prefer the pairing of Oil and Rita!!! Please change cast again lmao!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was quite surprise when they chosen lydia as the n'ek. she never starr in a lakorn before. the cast is interesting though.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
wow! wat a surprise for me, Lydia is the na'ek for this lakorn...

so Ploy Cherman is still the na'rai rite? I was wondering which role did Aerin play? I just wanna know...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
dang, this lakorn keep changing the cast huh haha..but glad Oil is having more lakorns. Lydia as nang'ek. whoa what a surprise. will wait to see it.