Rook Kard (Dida)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah, so Jui is not in here anymore right because there were rumors that Jui was going to be in here as the villian before the lakorn started?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: :eek: ~~OMG Cee kill Cheer!!!~~ :eek:

Credit to: Noiki @ SPICY Forum

This lakorn is getting mass up.

I just hope this is just a trick Cee & Cheer plain for the bad guys. I so hope not its for real. It would really piss me off. :angry:

nina07

sarNie Adult
^^ ARE YOU SERIOUSSS?? :eek: :lmao:

Now this is not even realistic..

:angry: How dare they make Cee doe something like that! :angry:

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
ur kidding right. omg wtf?
im dotn like this one at all at first when people start dying i only watch
cuz i still have hopes for cheer n cee n noe this..
ugh lol

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
well Cee is like under control by Pang :( thats soo sad! ahhhh!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cee is not under a spell. But is controlled by her cuzz they frame him about drugs and illegal weapons and made him a fugitive. Then they also frame Cheer of hiding drugs in her house. So her family and her ended up in jail. Pang used this to make Cee work for her. If Cee is on the bad side with them they will reinstate his status @ the police station and get Tapao out of jail.

Cee did not kill Tapao :p
Episode 15 was so sad. I got all teary when Cee-Cheer met again at the bridge :blush:
I feel so happy for them :D

Por is blind again :rolleyes:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Ana for the summary and infon.

I'm glad that Tapao didn't die. I was watching that scene it was so sad. I really like that hold scene of Cheer fighting the bad guys before she have to fight with Cee. I wish they a few more minute of the two fighting each other before they stop. It was kool to see Cheer & Cee fight again each other. hehe

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think the only thing that is making me watch Rook Kard is the chemistry between Plerng and Tdapao. Their scenes are so sweet together. Hopefully it picks up next week because I'm kinda tired of seeing them never being able to take Saen and Jun Ngarm down.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Cheer look really cool fighting!

I luv Cee-Cheer scenes. They are too cute together. I like scenes she was telling Cee that there was guys from Nakin wooing her..LOL..and Cee like really? WHo is it? LOL. They should have another guy liking Cheer so that I get to see Cee jealous..keke...yea so random..lol

And that scene that Cee kissed Pang...LOL..Cheer was so piss!!

I like Pang and Cee together. I think they look quite cute together.

Next week is looking good. @ least the truth seem to be coming all out. FINALLY!!!

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
I'm so happy that you guys aren't spamming too much. Hide your spoilers peeps!

I love the initial twist between Plerng Kamanaud and the two girls. I kind of wish he went for Kratip. You know Cee (Plerng) is pimper than Win, the witch doctor. But oh well... I guess it's good for him. I think she's cute.

n-e-one knows when this will end? And I've asked a few peeps, with no response on how to find out ratings... anyone have links to see the tv ratings of our lakorns?

I love the knives... very hawt! And love the love twist between the opposing parties.

But I agree with the above users that the blind on / off thing is kind of lame.

Until next week! Can't wait till Peaches uploads. :^P

maijune

SarNie Adult
I think the only thing that is making me watch Rook Kard is the chemistry between Plerng and Tdapao. Their scenes are so sweet together. Hopefully it picks up next week because I'm kinda tired of seeing them never being able to take Saen and Jun Ngarm down.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT TOO...I'M WATCHING ROOK KARD BECAUSE OF PLERNG AND TAPAO ONLY...I KIND OF FFORWARD OTHER COUPLES OR THEIR SCENES...JUST LOVED CEE AND CHEER AND ALL THEIR SCENES TOGETHER...SO SWEET EVERYTIMES PLERNG TRIES TO KISS TAPAO...

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
dynomite
Posted Today, 12:22 AM

I'm so happy that you guys aren't spamming too much. Hide your spoilers peeps!

I love the initial twist between Plerng Kamanaud and the two girls. I kind of wish he went for Kratip. You know Cee (Plerng) is pimper than Win, the witch doctor. But oh well... I guess it's good for him. I think she's cute.

n-e-one knows when this will end? And I've asked a few peeps, with no response on how to find out ratings... anyone have links to see the tv ratings of our lakorns?

I love the knives... very hawt! And love the love twist between the opposing parties.

But I agree with the above users that the blind on / off thing is kind of lame.

Until next week! Can't wait till Peaches uploads. :^P
This lakorn is going to end in a few weeks. There are 22 episodes I think so we are close to the end of this lakorn.

The rating for this lakorn is high. You can go check it out at SPICY Forum for the rating they post the rating there.

Yeah same here too. I mostly skip to Cheer & Cee scene. They are so cutie in here and I totally love Cheer fighting scene. Out of the girls in this lakorn she one of the best fighter....Noon pretty ok at fighting but she look stiff at time when I was watching her fight.

maijune

SarNie Adult
totally agreed with upthere about the fights...cheer fight the best...noon and pang's fights are stiff at times....