[Rated R] The Marriage Life :: Chapter twelve.2 UPDATED 052212

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
I really like the humor in this so I was debating yes or no and whether it would fit to be rated R. But, haha, i voted yes!! The ff is called The Marriage Life...so why not??

Saifah

bite me x___
LMFAO RATED R IT IS!!

CHAPTER SIX:

Mint undressed and pulls on a bathrobe and went to the bathroom, jumping in the shower and it was freezing which made her scream.

“Chalida?” Mark pulled open the curtain.

”Mark you jerk” he laughed as she grabbed her towel wrapping it around her body and getting out from under the freezing water. She slipped

on a puddle outside the shower and landed on her butt hard.

“Ow” she groaned lying back against the floor.

”Are you alright?” he asked grabbing her arm pulling her up.

“Why the hell is the water so cold?” she shivered and he rubbed her arms to warm her up.

“I guess I used all the hot water” he shrugged.

“You what?” she growled pulling away from him and he caught her before she slipped on the puddle again.

“I’m kidding… geez… just let the water heat up” he reached in the shower and he spritzed the warm water at her, “See?” he shook his head.

“Jerk…”

”Fine make it even you want to see me naked?” he wiggled his eyebrows at her taking off his shirt.

”Mark” she stopped his hands, “I wish I could make you forget you saw my body”

“I don’t” he jumped into a shower dropping his clothes out the shower.

She got in the other shower and showered quickly got out grabbing her things and went back to her room. She was still pissed off about what

he’d said to her earlier.

Mark walks downstairs and heard rattling sounds from the kitchen. He saw Mint cleaning and wiping down the table. He walks towards her and

stares at him and looks away.

“I’m sorry.” He finally said and she turns to look at him. “I’m sorry for disrespecting you.” She nodded. “I know I’ve crossed the line and

pissed you off obviously.”

She nodded again, “Okay,” and continues to clean.

“I know you’re still mad and,” he began and she cuts him off.

“That’s the thing you’ll learn about me mister Prin.” She got in his face. “I don’t get mad.” She grimace and he wince.

“You don’t?” he ask, confused.

“No. I get even.” She pokes him.

“That means I’m fucked right?” he swallow the big lump behind his throat and she nodded again, looking pissed at him than ever.

Their lips were centimeters away from each other and they both stare into another’s eyes.

“You realize you’re going to have to watch your back right?” she growls

“Yeah, I love a good challenge” he smirked as he walked towards her

He pressed his lips to her and he grabbed her face and she put my hands on his chest, pushing on his stomach, which was rock hard. He

pulled her closer and she gave in wrapping her arms around his back and he pulled away slowly.

“I hate you” she breathed feeling herself grow weak for him.

“I can tell” he smirked and watches her leave upstairs.

“Of course I’m listening.” Yaya said, shoving a handful of chips into her mouth and stares at the computer screen at Nadech.

“Mint is really married to my brother.” He tells her and Yaya nodded.

“I heard you the first time,” she groaned, taking a sip of her can of soda, “I don’t know why she didn’t tell us. I had to find out from my

mom.” She burps loudly.

Nadech shook his head, disgusted, “Can you act like a girl for once?”

“Hey, we aren’t dating so I can do whatever I want.” She smirks.

“I’m picking you up tomorrow so we can go see her. I know you miss her.” He said, taking his shirt off.

“Oh god, Nadech, warn me when you’re going to do that.” She laughs, blocking the webcam.

“Sorry. Used to it.” he shrugs.

She removes her hand and stares at his half naked body and smiled, “You’re starting to really turn me on.” She wiggles her eyebrow and he

laughs.

“Good, that was my intention.” He winks at her and she did that same.

“Okay mister hot stuff, I’m gonna hit the sheets. Call me tomorrow.” She waves.

“Oh baby, you know I got you on speed dial.” He said, trying to sound seductive as possible.

Yaya burst in laugher, “Okay dude, just stop. You’re killing me.” he nodded, laughing hysterically too and she shuts off her laptop.

Yaya began twisting and turning in bed. Her dream with Nadech was…

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She screams, sitting up, realizing it was just a dream.

She turns the lamp on and looks over at the time. She wipes the sweat from her forehead and breathe heavily. "What a horrible

frickin nightmare!" she shudders. "Me and Nadech? Yuck. I need to tell him to quit getting half naked in front of me!" she said to herself

and lies down again, trying to shake off the weird vibe that she had.​

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OH! DAMN! HAHAHA THIS CHAPTER WAS PRETTY HOT!

