Request : Laotian Song

sarN

sarNie Granny
all request for song or comment ,thank you, question , suggestion blah blah post here and links goes in DL Post

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Here are some random types of morlum I ripped off from a VCD, I don't know the artist nor the track title, but only thing I know is which type of Lum it is.

Morlum

PW - laosongs

01 - Lum Khonsavan
02 - Lum See Phun Don (I accidentally labeled it as Lum Mahaxai, cause they both sound so similar)
03 - Lum Phern
04 - Lum Phon
05 - Lum Poo Thai
06 - Lum Salawan (I like this version, don't mind dancing to it)
07 - Lum Salawan
08 - Lum Tung Vai

I'll try to find that infamous 'Kor Eun Mia Pai Sia Ka Hong' song, even some well known Thai country singers sings it when they come to concerts over here in Florida.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE RE-UPLOAD THIS.. THANKS!!!

cassiopeia

sarNie Egg
hi guys,

i was wondering if anyone could re-up LOG, Over Dance (both), and Cells album please.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hi there,

my cousin and i are going to be dancing ('faun') at the temple on july 4th, but i don't like the song selections that my aunt has for us. does anyone have any instrumental music that is good for a 'faun'...fast or slow...or both. the more selections the better. lol thank you so much in advance.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Do anyone have Cells' first album? I have the second one which was awesome to say the least. Thanks.

bebe

sarNie Hatchling
does anyone have freshy or cream songs

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Hey, can someone please reupload Ting and Aluna's albums? When you do, can you pm me to make sure I know before the link expires? I sometimes forget to check back here. Thanks.

Saifah

bite me x___
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF THIS GROUP CALLED WAUN JAI? IF SO CAN ANYONE UPLOAD THEIR ALBUM. I LOVE THEIR SONGS SO MUCH!

Tahmnong

sarNie Hatchling
Can anyone reupload Ton's album?? THe Sendspace link is already expired..
Please and thank you~~ ^_^