Rooj Tshoob Vim Hlub

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
is this lakorn any good? i heard the baisathong translators dubbed this movie.. so i didn't bother renting this movie... :( though, no i don't know the thai title.. sorrie..

Mae

sarNie Adult
Ughhh....i hate the voices that dubb, it's BanSaiThong people...my mom watched it when it came out and the voices are freakin irritating...

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
YM_gurl: It's alright. I give it a 4 out of 5. Everything looks good till the last part which sucks. Overall, it's funny and exciting at the same time. And yes, it's dubbed by the people who made "Bansaithong", which is IV Star Entertainment. They did a nice job with the wordings.

Mee_123: Yes, I got used to the same voices used in Bansaithong. I wished they used a different girl's voice for the actress. It just didn't suit her that good.

xxmiss_maixx: Here is the scoop:

A rich, businessman refuses to let his younger brother and his gf get married. He arranged a girl he met at a business ceremony to be wed with his younger brother. The girl sacrifice herself to be married for the sake of her gambling dad who is in debt to gangsters. He would get killed if not paid. The businessman found out about this, and therefore, made that deal with her dad. The girl also wedded the younger brother because she wanted to fight for him and his gf's love. She'll do whatever it takes to make the businessman like the gf. He doesn't like the gf because her father is a businessman who bribes people's money and possesions. It would ruin his family's name if they were to be married. In the midst of all him trying to make the girl and his younger brother fall in love, he falls for her and so does she, even though she doesn't like his strict and authoritive attitude. He does loosen up for her at the end.

It's a fiesty movie. I love the aggressiveness and stubborness they both show to each other. It's a big :wub:. The Hmong song they have made for the movie is nice too.

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Quiet-ness said:
does anyone know the original title of this lakorn?

I want the original NOW!!! :D
[post="169452"][/post]​
I've never seen this series, so I hope this is the correct one.
Original title: Wiwa Salub Ruk(Willy & Angie Hasting)

ethaicd.com used to sell this, but it looks like they might not carry it anymore: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=6231

kry*star

sarNie Adult
if you want a cheap copy- i mean the money not the quality hehe... then go to dovcd.com. i buy all mines there and they are so nice! oh yeah wiwa salab ruk was a good lakorn!

val

sarNie Adult
this is a good movie...though the ending kind of stupid...but my grandma love this movie a lot

crazie_me

sarNie Egg
i have this movie....its ok for me....they should have more cute scene in it but sadly they dont...or maybe them hmong ppl that dubb it cut it...anywase the voice are bad too..

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
were there two groups that dubbed this then? cause i heard it was green hmong who dubbed it...and if I can remember right, bansathong aren't greenhmong...
oh well, I saw this long time ago and can't remember much...

does anyone have the hmong song quiet-ness mentioned that they put itn the dubbed version?

cecilia

Staff member
i dont' like this lakorn because all their acting were so stiff even though i'm a willy fan myself..he look sorta oldgie in here..but he's still fine..just that angie's acting got on my nerve..her voice annoyed the heck out of me..otherwise..willy's acting is okay..nadia didn't have that much of a big part either..

val

sarNie Adult
beamsgirl said:
were there two groups that dubbed this then? cause i heard it was green hmong who dubbed it...and if I can remember right, bansathong aren't greenhmong...
oh well, I saw this long time ago and can't remember much...

does anyone have the hmong song quiet-ness mentioned that they put itn the dubbed version?
[post="169856"][/post]​
I don't think there's another group that dubbed this movie other then the people that translate bansaithong and they translate this movie in green hmong language.

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
starryXing* said:
I've never seen this series, so I hope this is the correct one.
Original title: Wiwa Salub Ruk(Willy & Angie Hasting)

ethaicd.com used to sell this, but it looks like they might not carry it anymore: http://www.ethaicd.com/show.php?pid=6231
[post="169624"][/post]​

Thank you!! :)

kry*star said:
if you want a cheap copy- i mean the money not the quality hehe... then go to dovcd.com. i buy all mines there and they are so nice! oh yeah wiwa salab ruk was a good lakorn!
[post="169633"][/post]​
I can't find it on dovcd.com. Do you know whereelse can I go?

Nisha

sarNie Hatchling
i got both version hmong and thai...it a very good lakron...i like it alot
I order my from dovcd...they are ok...willy look cute in there and also the n'ek, too...

kry*star

sarNie Adult
Quiet-ness said:
Thank you!! :)
I can't find it on dovcd.com. Do you know whereelse can I go?
[post="170085"][/post]​

really??? okay, i noticed that they've like taken out more than half of their lakorns because i guess there was just too much. i'll also go look for you and if i can't find it then give them an email and i'm sure that they'll tell you they have it because i know for a fact that they do have that one. i ma go searching for it now... be back...

Quiet-ness

sarNie Hatchling
kry*star, thank you so much! I will luv you forever. :wub:

Quick questions: No English subtitles? Is it compatible with the DVD players sold here in the US?

kry*star

sarNie Adult
hey no problem at all. unfortunately, no english subtitles... it's very hard for thai lakorn to have english subtitles. yes, it is compatible with us dvd player since it's in vcd mode and also on any personal computer.