REP YOUR STATE !!!

kyoko

sarNie Egg
i'm from vallejo, cali. but i'm here in tokyo japan for a year not home sick yet since i've been here for only a month

K

KawaiiTennyo

kyoko said:
i'm from vallejo, cali. but i'm here in tokyo japan for a year not home sick yet since i've been here for only a month
[post="4886"][/post]​
kyoko -san anata wa nihongo deska??

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
San Diego, CA!!!

Cali is definitely my state. I even roadtrip from San Diego to San Francisco while I was on break so I have seen all of it (except past San Fran but nothing is really beyond that).

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
Fenix said:
I live in walnut. It's a small city and it's part of LA so I just say I live in LA.
[post="2238"][/post]​
oh wow! I live near you Fenix! I live in west covina! :) Like near amar area. yep yep!

Fenix

Nang Fah
t0nz said:
oh wow! I live near you Fenix! I live in west covina! :) Like near amar area. yep yep!
[post="7579"][/post]​
you serious t0nz? wow!! closer than gs. What school you go to?

sabrinajenn

sarNie Juvenile
I'm from Northern CA. About 45-60 minutes away from Sac. Don't want to be too specific in case of stalkers. :lol: Only half-kidding on the stalkers, but there are some wackos on the internet. :p

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
oh snaps..gs also lives around here?!?! well.. i used to go to bishop amat memorial high school. but i kinda graduated from there so i'm going to ucr and mt. sac part time. :) what school do you go to?!?!!?

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
My turn.

Me, well I'm in Los Angeles (close to Alhambra), but don't know how much longer. Almost done with school so I'm gonna be moving to either Thailand or Korea (job offers).

Those living in Los Angeles, we should all get together somethings. Jinta Restuarant(Thailand Plaza) is my hangout on Friday nights. You'll see me there with Ladda and of course flirting away with P'Oui and P'Jai (the waiters)

aNnNeE

sarNie Hatchling
Chor_Moua said:
My turn.

Me, well I'm in Los Angeles (close to Alhambra), but don't know how much longer. Almost done with school so I'm gonna be moving to either Thailand or Korea (job offers).

Those living in Los Angeles, we should all get together somethings. Jinta Restuarant(Thailand Plaza) is my hangout on Friday nights. You'll see me there with Ladda and of course flirting away with P'Oui and P'Jai (the waiters)
[post="8554"][/post]​

kewl... hehe... im going to Los Angeles again on the like 23rd for my cousins wedding.... havent been to Los Angeles since P'Captains concert on the 20th of August.... maybe i could meet you again Chor....

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Sure, annnee, just gimmie a call. i'm not sure about 23rd during the day since i work that day, and the weekend is the Korean Music Festival. but you're more than welcome to join me and ladda and some of the eta staff at the events. gonna go man hunting :D

whoever wants to join me, ladda and eta at the events, free feel to contact me, we're gonna go man hunting. :p

Fenix

Nang Fah
t0nz said:
oh snaps..gs also lives around here?!?! well.. i used to go to bishop amat memorial high school. but i kinda graduated from there so i'm going to ucr and mt. sac part time. :) what school do you go to?!?!!?
[post="8541"][/post]​
I go to sac.

KawaiiTennyo said:
can i stalk everyone on here??
[post="8757"][/post]​
Nong Sao, you that bored to stock people?

juicee

sarNie Elites
KawaiiTennyo said:
can i stalk everyone on here??
[post="8757"][/post]​
you can stalk me, during the school year that is. since i'm kinda near sf, but you gotta drive a little to stanford... :D

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
I'm from San Pablo, near Richmond, Pinole, Concord and Berkeley, but I go to school in Davis (Go Aggies!) Right now I'm in Bangkok studying abroad at Thammasat University. I had no idea there were so many California girls in here!

Fenix

Nang Fah
MaNang said:
I'm from San Pablo, near Richmond, Pinole, Concord and Berkeley, but I go to school in Davis (Go Aggies!) Right now I'm in Bangkok studying abroad at Thammasat University. I had no idea there were so many California girls in here!
[post="9048"][/post]​
lucky you are in Thailand right now. I want to go back to Thailand. Are you like an exchange student?

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
P'ing, i think she is doing the uc studying abroad. When I checked it out, they had like two courses offering. I'm not sure if she is taking those courses though. It's buddhism courses. yep.