Random lakorns?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm in a mood for watching a lakorn that goes somewhat like... pr'ek/n'ek is all naive... Or maybe one of them came back for revenge?... and one of them is being tricked or something... No any series like that? ... From year 1998+, please.

oh, oh or one where the pr'ek/n'ek is so sweet to the other.

i want to watchn something like that. please leave suggestion =]

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
kamateph luang with kade and jib, sweet scenes :wub: cause the p'ek admits his love and his jealousy, a lot of hilarious scenes too.

Haha, Suparb Buruth Satan. N'eak always thinks only for herself, while the p'eak wants revenge. Some really funny scenes in it too :D If you want older khun pee, I've gone around searching and there's this lakorn where the n'eak is really naive and funny. It's called Wai Rai Yod Ruk, with Chakrit and Yard.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
so an oldie kristy?? uhm... have you watched Chakrit/Angie's lakorn Boo See Chompoo?? It's got a bit of that! angie's a gold digger, krit's a rich dude. they don't get along... it's really cute. they're always fighting & stuff & krit's always jealous of her. lol.

cecilia

Staff member
hahah. 98+ i would say FAI LUONG if you have not seen it .. p'ek is a thickface lying to n'ek over and over .. blackmailing her, she's naive but with a smart mouth too. LOl

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
hahah. 98+ i would say FAI LUONG if you have not seen it .. p'ek is a thickface lying to n'ek over and over .. blackmailing her, she's naive but with a smart mouth too. LOl
i love "fai loung" willy is so hot and tao sarocha is perfect! she looks like kob in this one.

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know if these fit what you're looking for ( i don't remember years they came out either), but

Leurd Hong (some guy, Bee N.) - The mom switched her baby with N'ek so that her baby will have a good life. I don't remember how P'Ek gets in it though...N'Rai's boyfriend maybe. P'Ek N'ek fights often i think and the N'ek never knew she was the real daughter until towards the end.

Ruk Prakasit (Num & Ning) - Girl works on guys' ranch. He wasn't willing to love anyone because of his ex. Girl not willing to take his moods. Soon fall in love & lots of misunderstandings.

Tang Pan Kammathep (Andy & Janie) - Guy seeks revenge on girl for thinking she was going to marry his dad. Turns out she's the little sister. And so on...

can't think of anymore right now.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
santisok pomsiri and noosaba: he has a brother who fells in love with the n'ek (nossaba) but she's poor and dancer so he married with her. sweet scenes and a different n'ek, strong and sweet at the same time. one of my favorite.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
santisok pomsiri and noosaba: he has a brother who fells in love with the n'ek (nossaba) but she's poor and dancer so he married with her. sweet scenes and a different n'ek, strong and sweet at the same time. one of my favorite.
Kha Kong Kohn.. i love that one too! But I believe it came out before 1998..another good one (also pre 1998) is Muen Kohn La Fark Fha..it's kinda weird tho since n'ek & p'ek are suppose to be step brother and step sister..but the bickering is really good and also has an r and lots of willing scenes!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
Kha Kong Kohn.. i love that one too! But I believe it came out before 1998..another good one (also pre 1998) is Muen Kohn La Fark Fha..it's kinda weird tho since n'ek & p'ek are suppose to be step brother and step sister..but the bickering is really good and also has an r and lots of willing scenes!
ow really? dang, i only watch the dubbed version. it's old so... this lakorn never has been remade, i wonder if it will have one... <_< (remake)