Ramblings from a healing heart

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
There’s a certain chill in the air when I hear raindrops falling. I try so hard to hide but the sound pounds right through my window. When that happens there’s no way I can escape from thinking about you.
The raindrops…they resemble your heartless footsteps trampling over me. Is this what I deserve? This must have been part of the bargain with Aphrodite when I fell in love with you. Revenge is best served cold and I hope one day she leaves you the way you left me alone and lost.
Alfred Lord Tennyson said “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” This man surly he must have never been in love.
You were a mistake that should have never happened. I was better off before you in my own dark reality. You put the sparkle in my eyes and made me whole again. Now that your gone the only sparkle left are my tears.
No matter how cold hearted I was no matter how dead I felt or the many mistakes I made when your eyes touched me they brought me back to life far away from the cold bitter part of this ugly world. My heart had no life no meaning until you.
To take it out on her would be stupid and foolish. To take it out on you would be desperation for attention from a beautiful menace.
Should I have fought for you? Should I have made you stay with me though your heart desired someone new? Or was it the right thing for me to let you go towards whatever heads your way? Whichever way I look at it the answer is never right.
After the rain I wake up and feel like I still love you. I gaze unto the side where you used to lay. Your crease...it still lays there next to me no matter how many times I flatten it out. Your pillow still warm from your head of hair, your scent still lingering in the hallway, and your essence…will it never leave me?

ijohn

sarNie Adult
...rain drops pounding on the window sill when love has gone away is a sound of life inside of you and a time to run out side and feel the tears touch your face and hide the pain from those that still understand you heart and hide the shame of rejection you feel so you can smile for all those that still see the daylight you have trouble finding in this hour of need for what is gone... " to have love and lost is only the beginning to life and finding who you are"... all roads come to an end and new beginnings emerge for the roads we travel are only paths to life if we choose it and for some the pain is always in our hearts when we give so much and have it pushed away... love is never lost if we never felt it in the first place... when rejection is felt we can learn from it or we can let the moment consume us... but i always believe or at least try and understand what hate is if i feel bitter for being rejected,,, have i loved or have i only needed someone for myself... there is only one remedy to cure lost love and emotion and that is time... i firmly believe we can't be loved until we can love ourselves and that is something we all struggle with...

... time heals a broken heart faster when you can accept what is gone...

... never replace good memories with someone else's heart,,, always start a new beginning when love slips away...

:) :) :) :) :)

There’s a certain chill in the air when I hear raindrops falling.
when stories start out like that, i get scared. c'mon now... chill in the air? scary. scary! :p

it might help you think that the dude was a banshee so you can move on. he may not be... but it helps just to think so. he doesn't have to know. :) anyway, missy icecream lover, have you started seeing other people yet? and don't compare them to him. just have fun. ^_^ have to train yourself to take your mind off him.

and if you're still in school, your grades better not be dropping for a guy. i'll tell your mom. gimme her number.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Aweee Moh... you should be writer...! that was deep. :)

Time will heal all wounds Moh. Just look for better days to come. The best way to forget somebody is go out & party! :D

My motto: "I survived before you walked into my life & I'll survive after you walk out."

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
Aweee Moh... you should be writer...! that was deep. :)

Time will heal all wounds Moh. Just look for better days to come. The best way to forget somebody is go out & party! :D

My motto: "I survived before you walked into my life & I'll survive after you walk out."

^^^ THAT. IS. WHAT. I. GO. BY. TOOO!!!!!
WOW!!!!!
GREAT MINDS THINK A LIKE!!!! :p

yes, you are a good writer. that was deep indeed.
wow. i felt sadness and pain reading that.
im sorry to hear that.

"I lived before you, I can live after you."

"if he breaks your heart, break his legs." :p geeerrrrrrrrrrr.

i hope you feel better.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
^^^ THAT. IS. WHAT. I. GO. BY. TOOO!!!!!
WOW!!!!!
GREAT MINDS THINK A LIKE!!!! :p

yes, you are a good writer. that was deep indeed.
wow. i felt sadness and pain reading that.
im sorry to hear that.

"I lived before you, I can live after you."

"if he breaks your heart, break his legs." :p geeerrrrrrrrrrr.

i hope you feel better.
What...!? NO way!!! That is wayyy cool! :D Hi-5 to that!

If he breaks your heart, break his legs. <---- :loool: I'm too nice for that. lol.

Just remember-- Karma's a bitch. What goes around will come around. :D

lovelylina

sarNie Egg
aww... that is so sad and good... mann you're a good writer... i wish is was that good... lol... anywayz... keep it up... very sad and good... what you wrote really touch me...