Rahut Torachon [UMA 99]

meenia

sarNie Adult
AHHHHH..HOT!! Both very hot..but i want araya to play a different role..I want them to be on the same team..I also don't want her to be a weak role but not an assassin..I think that's what she said her character will be an assassin...I hope not.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ill probaly watch it for ken although im not a fan of him and araya as a couple. this better be a good one but im not really counting on it cuz UMAs lakorn has gone down the drain

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I agree with you m3lhouse, I saw the clip too, Ken and Chompoo were explaining about their character role. It sound interesting and can't wait to watch. Right now I so hooked with Wheewaa Waa Woon. Love this couple very much.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I agree with you m3lhouse, I saw the clip too, Ken and Chompoo were explaining about their character role. It sound interesting and can't wait to watch. Right now I so hooked with Wheewaa Waa Woon. Love this couple very much.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Yea another lakorn of them together I love them in wiwa waa woon cool this one is a action lakorn.

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
sorry, but i will pass on this drama! i love to see Ken but i don't like chompoo. i think she still need to improve more. or else go back to ch 7!!! sorry if i offend other but that i really try my best to watch her drama but there is something about her acting that i don't like! i really think that Ken is too good for her!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
m3lhouse, I am a diehard fan of Ken and Chompoo too. Thank you so much for that few hot scenes that you were trying to keep me update with it. If there are more please inform us.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Me too I'm not into action but just like you m31house but I like the dynamics of the leads literally fighting for each other, protecting each other... And for this one specifically pra'ek's very flirty and head over heels for nang ek and she's a hard ass but delicate inside etc... Can't wait to watch anymore!!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm starting to like this couple since 'viva wa woon'. Ken is very good in action drama.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Here are the spoiler scenes from the book as promised :) I'll hide them as they're quite long with dialogue and all.
Be warned it is verrrrry cheesey, but don't hate I didn't make it, just serving it :) I have two of the three done. I mite just summarize the third because it's short and there's not a lot of dialogue. Not to mention it takes a year to do this! Enjoy. I'll do a summary recap as well to discuss them.
Officer Singha finds himself deep in the forest after he had been, so he thought, conspicuously following Mussaya. Everywhere he looked he saw forest green. And at times, despite having followed Mussaya without missing a beat, he felt like he could have gotten lost several times. While lost in thought of wondering what Mussaya was doing deep in the forest and where she was going he lost her. He decided to take a step back and wait for her to reappear. After waiting ten minutes, he was rewarded with the reappearance of Mussaya leaving her hiding spot to continue on her way. Singha thought, what a shame. He thought if she was working for the police, she'd surely be a critical asset for them as she was smart, resourceful, and most importantly, knows how to survive. After he finished his thought, he found himself dodging and defending himself from Mussaya's (short) knife. Singha notices a spot of blood quickly expanding on the sleeve of his white t-shirt.

"Nice job," Mussaya says. She knew he had been following her the entire time. She was impressed with him for being able to follow her as far as he did and defend himself.

"Admit that you are Samingsa," Singha demanded softly while he looked into her blank eyes. The pain from his wound was hardly comparable to the pain and disappointment he felt at the sight of her gaze declaring them as enemies.(I'm not sure what this word means, but I know that it refers to the gang she is working for)

"That's quite a slanderous accusation officer...where's your evidence?" Mussaya challenged.

"Evidence?" Singha repeated in disgust...He forcefully approaches her, Mussaya quickly grabs his hand and flips him on his back. Singha grabs her, pulls her so she was right down with him. Singha takes advantage and lays himself on top of her, with hand restraining both of her arms and the other rubbing her face.

"Is that all you've got? I thought you were a gymnast?" Mussaya repsonds with a glare with her face beat red as that was all she could do at the moment. After looking at her sweet face for sometime, Singha started to unbutton her shirt...

