RIP Por

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Noooo.... Rest in paradise P'POR. You will be in our hearts. You will be remembered... Kor hai bai t'dee na'ka. Mote took mote soke gun sa'tee.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Woke up to this T_T, may P'Por rest in peace. My condolences out to Mali and Bow, I just can't believe it.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
As simply a fan of his I am struck sad, I cannot imagine what his parents, wife and daughter are going through. RIP Por I will remember you as a kind heart and a wonderful actor. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So.....so...he's gone??? Oh my. That's so sad. May he rest in peace. My heart goes out to his family members. Unbelievable. I'm not even a fan of him, but it hurts so much. He's so young. So much left to do....;( And he's such a good person. Sigh.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Oh my gosh. Rest in Peace.
Does anyone know what Ploy C, said on her instagram post about Por. She wrote a lot and had very cute pics of them two :(

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh this is so sad.  Jai hai.  I still can't believe it.   What a tragedy!  He's still so young.  My heart goes out to his family.  May he be at peace.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
When I saw her hug and kiss Mali, I started bawling, it was such a touching moment. I can't help but feel shocked, it all happened so fast, grew up watching him and Pat together. T_T He's such a good man in society and such a good father, still in shock, doesn't feel real because here I am watching Sao Noy Roi Larn. I cried, it's sad knowing that he won't be in any future lakorns, but his previous ones are always here. Bow looks so tired and exhausted.