Rongram Pee (Exact)

jakjann

Jakjann
UPDATE:

TON THE STAR 4 ACT IN THIS DRAMA TOO

BUT I AM NOT SURE IS HE REPLACE DEW OR CHAKRIT OR NOT, OR ALL 3 ACTOR ARE IN THIS DRAMA, MUST WAIT KAA

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Yeah Ton, luv this dude!!! Yahoo! All i'm hoping is for no change to da cast, I like them all already.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i didn't know pueng is in this lakorn too. is it confirmed?
if that's ture, that will be a so perfect news for me. miss her so much

jakjann

Jakjann
no it is not really confirmed , that can change everytime... but I hope not I want see Chakrit,Dew,Ton and Pueng in the same Lakorn.... hope some info from exact coming soon!

jakjann

Jakjann
If I am not wrong I can remeber it exist 3 mens that lives in a hotel that Chakrit lives as ghost too

1st is a Ghost, 2nd men is praek and 3rd is older brother from Nangek.

jeeja

Wow, that's cool! I'm glad to see more of Ton.

I'll take a guess:

Kirt is Hotel Ghost/Pr'ek
Dew is Pr'ek
Ton is Bor of Nang'ek
Peung is Nang'ek
Pei is Nang'rai

My guess for now, lol must wait n see wat is coming. I totally can not wait for Peung to return, n hope Kirt continues on in the future! Cheers!

jeeja

Wait, i thought it was Namwan Zaza not Namcha, i think??? Namwan isn't that bad, she's been gone for quiet long too. Will I hope it's still Peung, i miss her lotz!

jakjann

Jakjann
I dont know about this woman or her name but I thnk she or he writes her name false I thnk it is Namwhan too

And I hope it will not true !!!!

jeeja

Okay, i just recall. GMM has a singer by the name of Namcha too. Namcha seems new, i'm not sure if she had played in any lakorn before, but Namwan has been in some. Both of them are very pretty, but I still wanna see Peung. Gosh, I think we should knock Exact in the head so they will realize that Peung is the best of their newbies, just one personal life scandal just screw up her whole career. Any way X fingers still 4 PEUNG!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The n’ke might be Waan (Zaza). I miss her. Haven’t see her play a n’ke role before so this might be her first. I mostly see her in supporter role back in the days when she use to have lakorn.

jeeja

Pueng has a scandal? I thought it was just a friendly photo.
It's a friendly photo to us, but to those old ET & Exact folks it ain't. lol, her scandal wasn't a scandal after all, it's just a personal private life photo with her friends. but ho well, when ur a star everything is a scandal, even if it means talking a picture with ur friends n family or just co-workers.

jakjann

Jakjann
UPDATE

Nut Thephudsadin Na Ayuthaya act in this drama, too
but wait to confirm

http://www.scenario.co.th/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=585

Now we have 4 actors

Chakrit,Dew,Ton and Nut, I have the feeling Chakrit or Dew don´t act anymore, because they want to start shooting this drama in October and I look in Dew´s shedule doesn´t say about this drama.
What I know is, Dew has a new drama sure but the admin from his Webboard don´t know what for a drama.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS: Can omeone help me? I can not use the full editor T___T

jeeja

wow, Nat too. So many guys, there at least have to be that many girls to pair along them too. :D

lol, Jakjann, ur not the only one, i can't even use the full editor myself. i don't know, you should try n PM sarn.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
So my take is Krit will not have a n'ek since he's the ghost? :unsure:

I'm going to watch it just to see Krit regardless.