Rahut Torachon [UMA 99]

jakjann

Jakjann
Rahut Torachon [UMA 99]
[font="arial]พบกับเคน-ชมพู่ ในรหัสทรชน เร็วๆนี้ ของค่ายยูม่า[/font]
[font="arial]http://www.pantown.com/board.php?id=5441&area=&name=board1&topic=2377&action=view[/font]
[font="arial]
[/font]
[font="arial]
[/font]

tinah

sarNie Coma
not with araya again..i perfer to see him with janie, cherry or vicky. uma used to have good action lakorn but not anymore so hope ken doesnt accept cuz it'll be a waste

Iya

sarNie Adult
not with araya again..i perfer to see him with janie, cherry or vicky. uma used to have good action lakorn but not anymore so hope ken doesnt accept cuz it'll be a waste
i agree, although i'm a little bias beccause i love seeing him with janie and vicky. i can't say much of cherry because i never seen them together. as for chompoo, i also can't say because i haven't seen them together yet. i'll wait till their other lakorn comes out first and then i'll judge this pair.

calla

sarNie Adult
omg...not them again. their lakorn is not even air yet...and they are going to have a new one ?
hehe,..i hope its just rumor.

jakjann

Jakjann
If this news is really true I think it will on air CH3, cause They are an actors/actress from CH3

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea it'll air on ch3 like jakjaan said. UMA is a freelance so they still can work with ch3

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
The only thing i've ever heard is Chompoos doing for sure and that beam saranyoo will be in it too playing a good guy...

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks jakjaan

i was hoping this wouldnt be true and now they have the fitting ughh. i do miss ken in action drama but didnt wanna see him with araya again..shes getting on-going work. lucky her..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Can Ken get any hotter! I wish it would've been Vicky or Cherry! They are good in action lakorns and would love to see them with Ken again! Oh well at least I get to see ken as a hot cop! :lol: I'm not watching WWW but maybe I'll watch this just for Ken! :lol: