Rahut Torachon [UMA 99]

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Thank you to someone at Spicy Forum posted that Ken and Chompoo are going to Ratree Somorson Show. If that is true, I'll say it about time. Chompoo been starring 3-5 lakorns already beside Tonight Show, I have not seen Chompoo gone to any show yet. I alway wonder why is that so. My sister said may it's hard to get her because she is loads with works.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
this lakorn is still a prettie bad one aside from the ken & chompoo's energy. In ep. 9 when they were on the golf course and the police was chasing them on the golf-cart you could see every single black tube that they put the gun powder-STICKING out of the grass EVERYWHERE...when they shot,you literally see the black tubes go off...the fact that this production decides to be THAT sloppy in this lakorn really says something about them...i mean if you can't afford a good combat choreographer for the fighting sequences fine I understand, but not bothering to cover up little things like that pisses me off...and the fact that an A-list pra'ek like Ken is in this lakorn is really sad...
now that you mentioned it, i went back to watch that scene and yes i cannot believe the director didnt attempt to cover those gun powder stuff out. wow.

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
now that you mentioned it, i went back to watch that scene and yes i cannot believe the director didnt attempt to cover those gun powder stuff out. wow.
I didn't go back to watch the scene, but maybe they couldn't do much to cover it because it's on a nice golf course? They didn't want to damage the owner's grass? I don't know, maybe they just can't do much more than what they just set down into the land there... :scratchhead2:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Cast of Rahut Torachon on Ratree Somorson...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UD31-O7ORM&tracker=False

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aItz0Nbgj3A&tracker=False

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5V4xSMe0wc&tracker=False

credits to : cityloveu @ youtube

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I love ep.11 the scenes where Ken and Chompoo at the hospital. Chompoo was saying that you know that my mom dislike you and what should I do ... It's kind of sad and romantic to see that they do care and love for each other and she is confuse and ask him for advises. It's rare in Thai's lakorn, normally you see one side and get hurt, sick then better than end or either that they argue. I love it.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I Know sad how both of them will die.They should of have
make them both fall in love with a good guy and have a good relationship
like how Chompoo and Sara fall in love with Ken them. I seriously
thought those two girls will fall for the other two policeman
but no the other policeman die and so will these two girls too.
:(

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I Know sad how both of them will die.They should of have
make them both fall in love with a good guy and have a good relationship
like how Chompoo and Sara fall in love with Ken them. I seriously
thought those two girls will fall for the other two policeman
but no the other policeman die and so will these two girls too.
:(
that's exactly what i was thinking!! i thought they were gonna end up with those two other cute police guys. i felt bad when one of them died, then i had no hope that those girls will end up with anyone. now they gonna die

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
that's exactly what i was thinking!! i thought they were gonna end up with those two other cute police guys. i felt bad when one of them died, then i had no hope that those girls will end up with anyone. now they gonna die
I Know, i was sad when the other police guy die.I was like "Man, why does he have to die?
now, who will the other girls get?" :(

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Another fanmovie of Ken & Chompoo! Too cute <3
This fanmv is RATED R. Lols, I don't know :) haha :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jet14sbEFeI

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
Tomorrow is Wednesday,yoohoo I do want to watch ep.12. I want more sweet scene and the thing I like about this lakorn is that praeke fall in with only one woman (monogamy).

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
the sex scene was too much for me! normally thai lakorns don't go that far. i'd hate for it to be like american movies. i hope next time they'll just stick to the thai way i don't like it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
the sex scene was too much for me! normally thai lakorns don't go that far. i'd hate for it to be like american movies. i hope next time they'll just stick to the thai way i don't like it.
I felt like it was too much too. It was kind of awkward to watch. I'd much prefer the camera going to the roof or something like that.