"What are you doing?" Singha doesn't answer but calmly continues to unbutton her shirt til the last one, finally he was able to open her collar. He reminded himself to keep his eyes above her neck...he had some trouble doing so... His focus is to be on her shoulder, where his evidence is hidden. Met with a newly healed gun shot wound, he was also met with his worst nightmare. The girl he fell in love with is truly his enemy. (I'm sure this part is alluding to another chapter I missed where she was on some shady mission, he was there to prevent her from doing any illegal dealing and he shot her.) Singha's eyes poured with hurt. He looks into Mussaya's eyes,

"Does it hurt?" Singha asks with a concerned voice while rubbing her wounded areas as if he wanted to rub away the pain for her. Mussaya doesn't respond. Instead she took this opportunity of his distraction to clamp her mouth down hard on his wounded arm. Singha's defense now was to release her arms he had restrained, to place on her chest along with his mouth, in hopes that she may forget about attacking him to defend herself from his hand and body having its way with her. However it was he who became distracted. His mind was lost in her scent. He felt like he was in a bed of roses. The scent was so familiar to him, like he'd been around it all his life. In reality it's familiar as it is the same scent left on the ripped cloth he discovered from the president's mansion. The same cloth he kept for himself and since became acquainted with over and over again.

Mussaya is struggling to remove his face from her body. She realizes that if she lets this game continue, he'll get the upperhand eventually so she releases her mouth from his arm, "let go of me!" Singha shakes out of his haze and stares at her burning face. "My blood is on you lips." Mussaya is in a state of shock when he bends his head down and slowly kisses his own blood away from her lips. To himself he says, "I love you Mussaya." Mussaya, frozen. Ideas of escape, escapes her. The only thing she can focus on is an unsettling feeling, confusion. His kisses is making her heart beat abnormally... Both are shaken out of their love haze, when Mussaya's name is heard. They separate, Mussaya runs off towards the voices, she looks at him, " Get ready for your death." Earlier when Mussaya had suspected Singha following her trails, she had called her associates to report about the situation. Now as they've arrived to help her, she orders them to, "...take care of him. Even better if there isn't a trace of him." Mussaya turns away and leaves her crew to take of Singha.

End of Scene
Scene 2

While waiting for Mussaya in the lobby, Singha thinks back to the conversation he had with his friend Narathip and President Pbatawee. Through this meeting, he had found out that Mussaya had wired ten million dollars to an account to the Cayman Islands belonging to her English parents, the Andersons. From what Singha knew of Mussaya's background, he knew that her brother Andrew was in love with her! He tried to think what kind of parents would raise or let their own offsprings fall in love! He wondered can this be the reason for her to act strangely? He was worried for Mussaya because he knew that Andrew is a player and that he'd eventually find a way to get to her... lost in his thought, he didn't hear Mussaya walking up from behind him, but he did catch a whiff of her scent, "Mut!" He turns around and sure enough, she's right in front of him.
He couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked in her dark dress.

"I must be a ghost because you're staring at me like I'm haunting you..." Mussaya says light heartedly.

"No no, more like you're beautiful like a little angel."

Mussaya eyes go wide and feigns shock. She laughs lightly. Singha begins to get nervous at her reaction.

"Sorry, I might have overdressed. Just in case you were planning on taking me somewhere fancy I thought I could save time. but If you are taking me somewhere close by I have time to change as well..."

"No need to change. It will be my pleasure to take you anywhere you wish," Singha says with a smile. Which grew wider as she suggested a hotel, which he knew had an atmosphere for lots of privacy....

As soon as they got to the hotel, they were quickly seated in a secluded area. Singha waited for the waiter to take their orders before he proceeded to discuss his proposition for her.

"I'm really glad you agreed to meet with me." Singha started.

"Why would I refuse?" Mussaya states as she stares at him with an arched eyebrow.

"Because you've always acted like you wanted nothing to do with me."

Mussaya laughs, "I think you're thinking too much about it...um...haven't I congratulated on your escape from the hands of Preecha?"

"Who's that?"

"The man you killed on the mountain." She says smiling and with laughter in her eyes.

Singha is taken aback by her playful nature.

