Revenge Love *COMPLETE*

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks! I'm almost finish with chapter 7. I'll try to post it in on Sunday or Monday. Srry that  you have to wait, my parents are taking me, sisters, and brothers to Fresno tomorrow so yeah. Glad you like it! :D

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the update Falada! I guess we were both in Fresno this wknd! Hope your visit in Fresno was better than mine! Enjoy and have fun ja.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Your Welcome! I'm glad all you guys like it! :D

@MrsChum  Thanks, mine was ok. The beginning was ok. The middle sucks, and the end was really good that I didn't want to leave. LOL

I'll try to post Chapter 7 in a little while. Srry, just got home right now so I need to rest a bit. 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi falada glad u had a fantastic time ! take yr time 2 rest up, ill wait patiently, thank u falada.

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 7
Nadech didn't go to work for a few days now, and Noey is very worried about him. Yaya is also worried about him, but can't do anything. Noey decide to go have talk with her brother.
"P'Nadech, are you ok?" ask Noey
"I'm ok, don't worry about me," say Nadech
"How can I not be worry about you, you're my only brother," say Noey
"Ok ok, be worry than, and don't forget you have work," say Nadech, cheering up.
"Ok, bye bye, ka," say Noey, happy that she have cheer him up a little bit.
-----------------------------------------
"Hello, Boss, I'm almost there," say Noey 
"You don't need to come anymore, because I have found a replacement for you," say her boss.
"Huh, what are you saying," say Noey
"Someone replace you already, so I don't need you to work here anymore," say the boss..
"You mean, you're firing me?" ask Noey
"Yes, hopefully you understand it," say the boss
"Ka, I understand," say Noey, sad and disappointed.
Noey went still go to the workplace anyway. She is going to see who that new person is. When she got there, she saw that the person who was taking her place was Yaya. She was angry and furious. She went to her, and try to slap her, but Natwara came in time to stop. Natwara took Noey to another room.
"Why did you do this to me?" ask Noey
"You and your brother like to cause trouble, so iin the end you guys lose," say Natwara
Noey start yelling insults and slap Natwara. Natwara slap her back. They start a fight, but luckily one worker saw, and report it to the boss.
-----------------------------------
"What are you guys doing?" ask the boss
"She start it first," they both say at the same time.
"I don't care who started it first, but aren't you guys ashamed of what you guys just did?" ask the boss
"Yes, we are," say both at the same time.
"But it's not fair, boss, you can't just fire me, because you found someone better than me," say Noey
"Why can't I? Am I the boss, or you? Khun Yaya is a good person, and also talented too," say the Boss
Noey remain silent, and Natwara smile to herself.
"Ok, so you guys just stop this problem, and lets all go our own ways, ok," said the boss.
"Ok," replied both.
Outside of the room Natwara and Noey started arguing again.
"See, I told you, my and my sister will always be the winner, and as for you and your brother are always the loser," say Natwara, laughing and walking away.
-------------------------------
Noey kept on driving until she got to her favorite place. She walk to a bench and sat on it. She was mad and depress. In her head she keeps on thinking about Natwara and Yaya. She hated them. She started crying. 
Suddenly, a handkerchief was in front of her. Noey look up to find Pidsanu.
"Why are you crying?" ask Pidsanu
"Natwara and Yaya stole my job," replied Noey, still crying and accepting Pidsanu's handkerchief.
"Well, I'm sorry than," say Pidsanu
Noey remain silent and Pidsanu sat beside her.
---------------------------
Yaya was curious about why Noey came, so she ask Natwara.
"P'Nat, what was Khun Noey doing here?" ask Yaya
"It's nothing, it's just that she is jealous that you got her job," answer Natwara
"What?" ask Yaya
"Hey, Yaya, I'm doing this for you," say Natwara
"You're doing this for me? Aren't you done hurting them already? If you just want to win over them than, please don't get me invovle," say Yaya.
Yaya walked over to the boss.
"Sorry, but I don't want to do this job anymore, you can have Khun Noey come back and work on it," say Yaya
"But...," say the boss
"No buts," say Yaya
Natwara walk over.
"Even though you're not doing this job, I'll find someone else to replace you, I'll never let Noey take this job!" say Natwara, mad.
 Yaya got her stuffs, and left. She was felling bad, but can't do anything.
"Yaya, come back right now!" scream Natwara
Yaya ignored, and went out.
--------------------------------------
Nadech was in the bathroom, looking at himself on the mirror. He is sad, but he wants to make Noey happy, so he try smiling at himself. As he look at his face, he realize something that he have never realize before. He got everything wrong. Yaya was the sweet and nice one, while Natwara is the mean and short temper one. He rethinks of all those time that he was with Yaya and Natwara. Yaya have always tell him the truth and she have even save him. Natwara never really do anything for him. Nadech knows now that Yaya was the right one. He wants to apologize to her. He decides to do it the next day.
---------------------------------------

ENJOY! 
AND DON"T THINK WRONG, THERE'S IS GOING TO BE REVENGE, BUT YEAH!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks falada 4 da update. natwara is v wicked, creating more trouble ! like noey and pidsanu's development, so sweet ! finally nadech is clear, yaya is da 1 4 him ! but u hv revenge coming next ! looking forward 2 yr next update, m sure will get v interesting. thank u 4 yr time writing falada, wif appreciation ! hak

Falada

sarNie Adult
Your welcome. LOL Srry if I'm dragging it. I want it to be long, have obstacles, sweet scenes and full of surprises. Thanks for the support! :D And I'll try to update soon!

