Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

Nicky

sarNie Hatchling
Oh that time ... make sense now. Noi be sleeping with numerous of men. hMmm oh well, her and mai make hot looking sons. lolz

It's ending already.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
True.lol

Yeah, it's ending this Tuesday. :( :( :( :( Now I'm gonna have to wait really long until I see Pat again! :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know. Well, mainly, the whole point of the lakorn was about the adults and especially Noi... Wahh.....

vina_lek

who cares about the adults!!! :loool:

well well. I guess it has to end then. Not sure how they're going to have Pat & Paul end up together at the end, since they didn't really have that many romantic scenes. Don't know how they're going to work on that. Can't wait to see Au's reaction at the end!!!!

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
paul is one lucky guy. getting to kiss all these beautiful girls for reals. =)

nolee

sarNie Adult
is there a lot of "paul scenes" in the lakorn over-all? lol. im not a big fan of him at all.. so i dont wanna see much of him. i know he's the p'ek but isnt there 2 other ones? lol. i started watching this til like episode 4 or something when paul came into the picture haha.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
hehehe. Well, not much. He might be the main pra'ek for the young gen. with Pat, but the whole point of this lakorn is Noi B. Go doesn't really show up much at the end, and Chai is second with Neng Noy ^^ ...Wah. There seems to be so much Paul anit-fans.lol.

nolee

sarNie Adult
eh, i try to "make-do" with him.. but i cant! lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I use to like him, now, I love him. I'll always remember him as one of my charming pra;ek :wub: ..So sad...

nolee

sarNie Adult
aww, it's okay. we all have different tastes! lol. anyway, this lakorn is already ended? how did yall like it?

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Ram Pitsawat was a great lakorn overall!! Pat's beauty and cuteness made this lakorn one of the greatest and most dramatic.