Rongram Pee (Exact)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yes, and I compare many sucky lakorns to it. I always bring it up when there is another lakorn with a sucky script and awhile back Bong Pich has told me to stop mentioning that lakorn :loool:

O/Topic

I'm listening to Boy Peacemakers-Kwarm Orn Ae and Omg such a gooddddddddd song, I freaking love this man's voice. gawsh. If I were Jieb I'd hurry up and marry him already LOL. I was addicted to this song once I heard it on the album dfaskfjdas! I go nuts everytime i listen to it.. His voice just melllllllllllts my hawt the way Aoffy's voice melts Bong Pich's heart :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao tina hahahaha. his songs are doing soooo well on charts. ugh gosh i have to wait a few more months til aof comes out w/ his next album

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
are you talking about "maya pissaward"? this lakorn sucks! it was all about the bad pang :lmao: i like pang but pepper and ann haven't kissed one time!!!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That 'cause the story didn't revolve around them. :( Although I didn't enjoy LR but that's gotta be the best lakorn Pep and Ann had together . WNM & MP is a crossout on my lakornlist! :(

LOL. P'Tina I wish Jieb would hurry up and marry him too! They're sucha a lovelly couple.!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
That 'cause the story didn't revolve around them. :( Although I didn't enjoy LR but that's gotta be the best lakorn Pep and Ann had together . WNM & MP is a crossout on my lakornlist! :(

LOL. P'Tina I wish Jieb would hurry up and marry him too! They're sucha a lovelly couple.!
i know LR=Leh Ratree, MP=Maya Pissaward but what is WNM? i know they also have SBRGNHS=Sao Ban Rai Gup Ni Hi Soh but don't know what is the WNM...
i love LR: :r-scene-pop-corn: and :baby-scene-pop-corn: !

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg Nat and Krit again <3 LOL but I highly doubt that it would be Nat because for one thing plot center mainly around P'ek it's probably going to be a newbie but if it were nat I'd be super happy to see the two together again <3

tinah

sarNie Coma
i miss nat and it would be nice to see her and chakrit again. is this a horror drama? if so, i perfer her not to be in it lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
it's a horror/supernatural drama, and not only that but the story will only be center around Chakrit who is a ghost. The only way I'll be interested is if the story gives importance to nat and krit :lol: