Rae Rai Loog Sao Paa (Campordee)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Wait, so if Alexandra, is left since 4-1-08 already. That means they ain't gonna go on any show...sucks... <_< . They finish filming already?! If so, it was really quick..just 3 months :D

Anyone know how many songs Cee, sings?

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
haha yeh cee and nam do look alike esp. that water fighting scene, Lmaf!
wow she this lakorn only took 3 months, that's so fast!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
sometimes rai person gets someone also
he might get with marisa anita
hopefully
she looks like yard to me in the pic shes with nam

nina07

sarNie Adult
yeah and i know if anyone noticed in the pictures..but kusaman [the guy who was weir's mentor in music and who wrote songs for him in pleng ruk rim fung khong] hes a monk !! haha...oh and natalie [the gay guy] doesnt even look gay in here !! haha and her dad is in it too from her previous lakorn with weir..and so is weir's dad from pleng ruk rim fung khong too !! when i saw his picture i was like..heyy your supposed to be dead !! haha..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sometimes rai person gets someone also
he might get with marisa anita
hopefully
she looks like yard to me in the pic shes with nam

Nam isnt bad just bad cause of love he turn out nice ....what marisa anita in this lakorn too? I only see Louktan Alisa she nrai in here I believe Nam either get her but I doubt it or this girl here or he might get roong the funny girl lmao.... jk

nina07

sarNie Adult
Nam isnt bad just bad cause of love he turn out nice ....what marisa anita in this lakorn too? I only see Louktan Alisa she nrai in here I believe Nam either get her but I doubt it or this girl here or he might get roong the funny girl lmao.... jk

haha..no sao dao is only in sumlie's heart..hahaha !!! well she'll probably end up with a funny guy in the lakorn..maybe natalie if hes not gay in this lakorn...haha

max

sarNie Elites
Aww! I never thought that Nam was that cute, but he looks so cute in this lakorn! I love Cee, but they should have used Nam as the pra'eke. He looks a lot better with Alexandra than Cee does. This lakorn seems somewhat interesting. I may watch!