Reun Sawn Ruk [ DaraVdo ]

looksy

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching the first ep. One word to describe it, "intense". I usually don't like these types of stories but I must say that the first ep. was very engaging. I couldn't stop. Kob is doing an awesome job in her role. I kinda wish that the storyline was a bit different in that Kob's character hates men at the beginning but changes b/c of the love of a good man. I'm a sucker for romantic dramas. I don't know if I'll finish this but so far so good. :p

Iya

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching the first ep. One word to describe it, "intense". I usually don't like these types of stories but I must say that the first ep. was very engaging. I couldn't stop. Kob is doing an awesome job in her role. I kinda wish that the storyline was a bit different in that Kob's character hates men at the beginning but changes b/c of the love of a good man. I'm a sucker for romantic dramas. I don't know if I'll finish this but so far so good. :p
i agree with you. i wish they make her character change as the story goes on. on the other hand, this is only the first few eps, so we can't really say yet.

oh yeah, i'm a sucker for romantic dramas too! :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Well...later on there will be a good man for Roong (Kob), but that good man just wasn't meant to be w/ her. lol. You'll have to find out for yourself, it'll be a long while before he comes along and I don't mean Grai (Kelly). I hope they change it a bit so karma isn't so hard on Roong (Kob), though I doubt it. Because things she does later on, I don't think it's forgivable even though she has her reasons.

I like how Grai (Krai)in episode 2, he is trying to befriend Roong (Kob) by coming to visit her and giving her gifts, though she kept denying him, he's pretty persistent, makes you sympathize him.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Well...later on there will be a good man for Roong (Kob), but that good man just wasn't meant to be w/ her. lol. You'll have to find out for yourself, it'll be a long while before he comes along and I don't mean Grai (Kelly). I hope they change it a bit so karma isn't so hard on Roong (Kob), though I doubt it. Because things she does later on, I don't think it's forgivable even though she has her reasons.

I like how Grai (Krai)in episode 2, he is trying to befriend Roong (Kob) by coming to visit her and giving her gifts, though she kept denying him, he's pretty persistent, makes you sympathize him.
i know that karma may come back to bit her, but sometimes, i can't help to think if it's her sins from past life. lol, i'm need to stop handing around my mom. makes me think like true buddhist.

anyyway, so that mean that Kelly won't end up with her huh?

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Kelly won't end up with Kob, since he's going to cheat on her with his maid (for whatever reason), reminds Kob of her father. Then he gets drunk and sleeps with Kob's rival and is forced to marry her.

Things get worse when her half brother falling in love with Kelly's son. And a lesbian is after her younger sister.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Kelly won't end up with Kob, since he's going to cheat on her with his maid (for whatever reason), reminds Kob of her father. Then he gets drunk and sleeps with Kob's rival and is forced to marry her.

Things get worse when her half brother falling in love with Kelly's son. And a lesbian is after her younger sister.

Sound like this is gonna be a TRUE DRAMA lol. In previews I see Kob with long hair and there's other kids involve so I presume this drama is going to extend all the way to the 3rd generation. Perhaps it will be those kids that will change the parents minds and thoughts... especially change Kob.

Iya

sarNie Adult
Sound like this is gonna be a TRUE DRAMA lol. In previews I see Kob with long hair and there's other kids involve so I presume this drama is going to extend all the way to the 3rd generation. Perhaps it will be those kids that will change the parents minds and thoughts... especially change Kob.
i totally agree. it will be true drama. but i kinna of wish they don't overdo it. there's always a limit.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Definitely, this lakorn has a lot of twists and turns and it really is so well done. I usually don't mind intense dramas with a lot of twists and turns as long as there is a great love story involved, I can pretty much sit though it if I know that there is something romantic to look forward to but from the summaries of the storyline that Nancyvang has mentioned, it looks like this lakorn is about love and the sadness and disappointment it brings not only to Kob's character but the other sisters as well. I usually don't mind sad stories, but gollie, this might be too much for my heart to handle. I guess I'll watch it until I can't handle it anymore. :lol:

Iya

sarNie Adult
Definitely, this lakorn has a lot of twists and turns and it really is so well done. I usually don't mind intense dramas with a lot of twists and turns as long as there is a great love story involved, I can pretty much sit though it if I know that there is something romantic to look forward to but from the summaries of the storyline that Nancyvang has mentioned, it looks like this lakorn is about love and the sadness and disappointment it brings not only to Kob's character but the other sisters as well. I usually don't mind sad stories, but gollie, this might be too much for my heart to handle. I guess I'll watch it until I can't handle it anymore. :lol:
i admire how you are able to sit and watch sad dramas. i can't. it does something to me for days. but like you, i also would watch if there is something romantic to look forward too, like in Seang Soon. at first i hated it because of Bee's character and selfishness. but then, after seeing a fanmv of chakrit and fang, i found myself running to the nearest video store and bought it with my saving. lol. *sighs* bring back lots of memories. lol.

cecilia

Staff member
This so intense and good -- i can't wait for next week -- love KOB, the meany Khun Rueng .. i feel bad that she turns out like this .. all her father's fault!

