Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Does anyine have a summary of this lakorn yet?From my guess I think this lakorn is about Au,Mam and Noi and then somehow the problems got to the kids.Noi looks really different she looks really evil but still sweet ^_^ .

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm gonna get frustrated when I watch this lakorn cuz i don't like Paul he has to many lakorns out.He's having another lakorn with Noon too.I don't like it when I see a pr'ek's lakorn airing at the same time especially if it's Pats lakorn.They better not air Pauls lakorn at the same time.I want the viewers to see Pat and Paul only.

vina_lek

Wow! There's a lot of people in this one! I wonder how long it's going to be, but I'm definitely going to check this one out!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I know theres like Pat,Paul,Wood,Go,Meji,Maprang,Mamjintara,Au,Noi and others as well.I can't wait to see this lakorn.Pat looks so beautiful in the photoshoots she makes Paul look cute but his nose and eyes are just so wrong.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
hey I never noticed that the doctor dude from ammeritalay is in this lakorn too.I just saw his picture from polyplustv.com again.

vina_lek

I really like the doctor dude & the journalist gal from ammaratalay. They were a couple in that lakorn w/ Bua & Kade, & I've been hooked on them as an on screen couple ever since!

I can't imagine Noi as a nang'rai. I really adore her! :sweat:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Well in this lakorn I think that the doctor dude will be paired up with the doctor gal from Ammeritalay.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat has such great talents.I wonder how her role is like in this lakorn?She would look spectacular wearing period lakorn outfits. :wub:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Pat has such great talents.I wonder howher role is like in this lakorn?She would look spectacular wearing period lakorn outfits. :wub:

natty

Chubs
vina_lek said:
I really like the doctor dude & the journalist gal from ammaratalay. They were a couple in that lakorn w/ Bua & Kade, & I've been hooked on them as an on screen couple ever since!

I can't imagine Noi as a nang'rai. I really adore her! :sweat:
[post="159066"][/post]​

have you seen her lakorn with johnny where she was a ghost.. i think it was called Garee BooGna? something like that.. but anyways when she was a ghost she was evil and rai... she was good at it...

i cant wait to see how she will be rai in this one..

tinah

sarNie Coma
it'll be kool if the storyline is simlar to buang leh sanaeha(that lakorn was good!)..when nott has two wives..he has a mia noy which was Kwan(so cute!..husband/wife acting with eachother :D )..and she was evil!..after kwan was his mia noy..nott started to listen to her more then his first wife..the kids generation didnt get along too..kwan's kids was really mean to nott's other kids from his first wife..and this is simlar ..au has two wives..noi will be his mia noy..and jentara is his first wife..but dont know about the whole storyline..hopefully polyplus will post it up soon..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
it'll be kool if the storyline is simlar to buang leh sanaeha(that lakorn was good!)..when nott has two wives..he has a mia noy which was Kwan(so cute!..husband/wife acting with eachother :D )..and she was evil!..after kwan was his mia noy..nott started to listen to her more then his first wife..the kids generation didnt get along too..kwan's kids was really mean to nott's other kids from his first wife..and this is simlar..au has two wives..noi will be his mia noy..and jentara is his first wife..i want to know the whole storyline..hopefully polyplus post it soon..
[post="159447"][/post]​
But if the story line is like that what if Pat turns out to be Jentara's daughter then Noi's kids will be making fun of Pat and treat her like a slave.I don't want to see Pat in that kind of position.Please don't let Pat be the mia noys child. :unsure:

tinah

sarNie Coma
But if the story line is like that what if Pat turns out to be Jentara's daughter then Noi's kids will be making fun of Pat and treat her like a slave.I don't want to see Pat in that kind of position.Please don't let Pat be the mia noys child.
that would be sad..i hate watching those type of storyline cuz it pisses me off..but then its really interesting!..it keeps me attach..if i remember correctly..i think pat's character isnt weak.. let me go watch the clip again..

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
that would be sad..i hate watching those type of storyline cuz it pisses me off..but then its really interesting!..it keeps me attach..if i remember correctly..i think pat's character isnt weak.. let me go watch the clip again..
[post="159455"][/post]​
Hey,what clip I want to see it to.Can you tell me the website?Please :unsure: .

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughh that sucks..gotta wait til next year..theres alot of period lakorn im looking forward to from ch3..this lakorn..JomJai..SunfunNirondon(going back time)..Aon/Noon lakorn(generation type)..Ruen Rak Ruen Tard..

edit

If anyone wants the translation for RamPitSawaat I think it means departed love.
wow sounds really sad..i know p' jentara is gonna get picked on by noi alot..she always play the really sad roles..