Real Kisses in a lakorns

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for posting those lovely/sweet pix of janie/ken, kashie. i like how they were holing hands. the view was so beautiful/romantic. just right!

smilealways06

sarNie Adult
Well, I have to say the real kisses I seen so far is:
Bee & Namfon in Ploy Lom Petch
Willy & Ann in Manee Yard Fah
Willy & Ann in Jark Fun Soo Nirandorn

pyh

sarNie Elites
There's not too many real kisses but there were some in lakorns. I think recently, the lakorn industry has started to have real kiss scenes. Because it makes the lakorn so much better. They didn't in the past that's why Korean and Taiwanese tv series beat lakorns. Hope they have more kisses in the future like Korean dramas. The thing I hate about Thai lakorn is all these scenes where they're about to kiss and then someone or something interrupts them. I hate those. Yeah, but Ken and Janie got some hot kisses in Ruk Nee. All of Chakrit's lakorns have kiss scenes too. He's such a good kisser. Believe me, Thai entertainment will start to have kiss scenes. They know Thais are crazy about Korean dramas now.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
There's not too many real kisses but there were some in lakorns. I think recently, the lakorn industry has started to have real kiss scenes. Because it makes the lakorn so much better. They didn't in the past that's why Korean and Taiwanese tv series beat lakorns. Hope they have more kisses in the future like Korean dramas. The thing I hate about Thai lakorn is all these scenes where they're about to kiss and then someone or something interrupts them. I hate those. Yeah, but Ken and Janie got some hot kisses in Ruk Nee. All of Chakrit's lakorns have kiss scenes too. He's such a good kisser. Believe me, Thai entertainment will start to have kiss scenes. They know Thais are crazy about Korean dramas now.
agreed, they should have more real kissing scenes, and yeah most of chakrit's lakorns have kiss scenes and he's very good at those scenes lol :wub: