Ram Pee Sawas (polyplus)

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
Hey people i can't find the registration forum for the power 3 club.
[post="162403"][/post]​
I posted the website earlier, but it's not quite ready. I deleted the link. When it's ready, Annea will post the link up for everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience, KristyS.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Mara Phang said:
I posted the website earlier, but it's not quite ready. I deleted the link. When it's ready, Annea will post the link up for everyone. Sorry for the inconvenience, KristyS.
[post="162488"][/post]​
that's ok ^_^ .

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
[post="163152"][/post]​
Me too!!! I wanted to post something, but I notice that there was "no shout" or "member discussion" section so I didn't want mess up the system!! heheh

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
Me too!!! I wanted to post something, but I notice that there was "no shout" or "member discussion" section so I didn't want mess up the system!!  heheh
[post="163157"][/post]​
You didn't have to worry about messing up the system, iamnowhere. LOL. You can post whatever you choose. :loool: You can PM Annea to add member discussion and shout out. That would be a great idea.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I wonder how many couples are in this lakorn?but of course Pat and Paul are the main couple :p.can't wait to see all of Pats projects next year :w000t: .

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
KristyS said:
I wonder how many couples are in this lakorn?but of course Pat and Paul are the main couple :p.can't wait to see all of Pats projects next year :w000t: .
[post="164700"][/post]​
There's lots of couples in this lakorn. Me too, I can't wait to see all of Pat's projects!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
PAT IS THE BEST PAT IS THE BEST!!!lol i cant wait till i see every one of her projects!!! so anxious!

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
PAT IS THE BEST PAT IS THE BEST!!!lol i cant wait till i see every one of her projects!!! so anxious!
[post="164734"][/post]​
I can definitely agree on that, Bou. LOL. Pat is the best of the best!!

Bou

sarNie Adult
sorry Mara Phang i go krazy sometimes lol...but does anybody know the storyline for this lakorn? or was there already a summary made a few pages back? im just to lazy to search lolz...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Bou said:
sorry Mara Phang i go krazy sometimes lol...but does anybody know the storyline for this lakorn? or was there already a summary made a few pages back? im just to lazy to search lolz...
[post="164747"][/post]​
It's all cool...LOL. No, there's no summary posted yet. I'm waiting for it too. LOL.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I wish the summary is posted up in polyplus or channel 3,but since the lakorn is not coming out til next year they'd probably post it up next year :(