read only if you are not gross or easily distured by the images

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
wheter you've seen this before or not i want to hear all of SARN's response and comments on this. please read this artical or do not read if you are easily gross by some of the images. this is in china and please give respect that not all people and race are the same. if it true...like the artical says..i would like to see this stop once and for all and sadly as a 100% asian myself i am totally sicken, sad, and embrass for reading such a disturing artical. my lastest respect goes to the one greatest gift GOD has ever created and not even get to see light in the world.

thank you

http://kaypoh.com/?p=324

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh my gosh; heaven lord wth; that is completely sick; as much for the people who actually serve it; no offense, but what happen to the principles of Buddhism? and how one is not suppose to take a life? ='[ so sad for those babies, not only are they given up and aborted, but to be eaten as well? was being aborted not cruel enough?

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
I have seen this before, If it was something about aborted babies being eaten in china. Sorry, I couldn't open the article to read becuase I hate seing things like that, but I do have a clue of what this is all about. According to my knowledge, there is a saying that ones human meat must never be wasted to the earth so that the spirit of the one being eaten can always be a part of us. And I think they use to put up some video clips on youtube but I think it was deleted by the youtube admins. And I do agreed that things like this should be stop.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
i dont know what to say as of right now...but you know..it is because of sick, disgusting things like this that what makes americans always think we asians eat dogs, cats and other crap!

kaola

sarNie Hatchling
I believe that is the most disturbing thing that I have ever seen and I have seen alot. How could even think of doing that to another human being. Dead or alive that baby is still human. The people who are doing it are sick. It makes me sad to see these kinds of articles. I don't understand how eating another human being can make you feel better about yourself. As if not enough people in this world look down upon us asians. This article just makes it worst. Being half Chinese, this article makes me very sad and disgusted that my own people are doing this. This should be stopped. :(

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my GOSH! EWWWW!!!! i guess thats just some asians.
whatever they find, they eat. lolx. well, this is messed up. BIG time!!

thanks for sharing.

max

sarNie Elites
Oh my goodness! This is one of the most bizzare and disturbing things that I have ever seen in my life. That is so disgusting and wrong! Why? Oh my goodness! I agree with one of the comments above... that is why Americans say that Asians eat a lot of no normal stuff. That is just wrong and disgusting. Gross. Gross. Gross. I hope that there will be an end to this nasty eww!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
OMG!!!!! I'm going to be having nightmares now for the rest of my life. I've heard of this before, but I've never seen such pictures and it is so disturbing and sad. Whether it's a fully grown baby or a fetus, it's still cannibalism! Now my stomach is just retching!

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
But you must understand that China is hugely overpopulated and has many many impoverished areas.. There is already very little wildlife in China because people have hunted and eaten them all, they do have dog farms where they grow dogs and cats to eat because food is food.. and as gross and disturbing as this is, it's human being's instinct to survive. Famine and malnutrition is rampant, as is infanticide (the killing of infants at birth for various reasons like it's a girl or the 1 child per family law or birth defects are a bad omen, etc.).. Not saying I'm supporting it, I couldn't stomach looking at the pictures after the first one, but it's not the first time humans have resorted to cannibalism for survival

Angie

sarNie Hatchling
But you must understand that China is hugely overpopulated and has many many impoverished areas.. There is already very little wildlife in China because people have hunted and eaten them all, they do have dog farms where they grow dogs and cats to eat because food is food.. and as gross and disturbing as this is, it's human being's instinct to survive. Famine and malnutrition is rampant, as is infanticide (the killing of infants at birth for various reasons like it's a girl or the 1 child per family law or birth defects are a bad omen, etc.).. Not saying I'm supporting it, I couldn't stomach looking at the pictures after the first one, but it's not the first time humans have resorted to cannibalism for survival
Exuse me but this is not for survival. This is cooking an unborn fetish as food for the restaurant and people out there. It's not like these people can't afford to buy food and have nothing to eat for days. They actually cooked a FETUS to SERVE at the restaurant and that is SICKENING.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
i agree...eat something else besides human. thats just sick...i rather eat a dog over a human being if it was for a do or die situation here

