Rook Kard (Dida)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Jenna! I read the news too! :D That would be something if those two did pair up! What if Kob was the nang'rai in this???

jakjann

Jakjann
have this information from Igossipy.com

is to be cool, Kob and Noon in same lakorn....^^

nina07

sarNie Adult
LOL I read this at Noon's forum and i was like What?! Kob is going to be in here?! haha.

But yeah, i agree with Ana. There is already going to be a nangrai with another couple in here. But with another n'ek? -_-

Ana

sarNie Adult
They should just have all these star play cameo :lol:
Keep the original cast but have the others come in as cameo and die right off :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
they want "rook kard" to be a blockbluster like "kom faek". anyone noticed that KF has very good rating, something like 25 if my memory is good.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
They should just have all these star play cameo :lol:
Keep the original cast but have the others come in as cameo and die right off :lol:
I love this idea XD and I want Kob to die with a horrible death... :rolleyes:

Seriously... if Kob is to be in this lakorn, I hope she is the n'rai... -_-

Ana

sarNie Adult
LOL!! I dun want all these nonsense useless character in it cuzz they gonna take off my cast screentime. And that would suck. I'm not as excited anymore either. This is so lame. The harder they try to make it a hit the more flop it'll be . I see no purpose of Kob in it. Unless they kill Noon off and that would really suck -_- . I doubt Kob will ever in her life take a second lead role nor a n'rai role so most likely she's the n'ek :rolleyes:

Although I secrectly hope they have Mo in here and Kill off cheer :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. You ladies are hilarious. :lol: But they really doing too much... If they decide to add Kob-- i hope she becomes villain. I wanna see somebody throw down!