"I guess I can say the officer is skillful"

"You're teasing me."

Mussaya doesn't respond to his accusation as the champagne has arrive. She pours herself and Singha a glass.

"Let's drink to you passing the discipline test." After sips to their toasts Singha asks her, "do you believe in love at first sight?"

"I don't really believe in that nonsense. Why do you ask? Do you?"

Singha locks eyes with her, "Before I did not. Not until I met someone. That's when everything changed. I fell in love with her the minute I saw her. It might sound a little strange, but it's the truth. She's beautiful and sweet. But she's also really tough and feisty. Unfortunately, I am not one who is able to separate my feelings from my duties therefore..." Singha takes her hands, "Mut, will you join forces with me? You helping us as a key witness and providing evidence can lighten your sentencing. And I promise with my honor, from the man who loves you more than anything, that I'll help you in everyway and protect you with my life. Do you believe me?"

"How are you going to protect me when you barely survived me?" She asks in a condescending tone.

"It's because I love you, Mussaya. I don't want to hurt the person I love. Do you really think I'd let you roam around free if I wasn't in love with you?"

Mussaya giggles. She pulls her hands away from him. "And exactly what am I guilty of?"

Singha says calmly with a smile, "You know exactly what!"

She playful smacks his hands, "How am I supposed to know if you won't tell me?! And exactly what do you know?" He basically tells her that he knows that she's the person who he's at a run in with at several occasions where he's trying to arrest her and most importantly she's a part of the Samingsa ganga. She was however most taken back when he revealed that he knew that she is the sister and love interest of an English actor.

"How do you know if all of your information about me is true?"

"We can go down to the headquarters and pull up your file and all of the evidence that points to the claims..."

"You're antagonizing me."

"I'm just trying to prove to you that I know everything that's going with you."

"Well if you have everything to make an arrest on me, how come you haven't done it already?"

"President Pratawee announced that if there were to be an arrest on you, to do it red handed. Why? I can't say, and I've said all that I could already." He takes her hands again, "that's why you have to switch sides Mussaya, it's not too late. If you turn now, I can ask the President to lighten your sentence."

Mussaya wonders to herself, "How will you feel if you found out the man you are speaking of is my father?" She pulls her hands away from him again and says, "We both have our own duties officer. Thanks for your sincerest offer, but I really can't take your offer."

"Why not, Mut?"

"How much do you know about Samingsa officer?"

"They're a gang of thieves and cold blooded killers."

"Not well enough I see. Members can't leave without consent. An attempt is an automatic death sentence."

"You don't trust that I can protect you? Please leave the gang. I'll take care of you, I love you. I can take care of you."

"I believe you. You said 'i love you' like ten times!"

"Then why won't you do what I'm asking you?"

Mussaya smiles, "Can I ask you something? How is that you're so sure about wanting to spend you life with me when you hardly know me?"

"I love you. And sometimes you don't have to have a reason. Like I said, it was love at first sight for me."

"Okay, I believe that you do really wanna spend your life with me."

"I'm being serious. Do you realize what's going to happen if you don't switch sides?"

"No, tell me."

"I don't want to hurt someone I love. I'm still not over the bullet I put on your shoulder and I don't think I'll ever get over it."

"Really that bad? After your confession of love, how are you going to handle it when you have to take me out?"

"I don't know. But don't turn us against each other please?!"

"Can I ask you something else? Are you attracted to khun Nitya or khun Nirada? If they weren't the president's daughters would you consider dating them?"

"No, I wouldn't date them because I'm not in love with either of them."

"Why not? Don't you think it'll help with getting promoted if you were dating the president's daughter?"

"I can manage on my own. I don' need to network or rely on anyone, especially my future wife to get ahead in life."

"Oh, don't get mad. I'm only curious."

"You probably think I got to where I am because my own father used to be the President."

"I didn't say or even thought that... How sincere are you with me?"

"I'm not sure what you mean..."

"You've been telling me that you're in love with me, have you been taping our entire conversation?"