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Love Kob! Feel so sorry that she's turning out this way. But at least she's not weak and pathetic! Although sometimes feel like she goes too far and purposely anger her father. Guess she never heard that it's easier to catch flies with honey than vinegar.

looksy

sarNie Adult
I can't say that I sympathize for Krai. Yeah, he is persistent in trying to get Roong to fall for him but in that scene where he tells his maid, the one that he slept with, that if she behaves, he won't forget her, lets us know that he is exactly like Roong's father. Krai is the type of man that made Roong hate men in the first place. But also in saying that, I really do think that Krai believes that he loves Roong, it's just that he's not the faithful type and even if he does marry Roong, he'll still have women on the side. But definitely, part of the reason why he is falling for Roong is b/c she is the only woman that has refused his charms. It makes her stand out to him and she is a challenge for him.

As I'm watching Krai try to woo Roong, I keep on wishing it was Manoode instead. Madoode would have been the perfect guy to show Roong that not all men are like her father. So far, he's the only male character I like in this lakorn. I just want to slap that guy (I forgot his name) who is going after Khun Ratt. It's disgusting how he is using his poverty as a way to make her fall for and empathize for him.

I must say, as I'm watching this, my heart is literally beating faster at some of the things that Roong does. Kob is doing an awesome job as the meanie Roong.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I only sympathize Khun Krai a little not the extent I think he deserved a chance to be with Roong. I agree he's just wooing Roong cause she was hard to get. Not only that he's pursuing her partially because his father wants her as his daughter in law.

I wished too that only if it could had been Monode who pursued Roong first then she would had found out that not all men are like her father. Monode is really sweet and gentle, too bad his mother always hold him back from caring for Roong, cause of her fear of Roong's father.

The things that anoys me so far, I hate Khun Pakorn, he only wants Khun Ratt's money, her kindness blinds her. Khun Noi gets into everyone's business. Khun Nit, what the heck is Khun Noi and Khun Ratt doing that they aren't taking care of her and she's always spying/witnessing Khun Roong's actions.

Love Kob! Feel so sorry that she's turning out this way. But at least she's not weak and pathetic! Although sometimes feel like she goes too far and purposely anger her father. Guess she never heard that it's easier to catch flies with honey than vinegar.
I think because her father cause her family misery, she's sometimes purposely just returning the favor by doing little things to angry her father, I guess she doesn't want her father to have any happiness, he doesn't deserved any.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
The part that stands out the most for me in Episode 3 is when Kob stand up to her father and voice her opinion loud and clear even though she got slap a few times. She knows that it is wrong and and it good that she is aware of it and wanted to get out of the house before she commit any further sin. I like how they script this and not hold in. :)

And yeah, Pakorn is disgusting. I thought he was for real at first. Now that I know.. I'm getting annoyed by Rath and her stubborn head. I wish they run off right away and she get punched so she can open her eyes. According to the preview, that is what's going to happen eheheh.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
OMG I just started episode 4 I can't believe that a HI-SO father would say such things directly to his daughter - straight in the face! WOW! I mean I've seen the middle and lower class said it but HI-SO? Calling his daughter a stinky toilet. That's like cursing your daughter's life and telling her to go commit suicide. Gosh! So harsh words from a parent.

But looks like karma is coming his way. I predict the parent is going to die soon. Look like both have some heart disease from all these intense family issues. Watch, DaraRoong is gonna be the same, inherit the same condition.

DaraRoong should not just splash a glass of water on Khun Krai.. instead she should of throw the glass and the water all together LOL. Water ain't gonna hurt him.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
lol. Your comment Khatiya is hilarious about Roong splashing water on Krai's face, should had scatter the broken glass on his face so no women would want him.

Even though I know Roong is mean and evil, hopefully Karma doesn't hit her so hard because most of the people that had done wrong to Roong, they deserved what's coming to them, besides if someone hit you sometimes you just have to hit them back.

mzwacko, Min and Win will be the second generation so they won't be coming into the picture yet. I believe they're going to focus on the life of the older sister down to the youngest, and there's 4 sister amongst them all.