Rongram Pee (Exact)

jakjann

Jakjann
It could be that, this drama will on air at first drama in a news year:

Chakrit say in clip about his character as a Ghost:

a ghost had been banishedi a hotel and a ghost was hurt by love from since 100 year ago

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i don't really care w/ the n'ek is... i'll be too busy staring at Krit to notice n'ek.

i'm just thrilled that Krit is gonna be in another lakorn.

i wish he'd come and haunt me!!!! in my dreams or not :)

this man is so HOT!!!

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
yep yep... this un-tamed man is incredibly hot....
it's that bad boy image that really makes him irresistable to me...

and being a ghost.. that's so unattainable that it's the ultimate hot!!!
the only thing that would make him hotter yet is if he were a vampire! YES!!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=low_rBwh2zA

from SpicyForum

this show all tser from new lakorn from exact

TRANSLATE for this drama tser:

A deserted hotel
A schrecklichen things
Is already happening here

RongReam Pee

It could be that, this drama will on air at first drama in a news year:

Chakrit say in clip about his character as a Ghost:

a ghost had been banishedi a hotel and a ghost was hurt by love from since 100 year ago
Gasps... I hope it airs in the beginning of the year! More Krit in the early year! :D

Maybe Krit won't have a nang'ek.. :blink: Maybe he'll just be roaming around looking for his nang'ek.... i'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it. lol.

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
anymore news on this lakorn??

and how come there's no known n'ek yet? i mean, krit doesn't need one, but still...

lilanjo... i'm really feeling ur siggy... Aum's hot there... kinda wish it go down just a bit further. :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
They really haven't mentioned N'ek yet? Was Krit in or going to be in a lakorn with Fang? If not, I hope not her...if yes, then I'll just have to miss it...

I think it's Krit's goal to be paired with as many different actresses as possible, so who knows who it'll be, it's like waiting to find out who Bie's N'ek would be...not many choices though...but it's still hard

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
if there's not enough actresses that can make it around to star w/ Krit... i'm willing to lend my services.
of course, i'm not sure the scenes we film will be able to shown on primetime Thai TV. :loool: justkidding...kinda

but i'd LOVE to see Krit w/ Aom P. or w/ Vicky again... i really didn't care for their first lakorn, but since they've both come such a long way since then in their careers, i think seeing them together would definitely be great.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
yes but like both of them, none has starred with
AOM yet! *TEARS* so sad!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
True...Chakrit is the one and only lakorn-whore...my lakorn-whore...He's worked for all 3 channels, different companies, with different women of different ages...I can't say the same for Paul...

Krit's gone from Mew to Noon to Pat to Pinky to Anne T...and all the women in between...I'm pretty sure he won't quit until he's been paired up with every actress in the business...and the best thing about him is that, no matter who he's with, he seems to have great chemistry with them all...He's like a SUPER actor, I mean, Ken's still my numero uno...but Krit's not far behind.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly I don't think this lakorn is going to have a nang'ek because most supernatural lakorns don't focus on the couple. It might be like Anintita where Namfon was the nang'ek but she didn't get with Pong. The chick that -played Pong's wife or whatever or that ends up with Pong I wouldn't consider her the nang'ek because she didn't play a significant role in the lakorn just like Nimid Marn Mart was the pra'ek but didn't end up with anyone because the story was more focus around Mart and his obsession to get a woman to stay with him in that house or kill Ploy to break that curse or whatever... so this lakorn might have a secondary couple where the story is focus around Krit haunting that hotel lol