Rook Kard (Dida)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OOOhh... okay my bust. Thanks for clarifying it for me Tubby & Jenna! :D

Win & Jakjaan. I don't know what to say about Win... :blink:

Although Jakjaan is growing on me.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I don't mind Win so much. I was going to go stalk his bro on Halloween night lol, it's a long story and very funny. I think he's back in Thailand now though so my plans (no i meant my partner in crimes) plan didn't work haha! Gosh I'm horrible.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
What....?! :blink: :eek: Win & navin are brothers?! Gasps... so no wonder those two look alike.... Navin is way cuter though.

Yesh I think I prefer Aof over Win. sucks that it isn't Aof! Man, I still can't get over the white pants he wears in So Sang Tawun... LOL.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Well then if it's Win and Jakjaan, then she'll probably be tougher than him. :lol:
I guess it'll be pretty funny to see Win in "action" LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh dang he a teacher now?...good for him....Arjarn Yaowapolkul lol....

anyways this is soooo off topic but i gotta share this mv with u guys...it's made by negimagistar....it's scenes with cheer and tengneung from their sitcom...anybody know who sing the song...I think the song name is kaub koon kwarm ruk...not sure...anyways...this mv got me smiling from ear to ear.....miss this sitcom and i'm behind on it....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl86yLEZRz0...feature=related

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw dat was so cute. thanks thip. dat mickey/minnie mouse shirt thing was really cute lol they have similar haircuts LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
oh yeah that mickey mouse scene was cute...i was hecka blushing...my sister came in and looked at me all weird lol.....grrr...i wanna see the scene where they go to Japan....

anyways, Fern Thitinun might be the nang raai in here...b/c on her profile, it said that she has this lakorn coming up...she's miss gossip star 2006 and was in baan nee mee ruk