Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
im so behind in this lakorn.... but from reading your posts i dont think i want to watch it anymore cuz it seems so sad and annoying... hahaha

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg poor joy!..i wonder what they are gonna do to her..i thought Suntisook was nice..i dont know what happen to him..i hate that old lady!

dara45

sarNie Hatchling
I feel sorry for Joy and love her acting but for some reason, I am not really following the storyline. I am gonna wait until it ends and see what is going on. Right now, I am a little confuse of who is related to who.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
To tell the truth...this was one of the lakorn that I've been waititng to see so badly...because of chakrit and joy...but reading from wat u guys have written...i think i'll wait until i noe how it ends...then i'll go rent it...hehehehe....=]

one question????.....ummm....are there any sweet moments of joy and chakrit at all???...or more of chakrit with tanya....?????

kowpun

sarNie Egg
From what I read in Thairath until today, Khun Phat doesn't fall for Tanya at all. He knows how evil she is and afraid for the safety of Joy. I don't know the reason why he keeps a secret from Tanya that Jamriang is the love of his life. The only reason I can come up with is that he doesn't want her to be in danger. He knows what Tanya can do or even can kill a person without feeling any remorse. Moreove, he is still trying to pursuade his father that he only wants to marry Joy but his father won't give permission. Finally, his father comes up with the last reason why he can't accept Jamriang as his son's wife because he doesn't know who is her father ( kon mai mee hua non plai tao, mai mee chat tra kool).

And khun Phat asks his father : "Please give Jamriang a chance to prove that she is a good person. I think this is more important than coming from a good family."

Father: " If she can't do it, what will you do?"

Khun Phat : "Then I will do what you wish."

Khun Phat will never fall for Tanya at all. The one he should feel good for is khun Vaew (another cousin) who is really kind and sweet but still he only can love her as his sister and he told her so. She accepts that and hopes that he and Jamriang will be able to get married with his father's approval.

I hope this will help to make you to watch this show because Khun Phat only loves Jamriang. He is like his father who will have only one wife. Even his mother keeps telling Khun Nop (father) that you know your son well that once he loves Jamriang, he will never love anybody else,like father like son.......he ....he...

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for clarifying for us Lavender!

that is so true about Tanya..she will kill anyone who gets in her way..

No wonder Khun Pat's father doesn't want Khun Pat to get with Jumriang..i was like wondering why he became so mean to Jimriang..

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
thank for the clarification if it does not happen this way i will not watch tis lakron anymore. i like charkrit but hate tis type of character. if his character is a ass, wat is the point of the whole lakorn. i cant stand the nek being a victim thru out the whole lakorn.

Pac

sarNie Egg
chakrit's character is still so weak..i dont get why he just doesn't stand up to his father and protect joy!! it's not possible for joy to stand up since she's only a a tard but chakrit can!

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
i saw a few eps already. and i reckon its pretty. if your into period dramas.
im upto where Charkrit goes up to go give medicine to Tanyas dad. it would get more interesting when Tanya comes down to Chakrits place.
joys so pretty btw!!!

amaymoua

sarNie Egg
I'm confuse .... it's not clear who's Joy's father is..... someone please clear this confusion up for me...

Is Charkrit gonna brush Joy away? Is Joy pregnant or what? Please update....

Oh man I hate watching lakorns where the guy is so weak. Its like your suppose to be protecting the nang'ek not making her feel like she needs to protect you. But Joy I feel so bad for her and I gotta say her performance is so amazing in this lakorn

sine17

sarNie Egg
I dont really think that Chakrit's character is weak...he does have the guts to confess his love for joy and is loving only her. But it is a boran lakorn and it is Thai... I think his character is just being obedient to his parents....but he does not obey everything... he does speak his mind.. like when he was planned to marry with the first cousin... he refused.

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
IT'S NOT YOU, SHE DOES HAVE A FULLER FIGURE, WHICH MAKES HER LOOK A LOT BETTER THAN BEFORE, NOT THAT SHE'S NOT BEAUTIFUL BEFORE.

tinah

sarNie Coma
IT'S NOT YOU, SHE DOES HAVE A FULLER FIGURE, WHICH MAKES HER LOOK A LOT BETTER THAN BEFORE, NOT THAT SHE'S NOT BEAUTIFUL BEFORE.
yeh i agree. Shes still skinny now but more full than before. Even though shes skinny but her faces seem to always look full.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
In my opinion, I think Jomrieng was stupid, if i was her I wouldn't go after Phat anymore, or I wouldn't chase after him. I think she deserve to be the victim because the way she acts. Sorry if I offense anyone, I just don't like this type of character it just pissed me off when i watch. The nang rai was better.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
yea joy does look alot healthier now shes got abit of meat it makes her look like a stronger person too.

i dont like how the story is going so far. Charkrit needs to show some power and more protective over joy he needs to show tanya that shes not the one and will never be.

...his dad is pissing me off

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ohhhhh so it wasn't me .. I always think Joy is beautiful, bu shes even more beautiful with a full figure .. she doesn't look like she'll fly away if I sneeze :rolleyes: ... so far i like the lakorn, but it kind of ticks me off watching her go through all of that .. and the old lady omg she gets on my nerves.. the thing that is so sad is that joy has to deal with the old lady, tanya, and tanya's mother which is a little unfair! I think Joy should get stronger... and more hard headed......... true that she is obedient cause of the time period, but hey there is a limit to everything!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
You know something? I really want to continue watching this lakorn. I really do, I promise. I like both Chakrit and Joy, but the storyline still bothers me.

Yea, great, they got each other at the end but the torture n'ek goes through is unbearable. I understand that it's a period lakorn and that wealthy people shoudn't marry their sevants or whatever, but what's the point? If they wanted to make the lakorn more interesting, they should have let p'ek and n'ek run away together to prove that love can overcome obstacles and status. But instead, n'ek gets all the beaten while p'ek still looks good and in turn shows interest in another female. If he really wants to prove his love for n'ek, then he should step up and be the man and live up to his words.

I say, run away and make babies. :spin: