Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Me too. I love revenge lakorns with lots of kiss/slap scenes. Those are the type that gets me hyped!! LOL. But, somehow, I can't imagine Pat and Paul acting those scenes together. I'd rather see Pat and Por in those agressive scenes. LOL. The two would be more entertaining.
i think i was talking about film/pat..lol..

tinah

sarNie Coma
no its kool..yeh i cant imagine paul doing them aggressive scene..i wonder if pat/paul will have chemistry..i think paul suits the period type role..like in prissana..thats the first lakorn i saw him in and i started liking him..but then when he became p'ek i didnt think he stood out..he should stick to supporting roles

tinah

sarNie Coma
news on paul..i think its about this lakorn..or his other lakorn JomJai

'พอล' เก๊กเท่เป็นทหาร

นึกว่าจะกินหมูในละครเรื่องใหม่แนวพีเรียดเรื่อง “จอมใจ” ทางช่อง 3 แต่ที่ไหนได้ พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์ โอดครวญว่ายาก “เหนื่อยแน่ครับ เพราะเล่นทั้งเรื่อง ปัญหาหนักเลยคือการใช้อารมณ์ส่วนตัวที่ต้องซ่อนเร้นคือเรารักเบนซ์มาตั้งแต่เขาเป็นลูกคนใช้ หลงรักนานมาก แต่เราแสดงออกด้วยการแกล้งเขา ทำร้ายเขาจนกระทั่งโต จนเราแต่งงานและพยายามเลิกกับเมียเราก็ยังรักเขา ซึ่งเป็นความรักที่เป็นไปไม่ได้ แล้วเรื่องนี้เล่นเป็นทหาร ผมเล่นบทตำรวจมา 2-3 เรื่องแล้ว แต่เล่นเป็นทหารเรือนี่เป็นเรื่องแรก ทุกครั้งที่ใส่เครื่อง แบบเป็นความรู้สึกที่ดีมาก รู้สึกเป็นเกียรติที่ได้ใส่ทุกครั้ง แต่มันจะเกร็ง ผมจะยืนหลังตรง ทุกครั้งจะระวังเรื่องมือไม่ให้ล้วงกระเป๋า และเวลานั่งผมจะติดไขว่ห้าง ก็จะต้องบังคับไม่ให้ลืมตัว”.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
no its kool..yeh i cant imagine paul doing them aggressive scene..i wonder if pat/paul will have chemistry..i think paul suits the period type role..like in prissana..thats the first lakorn i saw him in and i started liking him..but then when he became p'ek i didnt think he stood out..he should stick to supporting roles
[post="161472"][/post]​
I didn't even know Paul was in Prissna? LOL. What role did he take. I know I saw the lakorn, but I guess I was focused only on Tik and Teya. I fast forward almost the entire lakorn, so I didn't remember seeing Paul.

Paul is a great actor, but he just doesn't look as attractive. Or maybe it's because he doesn't have much chemistry with his nang'eks? I like him in the lakorn with Joy and the one with Bua. I sure hope Pat will make him stand out in Ram Pee Sawas. Pat is good at making her p'eks shine. If it wasn't for Pat, I would have never adored Film. I haven't seen any of his lakorns until then.

tinah

sarNie Coma
I didn't even know Paul was in Prissna? LOL. What role did he take. I know I saw the lakorn, but I guess I was focused only on Tik and Teya. I fast forward almost the entire lakorn, so I didn't remember seeing Paul.
yep, paul was in prissana..he was the guy that liked teya..i forgot what role he portray..i just know he liked teya..i liked him so much that i hope for him to be the p'ek one day..and now he is..lol..maybe his look doesnt stand out or its the role cuz i didnt like him as the leading role..i actually did liked him with joy in rachanee morlum though

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
Me too. I love revenge lakorns with lots of kiss/slap scenes. Those are the type that gets me hyped!! LOL. But, somehow, I can't imagine Pat and Paul acting those scenes together. I'd rather see Pat and Por in those agressive scenes. LOL. The two would be more entertaining. :loool:
[post="161435"][/post]​
Mara Phang, you have great thinkings.I want to see Pat and Por in kiss/slap scenes cuz I don't really see Pat and Por like that.Didn't they do some kiss/slap scene in Likasit Hua Jai and I think alot in Barb Ruk Talay Fun.But then in Likasit Hua Jai Pat started to cry and then Por was being nice to her the next day.But it was funny the way Pat wrapped herself up to just get some food :lol: .I want to see Film and Pat in a kiss/scene but Film doesn't go with that kind of role but Dan would.
that little kid from Likasit Hua Jai and I think Barb Ruk Talay Fun is so adorable.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
tinah said:
news on paul..i think its about this lakorn..or his other lakorn JomJai

