Rai Rissaya(Tv Scene)

nolee

sarNie Adult
okay, 3&4 is MUCH better than the first two cause Benz came into the picture. she's so bad, I love it LOL.

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
I hate to see Benz as supporting role. Why! I get use to her as main character. understand that she portraits well as nankrai but lets other people do it not the person who use to be nangeke. Like the lakorn with Vicky who is the supporting role with Ploy Cherman. It killed the lakorn.

max

sarNie Elites
Yay! I finally caught up with this lakorn. It is very good and interesting. Love Aum and Cherry together! Benz is so sexy looking =) Hopefully this will continue to be good! Yay!

tinah

sarNie Coma
why does benz voice sound squeeky in here. seem like shes trying to make it sound girly or more n'raish but when shes talking with cherry face to face, it comes back to normal

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
why does benz voice sound squeeky in here. seem like shes trying to make it sound girly or more n'raish but when shes talking with cherry face to face, it comes back to normal
I think it's b/c her character is supposed to be kinda fake...Most fake people talk kinda like that.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this week's epi should be interesting. i hope we'll get to see cherry come back and reveal herself

benz reaction was funny on this clip when aum said something "is this coming from your real experince"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jw-2jYqQ84
credit to anonymous @ AFC

nolee

sarNie Adult
I felt bad for Cherry when she cooked for his parents & they were just putting her down.. My mom called her 'nah dahn" for staying at their house when they don't like her.. lol I agree with that.. I don't know why her mom even let her follow a dude all the way to his house when knowing him for such a short time, kinda easy don't ya think? but other than that, I feel bad for her. As for Benz, I love her!! Even though she's evil, her character is so entertaining lol and Donut looks old, how old is she anyways??

the leading actresses are just doing a superb job. :clap: how the heck is aum not getting intimidated by them? ;) He is also one of the best actors. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the storyline unfolds. :D