Request : Khmer Song/Karaoke/Movies

Twinky

sarNie Elites
Khmernicole I don't have that one by Nop but I do have a khmer version by San Panith..I'll upload it for you just incase your still interested..and for Sam i don't have the most recent one by RHM however, I do have some recent RHM traditional khmer music..I think it was out during like new years or something..tell me if your interested and I'll upload them..okie..

nosie54

sarNie Egg
uh oh. i didnt see this request section so i made a thread for a request. oh well does anyone have the NGEAR JEA PROPUN movie?? please upload i'm dying to see. thanks

ashley408

sarNie Egg
[ hi , do anyone know this song title. i have no idea who sing it but the song is really good and have so much meaning to it.. please can anyone upload this songs for me.
:yahoo: this song have so much meaning to me...thank you in advance

title of this song is ..........

Turasub brab snaeh

my yahoo sn is ashley40888@yahoo.com

yahana

sarNie Egg
Heylo. Can anyone one PLEASE reupload RHM 273. I'M SO SORRY I JUST FOUND OUT. YEAH... I'M A little slow. :(

AF4aZns

sarNie Egg
Hi! Does anyone have that one khmer song sang by some guy dressed in white in the U2 Karaoke Volume 10? It's the second to the very last karaoke. Sorry, I don't know the song title=(. It's such a beautiful song! If anyone have this song, please upload it for me in the mp3 version. Thanks in advance!

Samontha

sarNie Hatchling
Hi.. I was wondering if anyone has these songs in audio.. :unsure:

I found two of the three songs I wanted.. but this is the only one I didn't find.. it's called "Peakdey Snaeh Peng Besdong" by Sapoun Midada. Here's the link to its video:
Peakdey Snaeh Peng Besdong by Sapoun Midada

Also, I'm into Orn Sovannareach's songs. (He's so hot.. lol) If anyone has ANY song by him, I'd REAAAALLLYY appreciate it if you could share.

Thank you in advance. ^_^

i would like to request Sapoun Midada's "Peakdey Snaeh Peng Besdong", also (it's the song that was used as the theme song for the khmer-dubbed version of the lakorn Lark Mai Lark See)...thank you! :)