can i request these songs:
Plearng
Ors Jet Ors Snaeh
Dourng Jun
Kolap Krohom
if someone has it can u upload plz. thank u! =D

NowSigung

sarNie Egg
Could someone please upload Kolap Krohom?
I'm not sure how many versions of Kolab krohom are out there, but the one in the download section, though good, isn't the one I was searching for. It's a female version... Not much to go on, but it's all I know. I think it may be an older version?

NowSigung said:
Could someone please upload Kolap Krohom?
I'm not sure how many versions of Kolab krohom are out there, but the one in the download section, though good, isn't the one I was searching for. It's a female version... Not much to go on, but it's all I know. I think it may be an older version?
[post="125926"][/post]​
Which version do u need because i have around 6 version of this song ... do u need the man or the woman singer... just tell mùe which one u need and i will upload it for u

ohmigosh

sarNie Egg
can I request preab sovath and pich sophea song from DVD vol. 59 and track number 15 malob snay malob sne.... thanx in advance

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
I would like to request a song by Preap Sovath, sorry but I don't know what the title of it is, just that it's from the lakorn "Pleung Payu" at the beginning preview. I really like that song and would like to buy the cd and DVD if there's one. Please help! Thanks in advance!

ohmigosh

sarNie Egg
does anybody hav da song oun jear besdoung oun by preab sovath in mp3 format????? if u do can u upload?? thanx in advance

Can i request the song Kmean nek tiouth teuk pnek ( nobody to dry my tears) please...i love this song and now i lost it...if someone can upload it for me...i reéally appreciate it...thx by advance ^_^

sunisa

pleang sney said:
Can i request the song Kmean nek tiouth teuk pnek ( nobody to dry my tears) please...i love this song and now i lost it...if someone can upload it for me...i reéally appreciate it...thx by advance ^_^
[post="137336"][/post]​
Is this the one with Youk Thitroatha?If it is I could check it for u when I get home.I think I have it. :D

sunisa said:
Is this the one with Youk Thitroatha?If it is I could check it for u when I get home.I think I have it. :D
[post="137383"][/post]​
yes please...thank u very much by advance .....i just lost my cd and i was so sad because i really love this song.....really big thx if u can upload it for me

Can i request some Weddings song in Khmer , especially by Hum sivon....because i looking for that but can find it in the market....thx u by advance

sunisa

pleang sney said:
yes please...thank u very much by advance .....i just lost my cd and i was so sad because i really love this song.....really big thx if u can upload it for me
[post="137687"][/post]​
Sorry for late reply :D ...i'll try to upload it for u when i get home. :D

yi-ying

sarNie Egg
could someone please re-upload, RHM 286
it has a "mouse love rice" song ...
the link in the dl page doesn't work. thank you.

malen

sarNie Egg
Does anyone know if there's any dvd karaoke that has the touch sunnich remake of yesterday once more? It goes "Every shalala, every whoa..still shines"? Thanx!

does anyone know the title of this song? it's a really old song, but i don't know who sings it...if someone has it, could you please upload it for me? it's a duet and a part of it goes:

"meen loy chai, san sabai, chai men oaw" (have money is fun and there's so much you can't spend it all)

"oun jong teav leng protea japun" (i want to travel to japan)