'พอล' เก๊กเท่เป็นทหาร

นึกว่าจะกินหมูในละครเรื่องใหม่แนวพีเรียดเรื่อง “จอมใจ” ทางช่อง 3 แต่ที่ไหนได้ พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์ โอดครวญว่ายาก “เหนื่อยแน่ครับ เพราะเล่นทั้งเรื่อง ปัญหาหนักเลยคือการใช้อารมณ์ส่วนตัวที่ต้องซ่อนเร้นคือเรารักเบนซ์มาตั้งแต่เขาเป็นลูกคนใช้ หลงรักนานมาก แต่เราแสดงออกด้วยการแกล้งเขา ทำร้ายเขาจนกระทั่งโต จนเราแต่งงานและพยายามเลิกกับเมียเราก็ยังรักเขา ซึ่งเป็นความรักที่เป็นไปไม่ได้ แล้วเรื่องนี้เล่นเป็นทหาร ผมเล่นบทตำรวจมา 2-3 เรื่องแล้ว แต่เล่นเป็นทหารเรือนี่เป็นเรื่องแรก ทุกครั้งที่ใส่เครื่อง แบบเป็นความรู้สึกที่ดีมาก รู้สึกเป็นเกียรติที่ได้ใส่ทุกครั้ง แต่มันจะเกร็ง ผมจะยืนหลังตรง ทุกครั้งจะระวังเรื่องมือไม่ให้ล้วงกระเป๋า และเวลานั่งผมจะติดไขว่ห้าง ก็จะต้องบังคับไม่ให้ลืมตัว”.
[post="161473"][/post]​
This one is talking about Jom Jai.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
In this news Paul also said that he fell in love with benz since she was a child and the way he expressed his feeling towards her was by teasing her and hurting her until he grew up and became an adult he had to marry.also he is a soldier in Jom Jai.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Mara Phang, you have great thinkings.I want to see Pat and Por in kiss/slap scenes cuz I don't really see Pat and Por like that.Didn't they do some kiss/slap scene in Likasit Hua Jai and I think alot in Barb Ruk Talay Fun.But then in Likasit Hua Jai Pat started to cry and then Por was being nice to her the next day.But it was funny the way Pat wrapped herself up to just get some food :lol: .I want to see Film and Pat in a kiss/scene but Film doesn't go with that kind of role but Dan would.
that little kid from Likasit Hua Jai and I think Barb Ruk Talay Fun is so adorable.
[post="161583"][/post]​
Thanks, KristyS for your comment. I know Pat and Por did great in Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun!! Both lakorns had many slap/kiss scenes, but they were just not enough. LOL. I want to see them in more lakorns like that. They were a joy to watch...I love Pat and Por together so much!! They always make my day...Yeah, I adore Pat for her actions in Likasit Huajai. It's so cute how she said that she's not afraid of Por, but her actions prove otherwise. :wacko:

It's nice to see Por try to r Pat several times in both lakorns, but his attempts failed. That was better for Pat because I believe she is too young to take those roles. She's just too innocent...

As for Dan, I'm sure he would do well on-screen with Pat. The two would make a cute couple!!

For Film, I'm happy seeing him in Hima Tai Prajun. His role fits him perfectly. I would like to see more of him and Pat, too. It's just that I am more of a fan of Por!! I want to see more of Pat and Por in future lakorns. They are HOT!! Since they are both a member of the Power 3 Club, I'm confident they will be working together more often in the future...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
Thanks, KristyS for your comment. I know Pat and Por did great in Likasit Huajai and Barp Ruk Talay Fun!! Both lakorns had many slap/kiss scenes, but they were just not enough. LOL. I want to see them in more lakorns like that. They were a joy to watch...I love Pat and Por together so much!! They always make my day...Yeah, I adore Pat for her actions in Likasit Huajai. It's so cute how she said that she's not afraid of Por, but her actions prove otherwise. :wacko:

It's nice to see Por try to r Pat several times in both lakorns, but his attempts failed. That was better for Pat because I believe she is too young to take those roles. She's just too innocent...

As for Dan, I'm sure he would do well on-screen with Pat. The two would make a cute couple!!

For Film, I'm happy seeing him in Hima Tai Prajun. His role fits him perfectly. I would like to see more of him and Pat, too. It's just that I am more of a fan of Por!! I want to see more of Pat and Por in future lakorns. They are HOT!! Since they are both a member of the Power 3 Club, I'm confident they will be working together more often in the future...
[post="161604"][/post]​
You are so right.Pat is too young and innocent :lol:.I wouldn't be able to imagine Pat in that kind of scene.I would like to see lots of romantic scenes in Pats lakorn like Hima Tai Prajun.That lakorn is so sweet :wub: .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
You are so right.Pat is too young and innocent :lol:.I wouldn't be able to imagine Pat in that kind of scene.I would like to see lots of romantic scenes in Pats lakorn like Hima Tai Prajun.That lakorn is so sweet :wub: .
[post="161606"][/post]​
Yeah, Hima Tai Prajun was a super sweet lakorn!! I love all the scenes with Pat and Film. They were awesome...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Does anyone know more websites for Pat and Por?
[post="161623"][/post]​
Annea has created a forum for the Power 3 Club. She just started today so there's no info on there yet. I'll let you know the link at a later time. You can continue to check the fanpage of Pat and Por in Sarnworld. I'll continuously update pictures when I have time. You should check out all the older post on Por's fanpage because I posted alot of different photos of Pat and Por in various activities and magazine photoshoots. Enjoy!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
i cant wait for this lakorn to air, im anxious waitin to see more of pat lol...im not a big fan of paul, but i guess ill watch it for her sake lol...

hey Mara Phang i just registered for power 3 forum!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
i cant wait for this lakorn to air, im anxious waitin to see more of pat lol...im not a big fan of paul, but i guess ill watch it for her sake lol...
hey Mara Phang i just registered for power 3 forum!
[post="161746"][/post]​
I'm anticipating this lakorn, too. I hope to see more of Pat. She is AWESOME!! It's going to be a while before it airs, though. Next year is too long.

Cool...It's nice to have you as a member of the forum, Bou. You can post any info, photos, or uploads that you would like. I hope it will turn out a success!! I'm excited...