Raeya Vs. Thongpairum

Which character do you dislike or hate the most?

• Raeya in (Dok Som See Thong)

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Thongpairum in (Malai Sarm Chai)

Votes: 20 64.5%

• Total voters

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
For now, Thongpairum because I haven't seen Dok Som See Thong. But Thongpairum was pure evil. I hated her character. She was a whore who messed up everyone's life. She didn't even care when her sons died, her tears were fake!! She was addicted to sex and did anything to get it. I still don't think getting syph and dying @ the end was the best punishment for her. She deserved worst!

cecilia

Staff member
I think RAEYA is worst than THONGPRAIRUM b/c not only she mess up one marriage but 2 - 3 and still keep going!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Thongpairum because she lied about who she was pregnant with and left her husband at the worst point of his life and never really loved anyone.

Raeya was equally immoral but at least she did love her mom, her best friend, and the first man she slept with. I don't view Raeya as rai but more as rang.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
For sure Raeya... She portrays the role well and can really convinces alot including me that she's a real life bad @$$ homewrecker while Thongpairum, on the other hand... she can be annoying in Malai 3 Chai but still not convincingly bad enough to hate her...

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i saw thong bc she has no remorse whatsoever when her son died. she pretends and lies and lies over again and again...

she seduce men doesnt matter who they are. she didnt care for anyone but herself. didnt take on any teaching from the lady that brought her up to be good to the peeps that are good to her. she never had enough even when she had plenty of money to use...

she used her husband in the wrong way and tries to do others wrong when indeed that person has not done her wrong. swearing without any shame?

her character is the worst!

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh Thonpairum messed up more than 2-3 marriages. She messed up father and son. Causing them to kill each other because of her! She was a shameless homewrecker. Even when she was at the lowest point in her life, someone at the brothel decided to let her out and ruin another family.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
No question, it's Thonpairum. Raeya's actions were just a smidgen compared to Thongpairum.

cecilia

Staff member
Oh Thonpairum messed up more than 2-3 marriages. She messed up father and son. Causing them to kill each other because of her! She was a shameless homewrecker. Even when she was at the lowest point in her life, someone at the brothel decided to let her out and ruin another family.
ah, forgot about this .. yes, in consider to causing ppl's death -- she's worst than Raeya!

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
Thongpairum in (Malai Sarm Chai) was the worst. :numchuck: HATED her n there. ARGGG--- i wanted to k*ll her. :gungirl:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I watched both lakorn and I would have to say Thongpairum is far worst than Raeya. Thong doesn't has any sense of human while Raeya still has some.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I watched both lakorn and I would have to say Thongpairum is far worst than Raeya. Thong doesn't has any sense of human while Raeya still has some.

agree with you!

i watched this lakorn again. she was following her husband into the funeral house but yet had her eyes on another man. goes for every man she sees and has no shame. manipulate people not to mention. i cant stand her character hehe...