Rook Kard (Dida)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Okay, not really watching this, just saw news clip about it briefly...What is Win's role in here?
I'm kinda glad to see him especially after Wang Nam Karng just ended, but he has a small role, doesn't he?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
it's not small. he's actually replacing one of da main characters which is P'OH :lmao: :lmao: and a lot of people are mad bout it lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
it's not small. he's actually replacing one of da main characters which is P'OH :lmao: :lmao: and a lot of people are mad bout it lol
I'm mad about it too lol. Win's character is ok but Oh's is much better and I also dislike Kratip's character. She annoys me. Maybe I'll like her as the lakorn progresses but as for now I mai chob lol. And I also think it's dumb how they think that the person who they were fighting with is Noon's twin even though she doesn't know how to use a kom faek as opposed to Pang who does. Argh!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Boy, I barely realized this was that sequel to Kom Faek that everyone was talking about...I have no idea who any of the characters or actors are...I guess I can wait to watch it when it's over, cuz I have no idea what's going on...maybe I'll tell my mom to buy Kom Faek so I can watch it...since everyone seems to be talking nonstop about it.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea it was da lakorn of da yr last yr and da hype was for real lol not just hype lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
dat was noon's twin wasn't it though?
Nope the one that was fighting with Cheer when Por and them were supposed to lead Kelly to prison was Pang. Not Noon's twin. They pretended to dress like Noon's twin and her army to make Por/Cee/Oh and them think that it's Noon's twin and her army that are not to be trusted.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
NOOOOOOOOO, why do Win have to replace OH character? Why can they just have them both?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh i aint see today's eps yet lol i thought u was talkin bout da first time noon's twin and kelly fought

i dunno y da writers wrote it up like dis but yea win's supposed to be p'oh's replacement but i heard p'oh comes back as a ghost

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh lol. We need to get on the same page Diamend!!! Man I haven't been posting in SW for awhile now but Rook Kard drew me back.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh i aint see today's eps yet lol i thought u was talkin bout da first time noon's twin and kelly fought

i dunno y da writers wrote it up like dis but yea win's supposed to be p'oh's replacement but i heard p'oh comes back as a ghost
I dont want Oh to come back as a ghost. :( I love his funny & sweet character!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh lol. We need to get on the same page Diamend!!! Man I haven't been posting in SW for awhile now but Rook Kard drew me back.
yeaa so glad u back

LMAO i'm watchin eps 3 right now. good lord win/p'oh's scenes are too much LOL hahahahaha

pang still sucks at being raai lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
yeaa so glad u back

LMAO i'm watchin eps 3 right now. good lord win/p'oh's scenes are too much LOL hahahahaha

pang still sucks at being raai lol
I'm always around...just haven't been logging on/posting as much due to work and there was no lakorns I'd really like to discuss lol.

Pang seriously does suck at being the villain.