Rita Jensen

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
She looks gorgeous on the cover but the inside shoots look nothing like the cover! Dangg, Rita can totally pull the man look! :) I don't like this shoot though. =/ 'hrmmms.. Lately she hasn't had any good shoots. I kindaa liked the one for TV POOL though. But this one and the one for SUPSADA is horrible! ><

She looks gorgeous on the cover but the inside shoots look nothing like the cover! Dangg, Rita can totally pull the man look! :) I don't like this shoot though. =/ 'hrmmms.. Lately she hasn't had any good shoots. I kindaa liked the one for TV POOL though. But this one and the one for SUPSADA is horrible! ><
i agree...i think that her latest photoshoots haven't been up to par because she cut her hair...

this is not my favorite photoshoot of Rita's at all...even the cover isn't really all that...i think it's because her hair was wet and slicked back...i do love the accessories though! this photoshoot brings to light Rita's fluidity as a high-fashion model, rather than her beauty...the last two photos are more fashion emphasis (the dressing like a man/simulation is typical of fashion...but it doesn't show her beauty)...

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Rita is so beautiful. I love the classic look on the second photo but the last two photos give me the creep.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
You know what I love about Rita she look's great in all time frames lol whether it's ancient or 1800's or present! LOL If only in the 2nd picture we saw her face more

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. agreed... lmao... blurred cigar lol.. haha... >_<...

but yea the cover was not even close to the inside pixs...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
wow i like how she took a chance dressing up like a guy in the last two shots. as a guy, she kind of reminds me of that one dude...forgot his name...he's an mtv vj that starred in a lakorn with joy rinlanee. i believe the lakorn was called rathamanee or something. but yeh, nice pics. :rolleyes:

jaemin

sarNie Hatchling
The first two shots're nice; she looks beautiful and elegant. I've never thought Rita can pull off the men's look reasonably well since she's such a gorgeous woman with long beautiful hair before... What a pity she had her hair cut off!

max

sarNie Elites
Wow, the photo shoot is very unique! She really has model potential! Thank you for sharing!

Wow, the photo shoot is very unique! She really has model potential! Thank you for sharing!
Rita is really the epitome of the term "model"...she has the class, the confidence, everything...she's really professional...

she had no qualms in taking such leaps in dressing as a man for this photoshoot; i don't know, but in my opinion, that takes so much self-confidence...