RIP Por

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
There are some people in this world who you don't have to meet & get to know them personally but when you knew that they had left this world, you get emotional & sad that the world has 1 less good people, Por is one of these people for me :cry:. It makes me more emotional & sad that some of these people including Por left this world at a young age but by seeing, reading how they had lived their lives, you realize it is not all about how long they had lived their lives but how well they had lived. I get emotional typing this post up :cry:.

My condolences to his family & may they get through this tough time. Wherever he is now, may he be healthy & at peace.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's a tragedy that someone so young as Por lost his life but it also cemented the thinking of life is so so short. A lot of people goes through life doesn't think that way as if life is guaranteed. We all live on borrowed time.

Like they say, it's not how long you live it's the way you live that impact others...

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I want to share this poem here in a tribute to Por and his short life.

" The date you were born and the date you died, aren’t what really matters.    It’s “the dash” —  those years in between and what you do with them—that does.  "

credit to SimpleTruths.com

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You guys want to have a memorance night for Por this Friday? We can post the good memories we have about him whether you are a fan who followed him or seen his lakorns and ect. I thought if we pick a day to just talk about the positive, it'll be a way to properly say goodbye.
Sounds like a good idea...I'm in. Some positivity and happy memories about something as harsh as death isn't a bad idea.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Yes! I have so many good memories from his lakorns.  :cry: 

Little Mali, got me  :teary: I just can't stop thinking about this beautiful family. It's sad to know that the fathers in this world who has all the time and opportunity to spend with their little ones but choose not to, while those who loves their children dearly can't. 

I still can't believe Por Thrisadee is really gone. I just finished re-watching Fad Naya (w/ Kat English) and Rak Leh Saneh Luang (w/ Ploy Chermarn & Vicky) and watching Sao Noi Roi Larn right now and tears fill my eyes when I realize that Por will no longer be starring in lakorns...
Por, you are no longer with us but you will always be in our hearts. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Specials about Por posted on ch3 youtube site
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4g30HjBR_4

I can't watch this whole video...I'm gonna cry a river. I already got teary when I heard his voice in the beginning.

And I just wanted to add: To all of those few-seconds-of-fame hungry reporters that are trying to capture photos of Por's body and face and ask inappropriate questions to his family and relatives should consider getting a life. I understand that the role of a photojournalist is only to a certain extent but not to the point to take inappropriate pictures and ask irrelevant and personal questions. I don't know how anyone else here feels about the photojournalists swarming Por and his family and relatives but judging from the photos on social network, they should give the man and his family some space. His poor wife and child needs air to breath and the people who were carrying him needed freaking space to get him in the ambulance. Trying to break through the guards to take pictures of his dead body is so disrespectful. I am so sadden and pissed at the same time.

cecilia

Staff member
He really was a p'ek onscreen and offscreen for me. I'm most touch of his land story. He gave his land for the people at home to do farming without having to pay rent/loan but for them to just share a little of what they earn to him. He said he rather have the land be farm by someone else who needs it than to waste it on not doing anything and that to me was very heartwarming and thoughtful of him.  

I enjoy my time watching his works ... and will miss him dearly for that. It's just so heart breaking to have to see him leave like this :(

erinhang

sarNie Adult
I feel so bad for the family! :cry: From the pictures of the funeral, I could tell the wife cried a river. Did Por's manager know that he had a daughter? Mali is so cute; I'm glad Por's wife has Mali to hug when she's sad. Por is such a good guy; this should have never happen. I thought he was getting better. :cry: When Mali grows up, I think she'll be very proud of her dad for fighting for such a long time. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I can't do this T_T I'll watch Ch3's video for Por on Friday T_T I did watch a video Polypus released ytd of Buang Barp bloopers T_T