Falada

sarNie Adult
Chapter 8
Pidsanu drove Noey home. And she have stop crying by that time.
"Thanks, for driving me," say Noey
"Your welcome," say Pidsanu
Noey was about to open the door, but Pidsanu hold her other hand. She turn around.
"Do you have anything else to say?" ask Noey
"Bot really, but I just want to tell you not to be too stress out," say Pidsanu
Noey smile, and say,"Thank you."
Than she turns around and go out. Pidsanu stare at her.
-----------------------------
Noey got inside the house. She keeps on smiling to herself
Nadech came into the room and notice his sister smiling.
"Why are you smiling?" ask Nadech
"It's nothing," replied Noey
---------------------------------
Natwara knocked loudly on Yaya's door.
"Yaya, open the door right this minute!" yelled Natwara
Yaya was inside the room, but ingore her sister.
"Fine, if you won't open than, I'll go get the key to open it," yelled Natwara
Yaya still ingores
"Maid, go get the key for Yaya's room," say Natwara
"Yes,, Khun Natwara," say the maid
The maid got back, and handed the key to Natwara. Natwara unlocked the door and open it. Yaya was sleeping on her bed.
"What are you thinking and doing?" yelled Natwara, mad and furious.
"I have nothing to talk to talk to you about," say Yaya, calmly
"Yaya, get up right now!" ordered Natwara
Yaya ingore and remain silent.
"If you keep on acting like this than don't call me your sister anymore," say Natwara
"What?" say Yaya, shocked
"It's your choice," say Natwara, smiling to herself.
Natwara went out. Yaya sat on her bed thinking to herself of what Natwara said.
--------------------------

THIS IS NOT ALL OF CHAPTER 8! SRRY FOR TAKING SO LONG, AND I"LL TRY TO FINISH LATER! HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! :D

Falada

sarNie Adult
CONTINUE OF  CHAPTER 8
--------------------------
The next day, Nadech got himself ready and was about to go out, but Noey came and told him about what happen yesterday. Nadech was mad and furious. Right now, he thinks that not only Natwara is bad, Yaya is also like her sister too.
"It's ok Noey, I'll take care of it for you," say Nadech
"Thank you," say Noey, smiling to herself
----------------------------
Yaya and Natwara are sitting in the dining room having their breakfast. 
"P'Nat, what you say yesterday about the job, I think I'll take it," say Yaya, feeling gulity and sad
"Are you sure? You sound very unsure," say Natwara, happily
"I'm sure," say Yaya
Natwara got out of her seat and walk over to Yaya.
"That's my sister," say Natwara, patting Yaya's shoulder
"Well, I'll go get ready now," say Yaya
"Ok," say Natwara, as she walk out
Yaya feels very bad now, but she can't lose Natwara either.
--------------------------------------
Nadech drove to his workplace. He thought of what Noey say to him about Yaya.
As he thinks more about it, Natwara keeps on coming to his mind. Why does he still love her so much, even though she hates him? 
He hates himself for loving a person like her. And as he thinks more, he wants revenge.
-------------------------------------
Yaya got to the workplace. She has a strange and bad feeling that something is going wrong. She was call to the boss office. When she got there, she knock, and the boss invited her in. She see a man sitting in the other seat. 
"Go ahead and sit next to Khun Nadech," say the boss
"Khun Nadech?" say Yaya
"Yes, Khun Nadech, do you know him?" ask the boss
Nadech turns his chair around, and Yaya stare at him.
"Khun Yaya, please sit down," say the boss
Um...Khun Nadech, this is Yaya, the  girl that I have been talking to you about," say the boss
"Oh really," say Nadech, acting like he don't know Yaya.
Yaya give Nadech a glare. Nadech ingore and for the rest of the meeting, he act like he don't know Yaya.
When the meeting was over, Yaya walk out first. She was mad at Nadech for acting like they don't know each other. Nadech walk out, and grab Yaya's arm.
"Let go," say Yaya
"Why should I?" ask Nadech
Yaya try to free herself, but Nadech hold on tight.
"If you want these jobs, just tell me, don't ever steal from my sister again," say Nadech, angry.
He let go of her hand, and went away. Yaya stand there, frozen.
---------------------------------------

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY! :D

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank u falada! i guess lots of tension btw yadech soon! cant wait how nadech will bully or b mean 2 yaya! Thanks im waiting 4 u 2 continue,wif appreciation!