Request

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
i was wondering if someone can make me a banner of vicky and aon sarawaut!! i really really want one! i juz loveeee dis couple together!! if u can, i would like to request a banner of them together with the pix of vicky from her photoshoot with nampeung! n a cute pix of aon!! thank u !

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i was wondering can someone amke me a banner and avatar of Pepper and a banner of chakrit and bee namthip? thanks!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
tiffanyk said:
i was wondering if someone can make me a banner of vicky and aon sarawaut!! i really really want one! i juz loveeee dis couple together!! if u can, i would like to request a banner of them together with the pix of vicky from her photoshoot with nampeung! n a cute pix of aon!! thank u !
[post="70062"][/post]​
I would make it for u but can u post the pix for me?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thai_lakorn_fan said:
i was wondering can someone amke me a banner and avatar of Pepper and a banner of chakrit and bee namthip? thanks!
[post="70068"][/post]​
Please post the pic for me?

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
and heres the best pix i could find of him! i want the recent pix of him.. like from his upcommin movie with noon s. but itz not clear! so can u help me find a nice one? thanx!

tiffanyk

sarNie Egg
tiffanyk said:
and heres the best pix i could find of him! i want the recent pix of him.. like from his upcommin movie with noon s. but itz not clear! so can u help me find a nice one? thanx!

[post="70107"][/post]​
thanx a lot for the banner!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeee it !! thanx again prisina!

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
ok...this is not a request..but i post it on the wrong thread so.....heas my question.....im just now starting to learn or worknig with photoshop cs2 and its really hard...but how do i get all them background and stuff at....is it in the software??....or do u have to go searching for them...

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
tiffanyk said:
i wanted to request a banner and avatar of aum and oil together please?.. thanx! :D
[post="72126"][/post]​
Here you go tiffanyk:

Hope you like it! :D