Singha looks at her with a little bit of hurt..."You can search me if you like..."

"You're only saying that because you know I wouldn't dare to openly frisk you!"

"We can do it on the dance floor then. It wouldn't be suspicious if you had your hands on me there..."

They go on the dance floor.

Mussaya and Singha got close for their dance and the frisk. After she slowly frisked him all over, Singha gave into his emotions, pulled her closer and pressed his lips onto hers. His heart burst into joy as he felt her kissing him back.

End Scene 2!

The third scene is them at a party thrown at the President's home. Here we see that one of the President's daughters is love with Singha. But she knew that Singha had come with Mussaya. Jealous, she thought that by suggesting a Tango competition she'd embarrassed Mussaya because she assumed that she wouldn't be familiar with the dance. Two couples were the highlight of the competition, Singha with Mussays and Mussaya's friend Aira with Singha's friend, also the President's son, Nathip. Ultimately the President decided that his son and his partner won because he's old fashion and he liked that they tangoed traditionally. His wife however gave Mussaya and Singha the fan favorite award for being innovative, that is by having the female dancer to take lead.
The decision scene between the President and the first lady is critical because the reason why the President didn't want to award Mussaya and Singha is because he didn't really didn't want to support them as a couple as she is he daughter! Overprotective father mode. And while discussing who should win, the couple talked about how close Singha and Mussaya were, and the first lady is glad as they seem compatible and that at least her daughter could get over her crush for him. The President asks her if she did not approve of Singha as a suitor for their daughter. Although she likes him, he's educated, hard working, a good man etc, his family name has been tarnish and isn't as prestigious as it had been, she cares about things like that so she does not want him as a son in law. Another thing, Mussaya's sister was really pissed when her plan failed, she went to one of the police officer and told him that Aira and Mussaya were part of the Samingsa gang so that he could arrest or kill them!

ROUND UP SPOILER

Mussaya was kidnapped by the leader of the Gang to take down her own family as a revenge plot for the Samingsa gang.
That family happens to be one where her parents are social elites, with her dad being the president.
The tango scene happens a while after Mussaya finds out she's being used by the gang leader as well as finding out who her true parents are.
Her dad knows that she is his daughter his wife doesn't. I don't know when or how he knows though.
From the scene where the President and his wife are discussing Mussaya and Singha as a couple, I see it as a foreshadowing of a conflict towards the end of the lakorn when everything is set, done, and revealed, Mussaya's mom won't want her to date Singha because of his family background. And in scene 2 Singha had a complex when she teased him about dating the President's daughter to further his name too.
I believe Tah Warit will play Mussaya's brother/Singha's friend and he will pair up with Sara Lek's character Aira/Mussaya's friend.
From the trailer, Ken was holding some girl's hand, who was NOT cute, and I believe she is one of her sisters.
So there are 4 plots/conflicts in this one....good guys vs bad guys, baby switching/DNA, class conflict with pra nang love story in addition to other people trying to pursue them. Yep should be something for everyone!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Here are the spoiler scenes from the book as promised :) I'll hide them as they're quite long with dialogue and all.
Be warned it is verrrrry cheesey, but don't hate I didn't make it, just serving it :) I have two of the three done. I mite just summarize the third because it's short and not there's not a lot of dialogue. Not to mention it takes a year to do this! Enjoy. I'll do a summary recap as well to discuss them.
Scene 1
Officer Singha finds himself deep in the forest after he had been, so he thought, conspicuously following Mussaya. Everywhere he looked he saw forest green. And at times, despite having followed Mussaya without missing a beat, he felt like he could have gotten lost several times. While lost in thought of wondering what Mussaya was doing deep in the forest and where she was going he lost her. He decided to take a step back and wait for her to reappear. After waiting ten minutes, he was rewarded with the reappearance of Mussaya leaving her hiding spot to continue on her way. Singha thought, what a shame. He thought if she was working for the police, she'd surely be a critical asset for them as she was smart, resourceful, and most importantly, knows how to survive. After he finished his thought, he found himself dodging and defending himself from Mussaya's (short) knife. Singha notices a spot of blood quickly expanding on the sleeve of his white t-shirt.

