Rongram Pee (Exact)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Omg! Seriously PUENG?! Whoa. I would've never guess. BUT OMGGG! I AM TOOO HAPPPPYYY! & EXCITED! Thankss for the news, hope nothing changes. I wish this would air after Son & Grand's lakorn then! :D Yippppee! Lol.

Is PUENG the nang'ek though?! Gosh. I wish she starred in different lakorn though 'cause I am not a fan of horror lakorns. Grrr! :( But hope she will be nang'ek and paired w/ Chakrit! That'd be so HOT! Hahaa. :p

Btw does anyone know the storyline to this lakorn???!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'd love alot of sweet and romantic scenes of Pueng & Krit together.

Gosh. Pueng is so lucky to pair up w/ HOT praeks so far. PONG & KRIT now! :wub:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
^lol I wonder if there b sweet scenes at all cuz Kirt seems to be a dead man who hunts down ppl after his death, but it would b cool if they did.

All I have to say is I'M GLAD PEUNG IS BACK!

I heard somewhere that one lakorn w/ Son & Peung is back on track to filming, but lol who knows???

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Are serioue?! I hope it's true b/c I really wanted to see SON&PUENG together :wub: *cross fingers!

I hope it's not like that for Krit though! I hope it'll be similair to Tang Pan Korn, Anne & Num's lakorn!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yes Peung! Miss her onscreen. I normally don't like horror lakorns either but I thought Sarp Poosa was great so I'm open as long as it's a good story. And as long as they're some sweet moments between Chakrit/Peung I'm good to go.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
AHHHH! yes yes yes! i am so freaken happy it's PEUNG! nothing better changes! I miss her like crazy! just watched NAsoke over and miss her like crazy! YAY!!!!!!!

jakjann

Jakjann
Starring

Chakrit Yhemnam
Pueng Gunya
Dew Alongkorn
Puey Panward

jeeja

^I think so...since the source came from Exact then it might b true.

Puey is the n'rai from the lakorn NA w/Pong & Peung.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhhhhhhh lol when i saw puey i was like who is dat? lol i'm just used to seeing erybody spell her name as pei. but yea dash her da annoying ass nang'raai

jakjann

Jakjann
yeah i write her name right but spell as pei ^^´´

i hope nothingsssssssssssssssssss changes I LOVE THIS CAST!!!! XDD

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
wow krit playing in a horror lakorn? :spin:

speaking of which his horror movie is in 6 days. faan gao.. from the trailer it was freaky!

hes on a roll!

jeeja

Hope there's no changes...lol DRRT is giving me a headache on the cast...

lol, I love the cast 4 this one 222....