Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
teedee said:
no, it's not the same producers of A ya rak. but the plot is alikeabout jealousy between wives & daughters of the same man. but different would be i guess this one is about slaves involved because Joy's mom is a slave. i'm happy for Joy that she has continuous la korns to play and her roles are changing, not boring like some actress that keep playing the same roles. the audience get to see her in different type of la korns. refreshing. i can't wait to see this la korn. they should start filming soon because Sapai part time is done filming already i hope this la korn will air this year. i don't mind if Chakrit is pra aek now. he can act & he's still a young actor. they are the same age. which she doesn't really get to co-star with young famous actor that much. i haven't seen Joy play a period time la korn for awhile as well as Chakrit either. it would be a good change for them.
[post="75617"][/post]​

Thanks for the update...so Joy's mom is a slave right? Hmm...so I guess if I'm correct...her dad is gonna be like the owner or rich or something and Joy's gonna get mistreated and Chakrit is gonna play a part...also is it a generation lakorn...? Where are u going to read about this...I wanna know I'm a period lakorn freak... :D ...and yes it's so refreshing to see them in a different role.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes Joy's mom is a slave. Joy's dad has got to be a rich man because those days rich guys have lots of wives. yes, Joy wil probably get mistreated because her step-mom play by Noon sinitra is evil. hate her mom that became her dad "mear noi(mistress) . it's a period time la korn for sure. i don't know about Chakrit role yet. but i would guess he probably play as a rich guy that probably is a gentleman guy that help Joy and stuffs. because this kind of plot in a period time la korn if nang aek get mistreated by her step-mom and half-sister, pra aek usually is a hero that help nang aek always. it's a good change to see Joy wore a period time clothes. her role sound sad, she will probaby get sympathy from the audience a lot. can't wait to watch it.

tinah

sarNie Coma
man im so anxious to watch this..the cast is great..Noon playing nang rai and tanya..whoa..i can imagine how bad thats going to be..i wonder whos going to be joy's mom..if only it was jentara..they play a good mother and daughter..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
teedee said:
yes Joy's mom is a slave. Joy's dad has got to be a rich man because those days rich guys have lots of wives. yes, Joy wil probably get mistreated because her step-mom play by Noon sinitra is evil. hate her mom that became her dad "mear noi(mistress) . it's a period time la korn for sure. i don't know about Chakrit role yet. but i would guess he probably play as a rich guy that probably is a gentleman guy that help Joy and stuffs. because this kind of plot in a period time la korn if nang aek get mistreated by her step-mom and half-sister, pra aek usually is a hero that help nang aek always. it's a good change to see Joy wore a period time clothes. her role sound sad, she will probaby get sympathy from the audience a lot. can't wait to watch it.
[post="75808"][/post]​
Thanks is this from a novel or someone just made up the script?..gosh I am so anxious haven't seen a good pure period lakorn for a long time. So who is playing who...Noon Sinitra is that Ploy's sister or is that the other Noon from Ch3 with Tang?

tinah

sarNie Coma
Noon Sinitra is ploy's sister..i love period lakorn too..channel 3 makes so much of them which i really like.sometime i get bored of the modern day lakorn..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
Noon Sinitra is ploy's sister
[post="75859"][/post]​
Oh her...when was the last time I saw her? That lakorn with Ann T and Pip...what's the name of that lakorn? She's okay I use to like her when she played n'ek especially with Fluke.

tinah said:
..i love period lakorn too..channel 3 makes so much of them which i really like.sometime i get bored of the modern day lakorn..
[post="75859"][/post]​
Ditto...Tinah.. sometimes I'm in the mood for a nice, sweet, innocent lakorn from back in the days where there wasn't much "R" scene...nothing against "R" scene...I admit I like them too :unsure: ...but it's like a breath of fresh air to see them in the old days...and more so most of ch3 period lakorns are really good...except Sai Lo Hid...like the people who directed Ayarak, Nirad Song Pope, etc.

I wanna see pics...I hope Chakrit and Joy starts filming soon...

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
whoa. i'm happy lots of people want to see this la korn. yea, me too. i want to see a period time la korn.i miss it.i like the clothes background how they set up is nice.i'm getting bore of modern type la korn especially revenge, twins, comedy type of la korns.there is too much. sick of it. i think it's from a novel.the producer is P'Mam titheema. she producer a lot of la korns like Sum pow thong that Chakrit play with Joy Rinlanee and Sa nae nang ngiew that Joy Sirilux play with Pip ravit. she make good la korns. yea it probably is going to be those nice,sweet,innocent type period la korn. that the audience will probably feel sorry for Joy and her mom. and the sweet relationship of pra aek and nang aek. i guess.i may be wrong because it's just want i predict.but i seem like it's going to be those type of la korn. if i know more information will surely update it. or whoever know please update it as well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like Noon when she plays as nang rai..shes so evil..her last lakorn i saw her in was Botun..which was pretty long ago..and bluemoon the name of Anne and Pip lakorn was Sood Duang Jai :D

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for those news on the lakorn. Just to clear this up, so Noon S is Tanya's mother in the lakorn. I thought she was like only 1 or 2 years older than Joy. I love Noon, but haven't see her for the longest time.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I just read Noon Sinitra's interview she say in this la korn she died first before Tanyarae was born. she play as guest star for like 10 episodes. now i'm confuse so will Tanyarae still play as a bad role. who will play as the nang rai now because i thought Noon will. Will the dad be nice to Joy & her mom? i think the dad has another wife after Joy's mom.

tinah

sarNie Coma
tanya is the nang rai too..but dang..noon is going to die?..that sucks..but tanya as nang rai is good too..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Tanya did you not see her in Samee Tetra...*pure evil* I tell you...she's really good at playing evil...haven't see Tanya in such a role for a while so this will be interesting.

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
i read they start "bwong sworng"(do the budda ceremony) of this la korn already. so they start filming already. good. so we may get to see this la korn this year. for sure pra aek is Chakrit. i thought so Tanyarae probably will play as the nang rai. fight over Chakrit with Joy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yea tanya is "pure evil"..i so wanted to jump in my tv to slap her when i watch samee tee tra..lol.but yeh they started filming already?..woo hoo..this is channel 3 upcoming 06 lakorn..for sure..its going to be done by this year..

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg u guys..they already had the opening ceremony!!..credit to roots she posted up in her thread.. :w000t: i didnt know Kai is directing this lakorn..but thats great..this lakorn for sure is going to be good then..just like rachanee morlum

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I think it should be at Ch3 webboard right? But do post the pics cuz I'm way to lazy to go there to find info...and all those Thai letters gives me a headache....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was wondering if anyone can convert it to ysi format for me please :) i dont know why my dumb computer wont let me dl from upload..i used to can but now i cant..i think my brother blocked it :angry: