RIP Por

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Praying _/|\_... It's always so scary for relapse to happen, hoping he can pull through, took khun bpen kamlang jai hai na ka.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Oh no... He was getting a bit better... I feel so bad for him and also his family. Nong Mali keeps asking for her daddy...

Dengue fever is no joke. I've had family in Laos who had it. They were lucky enough to get it treated before anything serious happened. Like any disease it'll act differently depending on the individual. It's a miracle Por can still hold on this long. I hope he can recover and heal.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Everyone is currently waiting for the hospital to release another update, people are speculating that it isn't good news because they saw his wife's eyes were swollen. Stay tune. Hopefully it is good news.

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Prayers to P'Por and his family! Pneumonia is no joke. I lost a family member to this.

I hope P'Por can fight this infections off.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
his condition seems to not get better. I believe the doctor said it is getting worse because his right lungs is infected and spreading?

Mahalo post this news already, I guess the dr was just confirming. 

hales

sarNie Hatchling
All we can do is keep praying that those antibiotics given to treat the infection of pneumonia works. If it spreads any worse, it gets to his veins and make it become useless. That was the turning point for my family. Doctors told my family there was no more they could do. Sorry to share this horrible experience.

I'm gonna keep P'Por and his family in my prayers and hope his body is strong enough to beat this.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Nevermind, so sorry for the false link. Can't believe people would do this! Went on IG and some celebs were explaining that this is fake rumors. This is not even funny, wtf were they thinking. Ugh...T_T

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I saw that link too, but I didn't believe since I saw right after Mahalo post pics

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Credible Thai news sources are Sanook, Komchadluek, Thairath, Gossipstar, Dara Daily, Entertainteenee, Rakdara, Newsplus, Manager, Siam Dara, Kapook, etc. If not from any of these sources, please do not believe them. People have been spreading false rumors that Por has passed. This is not true. I will also keep you all updated.

So Por's condition still remains the same. Nothing progressed or regressed. He is now awake and communicates through his body language.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
At first it the link labeled had sanook' s name on it and you guys seem to post many posts from it so I thought it was credible, but then once I was on the actual website, the link completely changed to another. I'm pretty sure tah chan mai dai fah na, lol. Then I went on IG and yep, it's fake. Thank goodness.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I always have to take a deep breathe before I click on this thread. Thanks ladies for all the updates. Pray for Por.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Por family is going to take legal actions against those that started and spread this rumor. They want to know what is their intentions.

I so support the legal actions.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Por family is going to take legal actions against those that started and spread this rumor. They want to know what is their intentions.

I so support the legal actions.
Please do so they almost give me a heart-attack