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
Exuse me but this is not for survival. This is cooking an unborn fetish as food for the restaurant and people out there. It's not like these people can't afford to buy food and have nothing to eat for days. They actually cooked a FETUS to SERVE at the restaurant and that is SICKENING.
No, actually, that's just it..they don't have money..
Seriously, mainland China has a population in the billions. They have more people than they can feed, and 80% of that population is in the lower class or in poverty. Though China is getting better at opening up, they are still communist, still a very closed society, who still try to be self-sufficient and don't like importing much stuff..And they try not to let the rest of the world know or see their poverty areas, where people are emaciated and living in shacks, but it's there.. I've been there, to Hong Kong and Beijing, I've seen the bags of kittens and birds in the marketplace. I've seen the roasted dogs. There just simply isn't enough to eat.

The article said they were selling the fetuses to the restaurant in a not-so-gigantically-rich city of China.. Like I said before, infanticide is huge, the one-child law is still in effect, and families still want boys. Selling the aborted fetus, rather than just simply killing it, is a way for the family to get money as well.

Again, not saying I support it, and not saying I'm not grossed out by it, but trying to look at it from China's perspective...

max

sarNie Elites
To eat your own kind is something that I would never ever do. In a hunger situation, I rather go eat cats and dogs or some kind of creature rather than eating humans. I think that that is just wrong. I undersatnd that they are poor, but that is just so wrong...

darvil

sarNie Adult
I'm going to have to disagree with you guys who think they are eating fetuses because of starvation. That is absolutely not true.

First of all these fetuses are eaten by substantially wealthy people not poor people. And as you might already know, rich people don't starve. Aborting the baby and then selling it for money makes sense (although sickening) if you're a poor person. Its another one of those twisted psychology with people who think eating these sort of things gives them special results. You can look at the practice of eating Rhino horns and tiger penises for a good example. It doesn't physically help anyone to eat these sort of odd things but it doesn't matter if people believe they can get results.

Awhile back I watched a movie by Fruit Chan on this bizarre practice. The movie was extremely disturbing to watch and its one of the few horror films I actually finished. I highly recommended it but I warn you that it will make your skin crawl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumplings_(film)

And as for the food situation with China, I sort of semi-agree. First of all I don't think dogs and cats in the market because people are starving. Rather its because Chinese do eat EVERYTHING that moves on planet earth. Its all a matter of perspective of course. I mean we have starving people in the USA and in other developed nations even though there is generally good social programs. It just depends on your definition.

I also would like to believe as some of you that I would never partake in the feasting of a fellow human being's flesh. But honestly logically thinking about it, it is probably a no. In extreme situations most of us WILL eat human flesh for survival. If you want to look at an event in China's history where this happened look no further then the "Great Leap Forward" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward) where people resort to eating each other in many places. One of the dark moments in China's history and brought on by incompetent communists.

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
darvil, thanks for the great reply and link to the movie. i will surely look forward to it and also these kind of things makes me pay more attention when visiting these kind of countries.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Umm..did you read the article. It's not for survival. the cost of a dead baby fetus was very expensive and considered a delicacy in that restaurant.Eating another animal such as a dog and cat are different from eating a dead fetus.

You should read the article first. It has nothing to do with starvation and it had everything to do with the belief that eating a fetus will bring good luck or better health.
Rich people are doing it.

I guess you're arguing the wrong thing. Tahmnong, you're just confuse.
People sell their aborted fetus to make money because of starvation, but rich people eat the babies for superficial and spiritual reason.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
OMG! Leave the poor little girl alone! Those people are sick!!! She didnt even get to see the world and now, she's being eaten? Sick people! Er!!