RIP Por

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Where are you guys getting these links from??? 

Por's slowly recovering. They just moved him out of the CCU to go do some extra check ups. From the last article I read, he's more conscious and awake. He misses Mali a lot and tears up sometimes. He cannot speak because he has a breathing tube. They're still monitoring him closely for infections. 

http://gossipstar.mthai.com/gossip-content/54107

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You can't trust FB either. The old heads from my family be reading political news on there from our country and some are false. They go on FB but don't know that it's a form of social media and that it's not a reliable news source. We tell them that but they don't believe us and even send money to strangers through there. One of us had to deactivate their FB account. Be careful on there. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I never believe any news posted on fb, domestic or abroad, until I see it on a credible news site. I hate it when people share news on their feed before checking the source cus it causes panic.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
That is evil, fabricating false news on people is bad already yet alone fabricating someone's situation like that is downright malicious. Just surprised that there are news like this still going on.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I know. Some of the news are from weird sites that have goofy names. It's so obvious that it's not credible.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
I seriously can't believe what's going through these ppl's minds, like seriously. I was shocked when I looked at the photo but then came on here and checked and no updates. I hate how some of my relatives are also checking world news through Facebook, and when I try to tell them they just ignore me, lol. I fell for it again though, what do these people do with their lives for having time to spread false news.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I never click on those fb shared links. Esp. if the url looks weird. I just Google everything and bam! Confirmation complete. Look for creditable sources. "Like"/follow Ch3 and other legit news outlets on fb. That way you know the news is 100% true.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
People are sick to think that this is just a game to announce that someone is dead. Glad Por is recovering, still praying for him. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm wondering if they are doing it with sort of a good intentions. Now don't get heated up and throw daggers at me just yet. You know how people are a bit superstitious and they believe that news of death when the person hasn't died is like giving that person luck by extending their life? Maybe that was what they were doing. People often believe that it will confuse the grim ripper by announcing the death of a person. Hoping that was what they were thinking.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm wondering if they are doing it with sort of a good intentions. Now don't get heated up and throw daggers at me just yet. You know how people are a bit superstitious and they believe that news of death when the person hasn't died is like giving that person luck by extending their life? Maybe that was what they were doing. People often believe that it will confuse the grim ripper by announcing the death of a person. Hoping that was what they were thinking.
 Yes in some dialects/smaller culture this is something common. It's kind of like how majority of Thai people when someone has a baby, you're supposed to say how ugly the baby is and not cute. This is to ward of anything that wants to take the baby. 

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Mine too, lol, I did have that thought at the back of my mind,but then I beleive that it's more like cursing, I don't know we all have our own thoughts. I just hope for recovery and that he'll come back to Mali, she is just precious.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Came across 2013 CH3 calendar, Por with one of my favorite actresses, AFF.

How I miss both of them, one is no longer acting and spending time with her family.    The other is in the hospital and don't know for how long.

credit Pantip Thai Forum CH3

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Did not want to believe this news at all today, :no: RIP P'Por, all support goes to all his family and friends :heart: