Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
wow pat looks really pretty inj boran outfiit!..thanx for sharing mara phang..

news on paul

'พอล' เชื่อสนิท 'หน่อย' แม่ ยาหอมรู้สึกเป็นเกียรติ

ต้องมาเล่นเป็นลูกชายของคุณแม่ยังสาวอย่าง หน่อย-บุษกร ในละคร “แรมพิศวาส” ทางช่อง 3 พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์ ไม่หวั่น เชื่อว่าเล่นเข้าขา แถมเชื่อว่าคนรับได้ ซึ่ง พอล เผยว่า “รู้สึกเป็นเกียรติที่ได้เล่นกับนักแสดงที่มีฝีมือ กับพี่หน่อยก็เคยเจอกันตามงานและเคยทำพิธีกรรักเอยด้วยกันสองครั้ง ก็ดูพี่หน่อยเป็นคนนิสัยดี อัธยาศัยดี” เชื่อสนิทใจเขาเป็นแม่? “แน่นอนระดับนี้แล้วบวกกับเครื่องแต่งกาย และเมกอัพช่วยทำให้เราเชื่อได้ว่าเขาเป็นแม่เรา ตอนรู้ต้องเล่นเป็นแม่ลูกไม่รู้สึกตกใจ พี่ หน่อยเล่นเป็นรุ่นแรกแล้วถึงพัฒนาอายุมากขึ้น มันดีกว่าให้พี่หน่อยเล่นเป็นสาวแล้วอายุมากขึ้นแล้วเปลี่ยนคน ผมว่ายังงี้มันต่อเนื่องกว่า ส่วนกับ แพท ณปภา ได้ร่วมงานครั้งแรก จะเข้าฉากด้วยกันค่อนข้างบ่อย เหมือนโตมาด้วยกัน”.
[post="169077"][/post]​
You're welcome, Tinah. Pat does look beautiful in boran outfits. Thanks for sharing the news on Paul.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Wow they are so cute together.Only if they had put Pat's hair up and dress Por as a prince that would be so great.I still like the way they dressed Pat and Por :wub: .where in Por's gallery?I want to see all of it.
[post="169147"][/post]​
Check out Por's Gallery# 46. I know...They should've dressed Por as a Thai prince. He would have looked more handsome!! LOL. Anyhow, Pat and Por looks lovely in those boran clothing!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
Check out Por's Gallery# 46. I know...They should've dressed Por as a Thai prince. He would have looked more handsome!! LOL. Anyhow, Pat and Por looks lovely in those boran clothing!!
[post="169275"][/post]​
Thanks , Mara Phang :D !

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
so , does anyone have more info of this lakorn yet .cuz i want to see what kind of role Pat is playing as ^_^ !

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
i wish that there are updates.But there isn't well at least not yet that i know of.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
People I actually found out Pat is going to play as P'Mem's daughter and Paul is going to play as Noi's son.Well she won't accept Paul as a son but still Pat and Paul living in the same house and they will have to respect each other as bro or sis or cousin!I am trying to imagine how Pat and Paul will fall in love when they are like Bro and Sis.
I wonder if Pat and Mem is going to be like in those lakorn where the father/husband has another wife and forgets all about Pat and Mem.
The story line must be different.I have to check in Polyplus or thaitv3.LOL.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think its gonna be like other lakorn..the husband is gonna fall for the new wife and listen to her more than the main wife..the new wife treats the main wife and her kids really badly..the kids end up falling in love with eachother..i hope pat is gonna be strong and fight back for her mother..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I don't think the lakorn will be like that.It might be similar to that , but if they keep having period lakorns like then it would be boring.I'm pretty sure the lakorn will be even better.
Au did say that he loves Mem a lot.But I'm still wondering how Noi became his second wife.

Actually this lakorn is not called Ram Pee Sawat.I think it's called Ram Pisawat.
I just can't seem how to translate "pisawat" into english.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not actually saying its gonna be like other period lakorn..it just sounds simlar to buang leh sanae..so im predicting some of the stuff will be simlar..like the evil stem mother will treat the main wife badly..and her kids..which it is true though..cuz noi said shes gonna be really mean to Mam

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
It's going to be very interesting to see how the lakorn is going to come together. Even Noi mentioned that she hated her character after reading the script. It's all okay because the director said that at least Ken will love her no matter what. LOL. All this is translated at Pat and Por's Forum thanks to our lovely KristyS.

Yep, KristyS is right about the title. It's actually called Pam Pisawat.

tinah

sarNie Coma
just knowing how noi's character is gonna be like makes me really anxious to see it already..i hope pat is gonna be strong so she can fight back for her mom!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I really want to see this lakorn cuz Noi is in it and I've never seen Noi in

An evil role before.Paul better look cute i here cuz he didn't look so cute in Amaritalay.But when he was dressed as a police he was cute :wub: .Pat is also in this lkaorn so i really want to see it.

Yay today is Friday.that means that Seesan is going to come in today.It might have some news about this lakorn or if lucky enough Mafia Tee Ruk too.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I wont want to see this movie because of Paul..... Actually, I like Pat, Au and Noi.....
Aw.why not why this lkaorn for Pat ,Au and Noi?Even if you don't like Paul doesn't mean you have to dislike the lakorn too.Pat needs all the support she can get.
Please watch this lakorn or at least the 1-2 episode to decide if you want to watch it or not.You might end up liking it a lot ^_^ .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I bet this lakorn will air out the same time as Bua Rim Nam or Ruk Leh.It's like they are trying to let Por and Pat's lakorn compete against each other , just like Mara Phang said.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I wonder if Pat and Pauls pixs going to come in 1st of the lakorn song or 2nd?
It should be them of if this lakorn is all about the parents then I guess 2nd.
I am going to love this lakorn a lot!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Any news on this lakorn?
If you have any please remember to share.I really eant to know about this lakorn.