I cant vote on the second one since I already vote on the first poll

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
hahaha... mint and mark are getting close with each other even though they always fight.. so happy.. =D

yaya and nadech should be together because i get a feeling they both like each other but don't want to break the friendship relationship.. =D

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
haha omg, such a good chapter. Mint is so going to give into mark soon haha
Yaya is so cute and perverted... haha that dream was funny. thanks

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I love your story so far! If only Mark and Mint were really casted in a slap kiss lakorn like this. Mark is soo perverted but it's okay, he's a cute pervert. I like how Nadech and Yaya are such perverts towards each other as well.

You’re starting to really turn me on.” She wiggles her eyebrow and he

laughs.

“Good, that was my intention.” He winks at her and she did that same.

“Okay mister hot stuff, I’m gonna hit the sheets. Call me tomorrow.” She waves.

“Oh baby, you know I got you on speed dial.” He said, trying to sound seductive as possible.
this part makes me giggle. those lines are probably something fai's character would typically say. him and his cheesy lines :p ahhh im dying for yadech and mteam now!

Saifah

bite me x___
SO i'M GOiNG TO START POSTiNG 2 PARTS OF EACH CHAPTER CUHZ i WANT THEM TO BE LONGER. HOPE YOU GUYS DONT MIND :D

CHAPTER SEVEN:

Their lips were centimeters away from each other and they both stared into another’s eyes.

“You realize you’re going to have to watch your back right?” she growls

“Yeah, I love a good challenge” he smirked as he walked towards her

He pressed his lips to her and he grabbed her face and she put her hands on his chest, pushing on his stomach,

which was rock hard. He pulled her closer and she gave in wrapping her arms around his back and he pulled away

slowly.

“I hate you” she breathed feeling herself grow weak for him.

“I can tell” he smirked and watches her leave upstairs.

Mark had his lips pucker up ready to kiss her when he realized Mint was waving her hand in front of him.

“Fantasizing.” He said and she smirks.

“Watch your back Prin.” She said, making her way upstairs.

“Chalida!” Mark yells from downstairs. Mint rolls her eyes and continues to apply more lip gloss. “CHALIDA!!” he

yells again, this time more demanding.

“I hear you!” she shot back, looking at herself again in the mirror. She makes her way downstairs and Mark was

standing at the end with his arms folded.

“What the hell are you wearing??" he forcefully grabs her arm and she pushes him off.

"Clothes. My body, my choice." she told him.

"What took you so long? We have a visitor and you know I have to be at work soon.” He demanded an answer from her.

“I’m a girl and I don’t take orders.” She shrugs.

“Mint!” Yaya yells from the door.

Mark's expectation of Mint and Yaya seeing each other was

But it was really

When Mint ran to Yaya and gave her a big hug.

He looks at Yaya up and down. she was wearing

He then turns to Nadech and ask “Are they always like this?” Mark whispers to Nadech and he nodded.

“It gets worse. Trust me.” Nadech whispers back.

“Did it ever occur to you that you should’ve find guy friends?” Mark smirks.

“I have two hot girls as my best friends.” He winks at Mark. “You don’t see that often bro.” Mark shook his head.

“So are you hitting that?” Mark secretly pointing at Yaya.

“Hey, don’t talk about her like that. That’s my best friend.” Nadech said, defending Yaya.

Mark rolls his eyes, “Whatever man, I’m going to work.” He told Nadech and didn’t bother saying goodbye to Mint.​

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh my aching stomach. i had a good laugh. i just noticed today that you wrote a ff... i have been away for some time lol it's such a delight to see so many mteam and yadech ff.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Haha I love the gif of mint and Yaya's reaction! I was expecting some hot sex scenes! Lol I guess I'll have to wait! :D

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
“I have two hot girls as my best friends.” He winks at Mark. “You don’t see that often bro.” Mark shook his head.

“So are you hitting that?” Mark secretly pointing at Yaya.
hahaha Oh Nadechh! The brothers are pervs! Please update more when you have the chance

ohitsnoyyy - keke i was wishing for some more intimate scenes between mark and mint. gahh this is killing me. i want them in another lakorn so badly : (

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Chapter 6 Comment:
Damn,i love how Mark's making the move<3What a Hot Chapter.
& i would so love to see Nadech and Mark stripping off their shirts.
Aha,,Yaya's Dream^^What a Hot Kiss Scene from MTEAM!

Chapter 7 Comment:
I super love how Mark thought that Yaya & Mint were gnna hug and be all womanly.Aha,Yaya & Mint's Reactions made me laughing,i can so imagine them^^