Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I am so confused and upset right now..Who gave u the message that Bua Prim Nam will air first?????

tinah

sarNie Coma
I am so confused and upset right now..Who gave u the message that Bua Prim Nam will air first?????
one of the fans post it up @ tv3 webboard

มีข่าว ช่อง 3 วางคิว ละคร "แรมพิศวาส" หรือไม่ก็ "จอมใจ"
ให้ต่อคิว "เรือนรัก เรือนทาส"
แต่สุดท้ายพลิกโผ มาลงตัวที่ละคร "บัวปริ่มน้ำ" เสียนี่
เตรียมตัวสะใจกับ ลูกสะใภ้ตัวแสบ "เข็ม รุจิรา"
ฟาดฟันกับแม่ผัวตัวร้าย "นก-จริยา"
รับรองจอระอุ !

เก็บมาจาก หนังสือพิมพ์ข่าวสด ฉบับวันศุกร์ที่ 24 พย.49 หน้า 21

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I wouldn't want Pat's lakorn to compete agaisnt Por's lakorn.I guess we'll just have to wait a bit more.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Is there any recent news on Ram Pee Sawas? I've been waiting quite a while to know more details.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
we're not sure if maprang is going with Go or not.I guess,all we know is that Pat and Por are the couple,but we don't know about the other couples.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
someone said that P'Memjintara is going to play a very sad role.Noi is going to bad mouth her too!!P'Mem will also be accused by Noi of having an affair and P'Mem will be kicked out of the house by Au!!!

credit to ployplus's member.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat's name is actually spelled like this..Deaun Raem..i wonder if it has to do with the lakorns name..since its called "Raem Pitsawat".....
Another person said that this lakorn will air after "Bua Prim Nam" it's confirmed by Pat herself!^^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for Pat's pictures, Kristy. Pat is gorgeous as always!! I saw the clips of this lakorn and it looks so interesting!! I can't wait for it to air. The last I heard, Ram Pisawat will air after Bua Prim Nam. I don't want to see Bua Prim Nam come to an end, but I am anticipating this lakorn. Hehehe...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
ohhhhh the date is getting closer, and closer....... I wonder if they plan it that way to air Por and Pat lakorn back to back. So far not paying too much attention to Bua Rim Nam, but it sounds very interesting. Just want Pat back on screen... :(

Rakniran

Why isNoi Bussakorn n'rai? I love her.I don't want her to be the bad person.I want her to play the pretty happy n'ek role.

Finally her new lakorn and shes not n'ek. WEll,imnot a big fan of Paul,but noi and that Mem lady is in this lakorn.I'mn very excited to see this lakorn.I love old style lakorn.

Thanks for the news.

Dont really have that much time to read throught all the post,but when will it air.? I know that someone probably already mention,but i missed the infor.