Reun Ruk Reun Taut(Who & Who)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I'm kinda glad that chatchai is not the father b/c i thought he and joy were cute in Sapaiparttime and it would look really really incestous and akward if they played father and daughter after being paired up as nek and pek.... :shocked:

pink mafia

sarNie Juvenile
not only that...joy and chatchai have played siblings....i believe it was joy's first lakorn...she wasn't the n'ek...she was the supporting...it was with chatchai and marsha...so...uh...being paired up as brother and sister, a couple, and father and daughter...that's a bit weird.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn probaly isnt going to air anytime soon..cuz p'kai takes a long time on his lakorn..just like pjj..but for some reason..last night i dream that this lakorn aired..lol..and it turn out to be a comedy..how weird..wonder why i dream about it out of nowhere ;)

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
i can't wait to watch this lakorn! is this the first time joy and chakrit did a lakorn together? 'cause i don't remember seeing them in a lakorn.

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Wait! Isn't chakrit is younger than Joy? but doesn't matter cause they looks cute together. But I haven't seen their pics together yet, So I don't know... ^_^

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
I believe this is their first time pairing up together in a lakorn. Chakrit is not that much younger than Joy, I believe less than a year apart. Ever since the opening ceremony, there have not been much news on this lakorn. Can't wait!!!

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
You know where is Chakrit...?...I want to see him in boran clothing lol...he's quite handsome in those type of clothing...awww I can't wait is P'Kai directing this one too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol..bluemoon..im wondering the same..i want to see chakrit in boran clothes..i bet hes going to wear them white boran shirt that tan koon wears..and the weird pants..those look so uncomfortable..but yeh p'kai is directing this lakorn too

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So kool that Joy and krit get to play together in this lakorn....is this Krit first time playing in a time period lakorn because I haven't see him in this type of lakorn before???

tinah

sarNie Coma
yep its chakrit's first time playing in a period lakorn..thats good..i was getting tired of him playing in drama roles..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
dancy said:
So kool that Joy and krit get to play together in this lakorn....is this Krit first time playing in a time period lakorn because I haven't see him in this type of lakorn before???
[post="92923"][/post]​
No it's not his first time....

tinah said:
yep its chakrit's first time playing in a period lakorn..thats good..i was getting tired of him playing in drama roles..
[post="92974"][/post]​
he did Baung Barn Ja Torn which was a period lakorn...he was from the past...so he dressed in old fashion northern Thai....and he also did See Pan Din which takes place in the 20s or 30s...turn of the century.....so he dressed in a different period...that's why I am happy cuz he finally is changing his roles again and stop raping his n'ek...lol :rolleyes:

juicee

sarNie Elites
what about the one he did with marsha? i didn't see it, but i thought that kit was from another time period

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh i forgot all about buang barn ja torn..and see pan din..but yeh finally hes changing his role..its been a long time since we seen him in period lakorn..

oil_yui

sarNie Adult
BlueMoon said:
No it's not his first time....
he did Baung Barn Ja Torn which was a period lakorn...he was from the past...so he dressed in old fashion northern Thai....and he also did See Pan Din which takes place in the 20s or 30s...turn of the century.....so he dressed in a different period...that's why I am happy cuz he finally is changing his roles again and stop raping his n'ek...lol :rolleyes:
[post="93063"][/post]​

:lol: stop rapping his n'ek. chakrit looks very handsome in period lakorn. i love him so much in the one with noon.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
oil_yui said:
:lol: stop rapping his n'ek. chakrit looks very handsome in period lakorn. i love him so much in the one with noon.
[post="93903"][/post]​

Yeah he was handsome in there but that lakorn wasn't a period lakorn...it's just they dress that way cuz I think they're Esan?