Real Kisses in a lakorns

tang071

sarNie Elites
i thought ann didnt kiss willy in manee yard fah but there was a glass mirror in between. i dunno.

but chakrit kissed sara malakul lane in belly of the beast.
he also kissed that one girl in yaowarat.

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
I was surprised Chakrit didnt go for it with Nat since she kissed Tik for real in Wung Waree (which was really cute).

Ive heard different things about Manee Yard Faa. Some people say it's just the camera angle and so forth, but the kiss looks REAL though. The kissES between Ann and Willy was the best of any lakorn by far.

i think it's the sweetest thing when the p'ek and n'ek finally kiss on the lips, not like crazy making out but you know.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
madeph said:
I was surprised Chakrit didnt go for it with Nat since she kissed Tik for real in Wung Waree (which was really cute).

Ive heard different things about Manee Yard Faa. Some people say it's just the camera angle and so forth, but the kiss looks REAL though. The kissES between Ann and Willy was the best of any lakorn by far.

i think it's the sweetest thing when the p'ek and n'ek finally kiss on the lips, not like crazy making out but you know.
[post="156429"][/post]​
I'll say the same thing too .It is sweet when pr'ek and n'ek really kiss :wub: .Still favorite Hima Tai Prajun,Pat and Film.They kissed 3 times.

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
like.. kiss you mean mouth-to-mouth?

someone said that janie kissed Dan and Tik or Chakrit. is that like...real mouth to mouth or just like.. camera angle?
coz i couldnt imagine janie doing it..

um.. ive seen a few.. but the ones i remember is

Willy + she was n'rai (its old, a few years back, dun remmber the name).. and yea.. it was in the rain and she had her mouth fully open.. with the tongue ready.. lol.. eww~

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
_sai said:

someone said that janie kissed Dan and Tik or Chakrit. is that like...real mouth to mouth or just like.. camera angle?

Willy + she was n'rai (its old, a few years back, dun remmber the name).. and yea.. it was in the rain and she had her mouth fully open.. with the tongue ready.. lol.. eww~
[post="157411"][/post]​
from what u saw it was mouth to mouth and it was Jannie and Dan.

cecilia

Staff member
_sai said:

[post="157411"][/post]​
:lmao: ..that's the one with buachompoo as the n'ek ...where her mom is a maid and willy's girlfriend is some model girl ...later bua became a model herself but yeah..they did have it going on .. :lmao:

didnt' chakrit kiss angie in that one drama too..where she's a gold digger.. ;)

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
I think Mos and Kat...I dont' know the name of the lakorn but there were like two Mos (don't I wish there were two Mos in real life) where's one's evil and one's not but they're not twins...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
yeah, real kisses on the lips make it really sweet to watch...

i think the kiss between ann and willy was real...it looked really real 'cause it still stands out to me...it was the best kiss...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
Manee Yard Fah, i think they did kiss lips to lips not the camera angle cause they actual show it, when she was in his room in her pink PJ's...

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
cecilia said:
:lmao: ..that's the one with buachompoo as the n'ek ...where her mom is a maid and willy's girlfriend is some model girl ...later bua became a model herself but yeah..they did have it going on .. :lmao:

didnt' chakrit kiss angie in that one drama too..where she's a gold digger.. ;)
[post="157775"][/post]​
lol..im guessing you remember the lakorn too??

oh.. theres another one... i think its game ruk payabart with aom and captain. but the kiss was between captaina and the n'rai.. not sure.. but it might be in Beau - kor kae fun MV (OST)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
remember that one movie with kat english and job? they did a mouth lock if i remember it correctly...

johnny efone does it too...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ann and Willy's kissing scenes are so REAL...no camera angle...at least I don't think so...their lips were locked!!! It's like they were making out...and you can see his lips on her neck too!!! That's good enough for me!!!

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
^ahaha if anything, i thought Willy looked a little awkward kissing Ann in Manee because i thought Ann was truly professional and was very into it and Willy...well, he just looked a little shy and in a way, trying to kiss her in right places (hope that didnt sound dirty). sigh i loved that lakorn!

im just glad they dont slobber over each other like in some Chinese series.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
the kiss between ann and willy wasnt real sorry to spoil they said that it was a mirror reflection when they had an interview awhile back