"Nice job," Mussaya says. She knew he had been following her the entire time. She was impressed with him for being able to follow her as far as he did and defend himself.

"Admit that you are Samingsa," Singha demanded softly while he looked into her blank eyes. The pain from his wound was hardly comparable to the pain and disappointed he felt at the sight of her gaze declaring them as enemies.(I'm not sure what this word means, but I know that it refers to the gang she is working for)

"That's quite a slanderous accusation officer...where's your evidence?" Mussaya challenged.

"Evidence?" Singha repeated in disgust...He forcefully approaches her, Mussaya quickly grabs his hand and flips him on his back. Singha grabs her, pulls her so she was right down with him. Singha takes advantage and lays himself on top of her, with hand restraining both of her arms and the other rubbing her face.

"Is that all you've got? I thought you were a gymnast?" Mussaya repsonds with a glare with her face beat red as that was all she could do at the moment. After looking at her sweet face for sometime, Singha started to unbutton her shirt...

"What are you doing?" Singha doesn't answer but calmly continues to unbutton her shirt til the last one, finally he was able to open her collar. He reminded himself to keep his eyes above her neck...he had some trouble doing so... His focus is to be on her shoulder, where his evidence is hidden. Met with a newly healed gun shot wound, he was also met with his worst nightmare. The girl he fell in love with is truly his enemy. (I'm sure this part is alluding to another chapter I missed where she was on some shady mission, he was there to prevent her from doing any illegal dealing and he shot her.) Singha's eyes poured with hurt. He looks into Mussaya's eyes,

"Does it hurt?" Singha asks with a concerned voice while rubbing her wounded areas as if he wanted to rub away the pain for her. Mussaya doesn't respond. Instead she took this opportunity of his distraction to clamp her mouth down hard on his wounded arm. Singha's defense now was to release her arms he had restrained, to place on her chest along with his mouth, in hopes that she may forget about attacking him to defend herself from his hand and body having its way with her. However it was he who became distracted. His mind was lost in her scent. He felt like he was in a bed of roses. The scent was so familiar to him, like he'd been around it all his life. In reality it's familiar as it is the same scent left on the ripped cloth he discovered from the president's mansion. The same cloth he kept for himself and since became acquainted with over and over again.

Mussaya is struggling to remove his face from her body. She realizes that if she lets this game continue, he'll get the upperhand eventually so she releases her mouth from his arm, "let go of me!" Singha shakes out of his and stares at her burning face. "My blood is on you lips." Mussaya is in a state of shock when he bends his head down and slowly kisses his own blood away from her lips. To himself he says, "I love you Mussaya." Mussaya, frozen. Ideas of escape, escapes her. The only thing she can focus on is an unsettling feeling, confusion. His kisses is making her heart beat abnormally... Both are shaken out of their love haze, when Mussaya's name is heard. They separate, Mussaya runs off towards the voices, she looks at him, " Get ready for your death." Earlier when Mussaya had suspected Singha following her trails, she had called her associates to report about the situation. Now as they've arrived to help her, she orders them to, "...take care of him. Even better if there isn't a trace of him." Mussaya turns away and leaves her crew to take of Singha.

End of Scene
I can totally picture ken and chom doing this scene. Really cheesy indeed :p

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I can totally picture ken and chom doing this scene. Really cheesy indeed :p
You're talking about scene 1 or 2? For scene 1 I feel like it mite be a little risque for Thai tv but it's totally perfect for the angst, love scene, and the reveal... What I'm worried about is this sequence http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_ooeYuhCek mite be the modified version of it which doesn't look too promising. I'm hoping it's for something else... I edited the spoiler with a little summary of scene 3 w more spoilers btw. I'm working on rounding up spoilers from the scenes from people who don't wanna read all that and just a little more info on the series :)