Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
pink mafia said:
not only that...joy and chatchai have played siblings....i believe it was joy's first lakorn...she wasn't the n'ek...she was the supporting...it was with chatchai and marsha...so...uh...being paired up as brother and sister, a couple, and father and daughter...that's a bit weird.
[post="86634"][/post]​
that would be weird...i agree with you totally...wouldn't be very convincing if that happened...although they did have more chemistry than i imagined when they played sapai part time together

Rakniran

Does anybody in here know when will Joy S boran lakorn air? i really want tto see this lakorn..looked so interesting..

L

lalalek

Man, i can't wait for this freaken movie!!!!! :w000t: It has 2 of my favorite actors and actress so i can't miss out at all!!!! :D Yes, when is it gunna come out???? Anyone know???

lynn

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn looks interesting. I didn't know Noon was in this lakorn. Its good to see her back again. Hopefully she's not the n'rai.

tinah

sarNie Coma
This lakorn looks interesting. I didn't know Noon was in this lakorn. Its good to see her back again. Hopefully she's not the n'rai.
she is the nang rai..lol..she plays as tanya's mother

sarN

sarNie Granny
it look like the same cast from Rachinee Morlum just no Paul :p ! I hope it not so tragic like Joy last boran lakorn with JoB/Teya ! Also , boran mean proper behavior .. no no no slap/kiss ;) ;)

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This lakorn won't air for awhile because it just started filming like the begining of last month. And usually they take 3 months to film, or for boran it may take longer because of the old setting and all.

shida

sarNie Egg
tinah said:
she is the nang rai..lol..she plays as tanya's mother
[post="101585"][/post]​
Noon as a mom?? hmm...i don't see that...but okay. i can't wait for this lakorn either! she's keeping herself busy these days. love Joy!

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
how old is noon anywase??......isnt she the same age a fluke??....um.....

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Well agism is a bigger problem for women than men. Women's leading days are usually over by the time they hit thirties while men in the forties are still p'eks and being paired with the twenties something. One thing I don't like about period lakorns is that its usually very sad because if the n'ek/p'ek is in any way poor they can't fight for themselves. That frustrates me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Well agism is a bigger problem for women than men. Women's leading days are usually over by the time they hit thirties while men in the forties are still p'eks and being paired with the twenties something. One thing I don't like about period lakorns is that its usually very sad because if the n'ek/p'ek is in any way poor they can't fight for themselves. That frustrates me.
yeh that frustrates me too..i hate it..but thats how people back in the days were like..poor people always get taken advantage of..

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow, Joy look so beautiful there, love her outfit. it's very beautiful hope to hear more news on this lakorn

Mae

sarNie Adult
Noon's not even that old right? How can she be a mom...I thought she was younger than Mew and Ann Siriam and them ladies...??