Reun Sawn Ruk [ DaraVdo ]

narmfon

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, I heard from my cousin that Kob is coming back to the industry for this lakorn where she protray a mean character. I was wondering if anyone know what it's called or have updates on the production and when will it be aired.. thankz

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Hey, I heard from my cousin that Kob is coming back to the industry for this lakorn where she protray a mean character. I was wondering if anyone know what it's called or have updates on the production and when will it be aired.. thankz
the lakorn is called REUN SAWN RUK...as of right know i dont know when it will aired...
but it should be airing this year for sure..

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
this is posted in the wrong section.. but anyways.. im glad to see kob back on screen ^______________^ yay..

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Okay, it's official. Kob said this herself on WWYWY's interview last Friday. She was asked about who she's coupling with. She said there's no one because she's not the nang'ek in RSR. She's just one of the leading characters. Min's the nang'ek in this one.

No more confusionnn~

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the clip Kudaranai. It seems like it will air soon. All the girls in here look beautiful. I hope the storyline is good too.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Kob's doing more promotions a lot more lately. I'm not sure if it has to do with the lakorn or her own business (Suwanan Akademy) since whenever she's doing an interview, she talks about both. Rumor has it that it'll take Mon-Tues slot, after Tawan Yor Saeng. But ch7 doesn't really confirm anything til the last minute.

pisaltouch

sarNie Hatchling
OH that would be cool. I can't wait then. She still look young and pretty so I hope she has more lakorns after this one.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
The book thingy is out...this means that it'll start airing soon. Yay~

Credit: khun มหาเวทดูดดาว @ pantip

The rest can be found here: http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9086556/A9086556.html

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
And ch7 has put this lakorn on their schedule. Mon-Tues, after Tawan YorSaeng. Yay~

Tons of pics:
http://www.ch7.com/drama/drama_gallery.aspx?ContentId=79254
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A9120497/A9120497.html

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Someone recorded the teaser (she missed the first part). It wasn't that great, I only saw a little bit of Kob! There are a lot of cast in it. I'm waiting to see if the 2nd one would be better. Omg, there's a girl&girl love triangle thing.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Som is so pretty, cuter than the young n'ek. Wonder why they don't promote her. She should've stuck with Ch.3, I bet they would've let her be n'ek by now. The promo doesn't look that interesting I agree.

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
Som is so pretty, cuter than the young n'ek. Wonder why they don't promote her. She should've stuck with Ch.3, I bet they would've let her be n'ek by now. The promo doesn't look that interesting I agree.
I agree with you, she should stay with channel 3!