RIP Por

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mali is having fun with entertaining her audiences she didn't even care her mom is calling her :bhehe:  :crush:  She is too cute and precious. P'Por better get well soon to see his amazing little girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqi3259Tb1s

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
UPDATE: His condition is bad again, worst than it was yesterday update. Prays he will get better with so many loves one and friends and fans waiting and sending him good wishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKZaGKWE3II

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
It didn't sound extremely bad Maya. I think they were prepared that when they take him off the machine there could be some infections and that was the case. They're dealing with that now but at least he isn't on the machine anymore but yeah it is scary when you hear the word infections.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:D  Yes I know, thank you Meow, I just putting so much effort into wanting him to get better like I was part of his family or something and when I hear not so good news it feel so depressing. :wink:  I'd never invested in so much time and feeling in other people lives beside my family, but somehow P'Por case affected me for some reason. :crazy:  There are so many bad things going on in this World right now, so many crazy people doing unimaginable things that I guess my emotional is out of wacked when I sees all these in the news that I choose P'Por case to invest my emotions in more than other. :coverlaf:  Yesterday I was balling my eyes out crying for a dog that could not walk that was abandoned and left to dies on a cold side of the road.  :facepalm: I had two dogs that died not a year apart from each other due to cancer just recently, so it's sad to see people do that to their dogs.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That's because you have a good heart. Plus who wouldn't tear for Por and his family? It is a sad situation that we all hope for a happy ending to this story.

Tuk's husband said that the same thing happened to his neice too and it took her 4 months to wake up from it. We still have hope. From this I know more about this Dengue Fever too.

Omg did you hear about the puppies that were found cement shut in an aquarium?! Ugh pathetic excuse for a human being! I can not imgaine how I will be if my babies gets called to heaven. Ugh don't even want to think about it.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
That's because you have a good heart. Plus who wouldn't tear for Por and his family? It is a sad situation that we all hope for a happy ending to this story.

Tuk's husband said that the same thing happened to his neice too and it took her 4 months to wake up from it. We still have hope. From this I know more about this Dengue Fever too.

Omg did you hear about the puppies that were found cement shut in an aquarium?! Ugh pathetic excuse for a human being! I can not imgaine how I will be if my babies gets called to heaven. Ugh don't even want to think about it.

Thank you.  Yes I so looking forward to happy ending for this one.

I've heard of Dengue Fever because my cousin back home had them about 10 years ago, but her case wasn't this bad and I was young so I didn't understand much, I thought it was like a normal sick like a big bad case of flu or malaria.  Because she only got some shot and ivy drips rest for a week then she was well again.  But since P'Por case I been reading up about it, and boy was its scary.

Oh no, no I didn't see that. Who the hell would do some thing like that to the puppies?  How evil can a person be to have such a cold heart to not see those puppies eyes and still do that to them? Yes that is totally pathetic and a sick bastard of a human being.  Did the puppies survives?

When my first dog past suddenly from complication from his illness one of my dog cried in her sleep for a whole week for him.  During the day she was very sad but whenever she sleep she will cries out like a little kid crying and whenever we mention his name she would stop whatever she was doing and listen to us talking.  :cry:  When my second dog got cancer, I make sure she was along every steps and watch him with me everyday that I nurture or medicated him for few months until his last moment when he dies in my arms, she was also by my side watching him go.  I guess this time she understand, and probably knows what's coming so she isn't as sad and cry in her sleep like the first one.  :weep:  So sad to think she is a dog, but she has more heart that these sick bastard that hurts their dogs. :thumbdown:

Few weeks ago I saw news about a Vet. tech cut off the ears and leg of a dog in his care for no reason, that fking bastard should get same thing done to him and see how would he feels. :annoyed:   :arrg:

Meow I know how you feels, with the dogs that I have left now, I treasure every minute of them and when they seems tired or not as jumpy like usual I would be worries sick and would get them to doctor as fast as I could.  I can't imagine loosing another one now. :nailbiter:  :weep:

Mahalo said:
No more sad stories please! My heart, my puppies, my babies!

Sorry Mahalo, whenever I sees news of people abusing their dogs or other animals, it made me sick and misses my two dogs in heaven even more. :teary:

OK I'm done talking about them, they need to rest in peace and move on to the better next life, I don't want to hold them back by talking so much about them. :sweat:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Every life is precious, sadly even those terrorists but it is up to them on how well they will use those precious gift. Do you use it to help others or harm others?

Sometime it is quite sad that we don't know the values of lives until tragedy strikes. I was talking to my cousin because she went to the hospital to give blood, not for Por though cus she's not his group but she atleast gave it to others who will need it. She said the hospital is still packed with people giving blood and support. I really like how we humans pull together in sad times.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Meow, that's so true, but human is the most destructive of all these life on earth.

Some news about P'Por and the host was talking about the Mor Doo guy HAHAHAH I agree with them.  Stupid Mor Moo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cta59mTcsMs

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
This is so sad. No wonder I keep seeing news about him. I hope he recovers. Sending good vibes and a prayer.

P.s. I did not know he had a wife AND a kid. Whoa. I am truly behind. They are both beautiful.

BE STRONG P'POR!!! SUSU.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait sorry, Bowost thanking everyone for their support. It was Por's manager that said Por made some movement but has not waken. Still good news though. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Por was on contact precaution because he had developed some type of infection. Yes, he did made some movements which is a good sign. They're getting ready to move him out of ICU. They'll confirm later if that was made possible since his condition fluctuates. I believe he has an infection though. I only skimmed. Didn't read thoroughly so if anyone is interested, have a read.

http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20151121/217291.html